Quantcast
gentlelily12

Lin Geng Xin (LGX) 林更新 Official Thread

On 6/27/2019 at 7:48 PM, refuse2sink said:

There's a rumour going around that LGX and WLK are going to get married. LGX's studio denied it. Does anyone know know why there is such a rumour. :w00t: Just when I thought I've heard the last of WLK in LGX's life. The rumour is too horrible to imagine. LGX is still busy filming-right?

@happyfanlgx Can you shed any light on this supposed wedding or why there is suddenly a rumour?

I really can't do it :joy: because I didn't search for news. Now I am waiting for more info about his new drama:grin:

1 hour ago, happyfanlgx said:

I really can't do it :joy: because I didn't search for news. Now I am waiting for more info about his new drama:grin:

Ok. Can understand that since we've been waiting for 2 1/2 years for him to film a new drama. Do you know the story line?  I gather he plays a cop or something. He looks thinner. Wonder if he has any kissing scenes? :joy: He should be the "Frozen" of kissing scenes. :joy:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, refuse2sink said:

Ok. Can understand that since we've been waiting for 2 1/2 years for him to film a new drama. Do you know the story line?  I gather he plays a cop or something. He looks thinner. Wonder if he has any kissing scenes? :joy: He should be the "Frozen" of kissing scenes. :joy:

All I know is that this is about a love triangle :joy: 

I wish LGX will do a drama with Li Qin one day. I think they make a beautiful couple. I like Li Qin-she's very sweet and only a couple of years younger than him. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

I wish LGX will do a drama with Li Qin one day. I think they make a beautiful couple. I like Li Qin-she's very sweet and only a couple of years younger than him. 

I also hope to see them together. LGX and Li Qin were my favorites in Princess Angels. She is not only beautiful, really beautiful, but a very good actress too. I'd like her not only as his co-star but also as a girlfriend :heart: He is young, handsome and a good guy and a young and loving gf is better for him than an old one :grin: Ha ha ha...just dreaming :tounge_wink:

• Love 1

In the pic with him wearing dark sunglasses and a flowery shirt, he doesn't look quite like the LGX I'm familiar with. He looks much older and thinner. I don't know what's happening with this dude. Sigh!