Media preview

Media preview

Media preview

Media preview

Media preview

Media preview

Media preview

• Wu Yi Fan - Maybelline Fanmeeting Applying bbcream on the lucky fan~
  • wyf wasn't feeling well on the shooting day of maybelline cf, but they shot him well so that didn't show
  • wyf said when he was doing the floor kabedon move (as he used his arm to break the fall) he scraped his arm
  • after playing with the basketball he promotes the bb cushion yet again hahaha
  • wyf made a phone call to a lucky fan at the venue! now the fan is on stage, wyf will be putting bbcream on her
  • wyf: "you have to opent he packaging! otherwise you cannot use it... genlty dab... stroke from chin upwards"
  • wyf: "she can't laugh! in order to apply makeup properly she has to be expressionless"
  • wyf did half her face and he did a comparison saying that the made up half is better
  • fan requested 3cm distance wyf: i'll be shy,here i'll give u the bb cream so u can do the other 1/2 of ur face

Wu Yi Fan talks about his role in Mr Six at the Maybelline event

Media preview

SUBBED

i really appreciate the updates...

sorry that i've been buzy..i dont even check my twitter for any wuyifan update...

im impressed with the no make up cover...but i bet they do photoshop his picture a bit.. but overall.. still looks very very good. 

and..i would like to thank my fav. car brand.. AUDI for sponsoring the mr.six.im happy to see alot of AUDI in the movie.. btw.. when is the release date for the movie?  *edit* found the date and HD trailer

• 2 weeks later...

Archived