Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

@kimlean62awww you think you could hate him that much? :bawling: Well I guess that can be a good thing because it's an indication of his effectiveness as a villain. I'm quite the opposite because for me, the darker, the better. :tounge_wink:

Photos from the presscon today 030416

CcrjMZgUAAAGSAQ.jpg

CcrjMnXUcAUpEnj.jpg

CcsADL4UMAAy2e9.jpg

CcsBeaRUUAAT0bE.jpg

Spoiler

CcrjNV-UkAIEpI0.jpg

Ccrt7CxUcAAeDcy.jpg

Ccrt77hUAAARNoW.jpg

Ccrt8GeUMAINFN-.jpg

CcrvmyfUsAEqnA9.jpg

Ccrvm_GUAAA2_-3.jpg

CcrvnTUUAAAUo1L.jpg

Ccrvn4pUkAE3fZR.jpg

Ccrt8VQUcAAMz9P.jpg

20160304_1457071711_49520400_2.jpg

20160304_1457071777_90289100_2.jpg

20160304_1457071838_88250300_2.jpg

Cr: to shopping999 Weibo 

You can tell he's already quite in character, especially in the 4th to the last photo where he's looking effortlessly shady. :lol:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, vvxen said:

Photos from the presscon today 030416

Reveal hidden contents

CcrjNV-UkAIEpI0.jpg

Ccrt7CxUcAAeDcy.jpg

Ccrt77hUAAARNoW.jpg

Ccrt8GeUMAINFN-.jpg

CcrvmyfUsAEqnA9.jpg

Ccrvm_GUAAA2_-3.jpg

CcrvnTUUAAAUo1L.jpg

Ccrvn4pUkAE3fZR.jpg

Ccrt8VQUcAAMz9P.jpg

Cr: to shopping999 Weibo 

You can tell he's already quite in character, especially in the last photo where he's looking effortlessly shady. :lol:

Hi vvxen, thanks for sharing the presscon photos. NICE. Here's MORE -  Mrs. Cop 2 will air its first episode tomorrow,  March 5. :P

[bnt photo] Kim Bum Smiles Brightly at ′Mrs. Cop 2′ Production Presentation

[bnt photo] Kim Bum Smiles Brightly at ′Mrs. Cop 2′ Production Presentation

Photo credit: bntnews DB/Jo Hee Sun

/ enews

• Like 4

9 hours ago, vvxen said:

Long preview for Mrs. Cop 2: 

Thank you, vvxen.  Hoboy!  Bummie sure is a meanie pie!  Kinda makes me heart sick to see him portray this role but if he can get people to despise him...he would succeed as an accomplished actor (I think he already has in many ways).  ,:w00t:

• Like 2

Presscon clip (repost from the Mrs. Cop 2 thread):

@kimlean62 I think I've reached the peak of my fangirling with Bummie because no matter the role he plays, may it be a disheveled ethereal thug or an ultimate scumbag, I'll always have a soft spot for him hahaha. In fact, I'd like to see him at his meanest here. :P I need to see how far he can go, but as much as I'd like him to follow the footsteps of actors like Nam Goong Min (who was no doubt phenomenal as a villain in his recent drama), I believe he should give his own interpretation of his character as an antagonist. 

• Like 3

You are so right  vvxen!   Bummie is a real individualist and no one can make him become stereotyped pretty boy which he could have easily.  Goes to show how serious he is about becoming an accomplished thespian...good for him!  :wub:. Like you, I will love him no matter what role he plays.  Just not into violent dramas much.  But I will definitely follow Mrs. Cop2  just cause he is in it! :heart::expressionless:

• Like 3

Speaking of Nam Goong Min, it seems that he was brought up during the presscon and Bummie's apparently being compared to him. :lol: I couldn't be more relieved that he and I are on the same page when it comes to having his own interpretation of the character. 

Spoiler

What does Kim Bum have to say about being compared to Nam Goong Min?

kim-bum-nam-goong-min_1457125318_af_org.

Kim Bum wasn't concerned at all about playing an antagonistic role that could possibly earn him hate from the viewers, nor was he all too mindful of the comparison people would make between him and Nam Goon Min

The actor, who is returning to the small screen with 'Mrs. Cop 2,' said as much during the drama's conference that was held on March 2 at the SBS headquarters. Kim Bum said, "Actors who play villainous roles all say during interviews that they feel great when people curse them out. That means the viewers have totally fallen for their characters. If I also get that judgment, then it'd be good." 

SEE ALSO: Kim Bum drips charisma behind the scenes for 'Ms. Cop 2'

Regarding the comparison to other actors who have also played villainous roles, Kim Bum said, "There are many people playing the antagonists like Nam Goong Min did for 'Remember.' Rather than be worried about the comparison, I'm trying my best to show my own interpretation of an antagonistic character." The actor also added a bit about his role in 'Mrs. Cop 2,' saying, "Lee Roh Joon is not really a psychopath but someone with extreme OCD and the kind of person who hates the feeling of not being in control. I think the fact that he doesn't feel remorse when he does something bad is similar to Nam Goong Min's [character]." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/what-does-kim-bum-have-to-say-about-being-compared-to-nam-goong-min

And he's already getting praises from the PD! I couldn't feel prouder as a fan. :love:

Spoiler

Kim Bum Complimented on His Role as a Villain in “Mrs. Cop 2”

mrscop2.jpg

PD Yoo In Shik of SBS’s new weekend drama “Mrs. Cop 2” highly compliments actor Kim Bum.

On March 4, the press conference for the upcoming drama “Mrs. Cop 2” took place at SBS’s headquarters in Seoul.

PD Yoo In Shik pays a special compliment toward Kim Bum for his portrayal of the villain Lee Ro Joon in the drama. He comments, “This is Kim Bum’s first time playing a villain, but he’s portraying the character beautifully. Should I call it ‘demonic beauty?’ I get sucked into his acting. You’ll witness the birth of a charismatic villain.”

Kim Bum portrays CEO Lee Ro Joon of EL Capital. He has the best resources and ability to obtain intelligence in the financial world.

“Mrs. Cop 2” is about an intelligent and beautiful middle-aged female cop who encounters a murder case that is similar to the one she failed to solve six years ago. The first episode of the drama will air on March 5 at 9:55 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/05/kim-bum-complimented-on-his-role-as-a-villain-in-mrs-cop-2/

More stills of our smexy meanie pie :tounge_wink::

Spoiler

CcwUegAVIAEptdb.jpg

CcwUenpUMAAg6_8.jpg

CcwUfJvUYAAWH6u.jpg

CcwUfpKUMAAwfSc.jpg

• Like 4

Kim Bum thanks fans for rice donations to cheer on his new drama 'Ms. Cop 2'!

By beansss  

kim-bum_1457142621_af_org.jpg

Kim Bum thanked his generous overseas fans for supporting his new SBS drama 'Ms. Cop 2'!

At the recent press conference for 'Ms. Cop 2', fans of Kim Bum from China, Thailand, and Japan sent rice wreath donations to cheer on the actor's new role. 

As a show of thanks, King Kong Entertainment uploaded a photo of the actor posing in front of the rice wreaths. It was also reported that Kim Bum expressed great joy during the press conference, often eyeing the rice wreaths from his fans fondly as well as interacting with the fans who attended the press conference with generous fan service. 

Good luck to Kim Bum and the new SBS drama 'Ms. Cop 2'!

kim-bum_1457142146_439364_266983_556.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/kim-bum-thanks-fans-for-rice-donations-to-cheer-on-his-new-drama-ms-cop-2

• Like 3

On 3/5/2016 at 9:04 PM, vvxen said:

Kim Bum thanks fans for rice donations to cheer on his new drama 'Ms. Cop 2'!

By beansss  

Kim Bum thanked his generous overseas fans for supporting his new SBS drama 'Ms. Cop 2'!

At the recent press conference for 'Ms. Cop 2', fans of Kim Bum from China, Thailand, and Japan sent rice wreath donations to cheer on the actor's new role. 

As a show of thanks, King Kong Entertainment uploaded a photo of the actor posing in front of the rice wreaths. It was also reported that Kim Bum expressed great joy during the press conference, often eyeing the rice wreaths from his fans fondly as well as interacting with the fans who attended the press conference with generous fan service. 

Good luck to Kim Bum and the new SBS drama 'Ms. Cop 2'!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/kim-bum-thanks-fans-for-rice-donations-to-cheer-on-his-new-drama-ms-cop-2

Hi vvxen, thanks for sharing this. KB must be feeling very happy right now & very thankful because of his unchanging loving fans who support him all the way. I heard that he also took pictures with the fans who came to the presscon to support him.  :P

• Like 3

On 3/5/2016 at 9:33 AM, vvxen said:

Presscon clip (repost from the Mrs. Cop 2 thread):

vvxen, also, thanks for sharing the video. Kim Bum is good for his portrayal of the villain Lee Ro Joon in the drama. I think this is Kim Bum’s 1st time playing this kind of character.  :P

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi vvxen, thanks for sharing this. KB must be feeling very happy right now & very thankful because of his unchanging loving fans who support him all the way. I heard that he also took pictures with the fans who came to the presscon to support him.  :P

Yep heard about it as well. He's such a sweetie. :love:

Anyone saw the first two episodes of Mrs. Cop 2? I did, and boy, is KB putting his own spin to the villain role. I'll be honest, when I saw the preview, I wasn't 100% convinced and even had some reservations if he could pull it off. But after seeing the two episodes and learning the context behind his words, gosh, he gives me chills! :scream: What I'm liking so far is how he displays nuances as he carries out his role and those smirks and subtle piercing gazes he throws come across as magnetically powerful that you can't help but feel terrified.

Way to go, KB! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

"Mrs. Cop 2" Kim Seong-ryeong stops Kim Beom's murder

photo698561.jpg

Kim Seong-ryeong and Kim Beom had an impressive first meet.

On the second episode of the new SBS drama "Mrs. Cop", Ko Yoon-jeong (Kim Seong-ryeong) and Lee Ro-joon (Kim Beom) met for the first time.

Lee Ro-joon called out one of the foreign workers at the construction site and asked him why he wasn't wearing the safety cap.

The foreigner was shaking as he apologized and Lee Ro-joon was handed a piece of equipment from Mr. Bae. Lee Ro-joon took the hammer and hit Mr. Bae, who was wearing a safety cap, on his head with it.

Mr. Bae was knocked to the floor and the safety cap broke. Lee Ro-joon said, "Mr. Bae is fine. What would he have done without the safety cap? Should we find out?"

Lee Ro-joon tried to swing the hammer at the foreign worker's head and Ko Yoon-jeong who just appeared, warned him to put the hammer down.

Meanwhile, "Mrs. Cop 2" is a criminal investigations drama about a super woman named Ko Yoon-jeong and her unique team of characters.

Source : www.xportsnews.com/?a...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 2

‘Mrs. Cop’ returns with a second season

mc1

I gave a try to last year’s hit drama Mrs. Cop but couldn’t continue after the first episode. It was an average premiere and the reviews later made me realise I made a right decision. The show is back with a new season titled Mrs. Cop 2 (obviously). Except the main lead Kim Min Jong, the drama has changed its entire main cast. Kim Hee Ae has been replaced by Kim Sung Ryong (she was great in Heirs) in the titular role. She will play the team leader this time who has returned to South Korea after training with the FBI. The new team will consist of Im Seul Ong (loved him in Ho Goo’s Love) and Son Dam Bi (What’s With This Family). Kim Bum will play the main villain this time. I really liked him in Boys Before Flowers, his only drama that I’ve seen till date but I think it’s a good choice to do a negative character for a change, especially when his looks say exactly the opposite. Another change has been in the time slot given to Mrs. Cop 2 — the first season was a Monday-Tuesday show but this one will be a weekender with its premiere episode arriving today. Hmm. Maybe SBS wants to kill two birds with one stone — milk the success of Mrs. Cop and revive the weekend slot as it has been receiving disappointing ratings from some time now.

mc3mcmc

source : https://thedramacorner.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/mrs-cop-returns-with-a-second-season/

• Like 2

Wow!  He really can play that gosh awful role of a heinous villain!  I got goose bumps watching those 3 clips!  Very convincing! :flushed:  Haven't watched any of the episodes yet but I will be sure to when it becomes available for me.  We'll, now  I know Bummie can play any role he wants to now!  :blush:  Great job Bummie!  Thank you vvxen for these clips! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kimlean62 said:

Wow!  He really can play that gosh awful role of a heinous villain!  I got goose bumps watching those 3 clips!  Very convincing! :flushed:  Haven't watched any of the episodes yet but I will be sure to when it becomes available for me.  We'll, now  I know Bummie can play any role he wants to now!  :blush:  Great job Bummie!  Thank you vvxen for these clips! 

Ikr? It's like watching a completely different person. I see no traces of Bummie at all. Where do you watch, by the way? I suppose Dramafever and Viki? It's available in other sites already, but I'm not sure if it's accessible in your area (that is if you're not from Asia). 

3 hours ago, vvxen said:

Ikr? It's like watching a completely different person. I see no traces of Bummie at all. Where do you watch, by the way? I suppose Dramafever and Viki? It's available in other sites already, but I'm not sure if it's accessible in your area (that is if you're not from Asia). 

I usually watch on either of those two sites but they are not showing them as of yet in my region.  I can watch on water panda but there was no sound for some reason when I tried. :bawling: so, I will just have to wait!