Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Tell that to lyra Yeah..He does. hahaha. But in some scenes he looks good to me...Like in all black WOW! Not too sure is it because the person who wore black make it nicer or is it i just love black a lot haha @Lawyerh Oh you will get tons of romance no worries haha. Enough for me to last 3 years hahaha. That much lol 778
  3. Another chinese fanfic recommendation, this time it's quite a rewrite of the story that diverges after GMD (e.g., ZM/ZWJ meet under very different circumstances). This includes not one but two Mongolian princes (one of whom seems pretty cool), a much more confident and direct ZM (including more interactions with her brother and father), and a ZWJ who realizes much earlier how much he lovesZM. All of which I think are quite nicely done! Title: 郡主不好惹 "A Princess Not To Be Messed With" (You'll need to scroll back to the 1st chapter, currently at 30, all very short snappy chapters which s/he updates nearly daily)
  4. @sushilicious haha hes so blur & funny. Somehow hes not that bad in all that beard and saeguk costume. And i just need some romance lol. I might like ur oppa more here le. I also try to sign my sister up lol. Im not that in the mood to continue DP 10 yet. 776
  5. oooo enjoy it ...I loved it so much. The romance was cute and KNG was super funny... @sushilicious yup he was too skinny there ...looked old and gaunt. In FP , he looked healthy Think maybe i'll wait too.. PsychoM ...is good . The writer keeps throwing us lots of curveballs...the sunflower locket , the Petit Prince...I have many questions 776 I actually think Psychometric is good. It's a good balance of romance and crime mystery. It is not easy to achieve this
  6. They are really bold when they put those words. It's nice to know that they have thought about it...But...Hm...Maybe it's a little bit too quick? From a normal state point of view, not too sure if it's a right thing for them to do it... 776 Lol Am contemplating on should i just stick to doctor prisoner or should i go find one more drama to catch
  7. I just want to say I am dying from suspense. I know it won't happen till after ep 20 and if we're lucky it will be official before ep 25. However am just dying anticipating the confession and actual dating. HTJ has got guts I'd say. I am still reeling from ep 9 ending. So manly yet so scary he confessed so early. The writer is diabolical. A needy CEO. Then his love even though they haven't started. You and I all know that memorial house scene neediness in his house? I wouldn't sympathized with her then.
  8. @triplem the caption translated says: The stylist shared the photos of her and JS at Adidas. It’s JS’s birthday, but the ones who received presents are other people. JS is a really warm-hearted guy. Really would like to know which pair Oppa wears. Some other pics of Oppa’s fan meeting. Have not seen any videos on my IG feed yet.
  9. It was leaked the day before. IDK where from but I saw it on insta long before this
  10. Yep, you heard us right. If you want to live like a K-drama character and fall in love while you’re at it, you’d best be taking the bus. We know, it sounds like one of those weird pieces of drama logic that don’t make sense in real life. Buses are always late, crowded and, weird-smelling. […] The post 8 K-Dramas That Prove Taking The Bus Is The Most Romantic Way To Travel appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  11. O! M! G! OMG!!!! i dunno why when i watched that part in sundabang that inna said she doesn’t drink coffee, she only drinks light one. i felt really confused but i didnt know why hahaha i was like ‘huh? i thought she likes coffee?’ maybe because i watched the vlive first and i assumed she likes coffee because she answered americano. maybe thats why im confused. and besides if u don’t really like the taste of coffee its more logical to chose mixed coffee? i dont know? maybe its just me. haha WOAH! DAEBAK! that jjampong/jajamyong tho, dongwook was too surprise she chose jjangmyong. not normal surprise. he was so convinced she was going to chose jjampong! and isnt weird for a guy who chose romance than action? idk it could be because they are promoting a romantic drama, but i like to delulu so its fine ahhahaa i love your analysis my friend! OMG IM SO DELULU RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE FLYINGGGGG! WOOOOOOOO!!
  12. @Lawyerh good to know that BIMFL is not yet done. Almost started it, but I will just wait for the 2nd part to be out first before starting. I too didn't expect very highly for FP 2nd season, but it's just really nice to know that they even have the thought of it. 774
  13. @Lawyerh Heheheheheh. LUTYN lol. Sometimes TVN make us all go dirty minded lol. With the needle, or the cpr doll but anyways. I didn't like how he looks. With the period costume. Because it just doesn't fit with the current timeline. But then after he changes into the current timeline's attire...He looks better....But like what @triplem Says. He looks wayyyy better in FP. Probably because he looks super skinny in LUTYN. He very cute ah. hahahah. 772 Edit: Oh No...I put so many lols gotta clear some.
  14. Not to mention it was Valentine's Day when that kiss was filmed.
  15. Seriously TFP will have season 2?Tht's really great, even the ending isn' t cliffhanger.. I really salute e writer n e director, Tht's how drama shud end, nobody die except father Lee. After all, it's a drama and not a real life, so must get happy ending. Hope there're writer n director will do the same for MOTA season 2. They shud think how to twist e story so tht Jin Woo's secretary will be alive again.
  16. LOL yeah. Actually funny thing. Im expecting nothing hahahah. First place i thought that FP will not have a sequel. Cause based on the story, it feels like a one way story in which everything closes well. So no need anymore progression. But apparently not, i'm not expecting much because of the mindset i have now. So im not that hyped for S2 lol. TBH. Just naturally waiting lol. 768 @Lawyerh If you continue onwards it gets better lol.
  17. 766 Im watching LUTYN no 1... quite funny @sushilicious
  18. In the novel, it was because the persian martial art and formation was strange in nature not necessarily because WJ was inferior.
  1. Load more activity

Announcements