Lin Geng Xin (LGX) 林更新 Official Thread

gentlelily12

On 11/14/2018 at 9:46 PM, gentlelily12 said:

@happyfanlgx, kudos to you for keeping LGX news alive and updated for us here.  I do agree with you on the above and I cant wait to hear news abt a drama from LGX too!!! (Its just been toooooooo long...lets hope.)

credit to owner

Thank you @gentlelily12 for your words of appreciation ! :heart:

He had a hard time and he needs&deserves our support.

I believe that all those TV Shows were only a way for keeping the connection with his fans alive. He is too good for wasting his huge talent in so many TV Shows...but as I said, he had no other choice. No one can convince me that he had offers for movies&dramas but he declined all. It'd be against his nature as a movie&drama actor. He loves to play in movies more than anything. Let's keep hoping for a better future ! :heart:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I WISH YOU ALL BE HEALTHY AND HAPPY THIS YEAR !

FOR MY BELOVED ACTOR:

I WISH YOU A VERY GOOD YEAR !  BE HEALTHY AND STRONG TO MAKE A BRILLIANT COMEBACK WITH A NEW GREAT MOVIE/DRAMA !

I ALSO HOPE  ONLY GOOD PEOPLE WILL BE AROUND YOU AND ALL THE EVIL GUYS GO AWAY  !

AS ABOUT LOVE...I HOPE YOU'LL MEET THE WOMAN WHO SINCERELY WILL LOVE YOU !

006janJCly1fyyf4u1y9ig30dw0dw7wi.gif5103c57cgy1fyz2lpd65lg20dw0dwx6p.gif006janJCly1fyyf4v41edg30dw0dwhdt.gif006janJCly1fyyf4wkjn5g30dw0dw4qq.gif006janJCly1fyyf3c99poj318g0p0tr7.jpg

source for images: https://www.weibo.com/p/100808dfb7713cbd19312b0c5f780b89e0287f/super_index?from=page_100808&mod=TAB#place

It seems to be a new TV Show , named Wild Kitchen (野生厨房)

Archived