Lin Geng Xin (LGX) 林更新 Official Thread

gentlelily12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The movie ''Young Detective Dee:Rise of the Sea Dragon''(2013) will be aired for the first time on CCTV6 movie channel:heart:

This movie was previously broadcasted by other TV stations but not by CCTV.

Why so late I don' know . Better late than never :smile:

(source:https://www.weibo.com/1275521495/HgYFTlBfn?from=page_1005051275521495_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime)

4c06e9d7ly1g08og6j2m0j20u0160hbv.jpg4c06e9d7ly1g08ogrixpmj20go1g3tne.jpg4c06e9d7ly1g08ogvt5xfj20rs14mh27.jpg4c06e9d7ly1g08oh0ru4rj20dw18bwni.jpg

Hi @happyfanlgx, you are a fantastic and true fan of LGX, salute!!!  Btw, i just checked his upcoming movies and dramas but it seems LGX hasnt found something worth taking on as yet since The Four Heavenly Kings. I am not good in chinese so cant really understand weibo most of the time....do u know if he has by any chance?

Spoiler

I guess like his friend Mark Chao also hasnt signed up for any cdrama too!

Spoiler

1 hour ago, gentlelily12 said:

Hi @happyfanlgx, you are a fantastic and true fan of LGX, salute!!!  Btw, i just checked his upcoming movies and dramas but it seems LGX hasnt found something worth taking on as yet since The Four Heavenly Kings. I am not good in chinese so cant really understand weibo most of the time....do u know if he has by any chance?

Reveal hidden contents

I guess like his friend Mark Chao also hasnt signed up for any cdrama too!

Reveal hidden contents

Hi ! :heart:

Thanks ! Just a fan ...not a fantastic one:joy:

LGX has a lot of TV Shows, Comercials and Events since his PA and his last movie were released but yes...no drama or another movie since then. We all know he's not a lazy guy at all that's why for me it's a bit strange that such a talented and hard working actor who had a huge contribution to the PA's success has not another major project yet...Really very strange:confused:

As I know Mark had a movie in 2018...something about an Expedition to the North Pole...or South...I'm not sure what Pole...:joy:

8 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

Hi ! :heart:

Thanks ! Just a fan ...not a fantastic one:joy:

LGX has a lot of TV Shows, Comercials and Events since his PA and his last movie were released but yes...no drama or another movie since then. We all know he's not a lazy guy at all that's why for me it's a bit strange that such a talented and hard working actor who had a huge contribution to the PA's success has not another major project yet...Really very strange:confused:

As I know Mark had a movie in 2018...something about an Expedition to the North Pole...or South...I'm not sure what Pole...:joy:

@happyfanlgx heart.png !!!

i share the same thoughts as you on his work projects since PA when i (like all his fans) was waiting for his next drama and waited.... till now....hehe.  I guess choosing the right script takes time and an actor does have a real life too.  As a fan i appreciate your updates in this thread and hope for some news this year. 

Archived