Lin Geng Xin (LGX) 林更新 Official Thread

gentlelily12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

He was in good spirits and playful throughout the show. Cant help but to be like his fangirls he is so handsome ...lol :wub:

Looking at those pics in the link there, I'll have to join in the chorus lol.  I don't know what food he has been eating or drink he has been drinking, or maybe raising those chickens and pigs in that garden:D, but he has be very jovial and radiate happiness since the LT event.  

I totally misunderstood the post on the MC pillow.  I thought he was giving it away not receiving it.  Anyway, back to the topic you suggested.  What kind of drama do you think it will be and what would you choose for him?  I'll have to think about it.

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE0YjMwLWIyZWUALWUwZDMtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADyeBToL7%2FJEuM1KPA7BoBiQcApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gAAAgEJAAAApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gABCSfFLAAAAAESABAALfUtlKxeAUSgxu5%2FLgcD0Q%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=PePf0Of8Z0K4STDLkWX1tFA4oZHbIdUYQs6KwSKLQjAbEDi5431i8_fSUYqpLIpWtQdgdIlhzYw.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6ImVuaDlCSnJWUFU1aWpWMXFqWmpWLWZMMmJjbyJ9.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.O3Jxu29_59dJwJ2jc1Y5Bq45k9oU3buVDokfvg6DYFNtYk--iDzwvJPzpolsikHXS0qzIomJhoTQIJRIv0MAwd4qwQWOSyLObeGtV2xqqVYvbmJSZx5I02DRjbGA0V17rFhWGgGN7gnemPm6f9wTB6uZbdXma5aY7x1Ku5l5z3MC0AlzRacKJLRjLqbxGDAhoqWZLrw7YyDvbdPqoDSRbvZkS1gQqhWNRQBfB18PI_p79gujPxRqSWzHms-BZdUZAj0OBjE6J4_fqO-tinfMpbTCa9TQCtOOaiMVu308gpELMSRg8gHo3VLr_lLpXfk_B0GJeng72ZfB6lv95r78dw&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE0YjMwLWIyZWUALWUwZDMtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADyeBToL7%2FJEuM1KPA7BoBiQcApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gAAAgEJAAAApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gABCSfFLAAAAAESABAAUGBFK%2FkLEUauYQMzFBabag%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=PePf0Of8Z0K4STDLkWX1tFA4oZHbIdUYQs6KwSKLQjAbEDi5431i8_fSUYqpLIpWtQdgdIlhzYw.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6ImVuaDlCSnJWUFU1aWpWMXFqWmpWLWZMMmJjbyJ9.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.O3Jxu29_59dJwJ2jc1Y5Bq45k9oU3buVDokfvg6DYFNtYk--iDzwvJPzpolsikHXS0qzIomJhoTQIJRIv0MAwd4qwQWOSyLObeGtV2xqqVYvbmJSZx5I02DRjbGA0V17rFhWGgGN7gnemPm6f9wTB6uZbdXma5aY7x1Ku5l5z3MC0AlzRacKJLRjLqbxGDAhoqWZLrw7YyDvbdPqoDSRbvZkS1gQqhWNRQBfB18PI_p79gujPxRqSWzHms-BZdUZAj0OBjE6J4_fqO-tinfMpbTCa9TQCtOOaiMVu308gpELMSRg8gHo3VLr_lLpXfk_B0GJeng72ZfB6lv95r78dw&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE0YjMwLWIyZWUALWUwZDMtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADyeBToL7%2FJEuM1KPA7BoBiQcApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gAAAgEJAAAApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gABCSfFLAAAAAESABAAr5lnqYySL0iEk3O0UD2OQA%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=PePf0Of8Z0K4STDLkWX1tFA4oZHbIdUYQs6KwSKLQjAbEDi5431i8_fSUYqpLIpWtQdgdIlhzYw.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6ImVuaDlCSnJWUFU1aWpWMXFqWmpWLWZMMmJjbyJ9.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.O3Jxu29_59dJwJ2jc1Y5Bq45k9oU3buVDokfvg6DYFNtYk--iDzwvJPzpolsikHXS0qzIomJhoTQIJRIv0MAwd4qwQWOSyLObeGtV2xqqVYvbmJSZx5I02DRjbGA0V17rFhWGgGN7gnemPm6f9wTB6uZbdXma5aY7x1Ku5l5z3MC0AlzRacKJLRjLqbxGDAhoqWZLrw7YyDvbdPqoDSRbvZkS1gQqhWNRQBfB18PI_p79gujPxRqSWzHms-BZdUZAj0OBjE6J4_fqO-tinfMpbTCa9TQCtOOaiMVu308gpELMSRg8gHo3VLr_lLpXfk_B0GJeng72ZfB6lv95r78dw&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE0YjMwLWIyZWUALWUwZDMtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADyeBToL7%2FJEuM1KPA7BoBiQcApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gAAAgEJAAAApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gABCSfFLAAAAAESABAABkSNEcqDqUSvo1qOy%2FGmjw%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=PePf0Of8Z0K4STDLkWX1tFA4oZHbIdUYQs6KwSKLQjAbEDi5431i8_fSUYqpLIpWtQdgdIlhzYw.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6ImVuaDlCSnJWUFU1aWpWMXFqWmpWLWZMMmJjbyJ9.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.O3Jxu29_59dJwJ2jc1Y5Bq45k9oU3buVDokfvg6DYFNtYk--iDzwvJPzpolsikHXS0qzIomJhoTQIJRIv0MAwd4qwQWOSyLObeGtV2xqqVYvbmJSZx5I02DRjbGA0V17rFhWGgGN7gnemPm6f9wTB6uZbdXma5aY7x1Ku5l5z3MC0AlzRacKJLRjLqbxGDAhoqWZLrw7YyDvbdPqoDSRbvZkS1gQqhWNRQBfB18PI_p79gujPxRqSWzHms-BZdUZAj0OBjE6J4_fqO-tinfMpbTCa9TQCtOOaiMVu308gpELMSRg8gHo3VLr_lLpXfk_B0GJeng72ZfB6lv95r78dw&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

Credit as tagged

What can I say? I dont like to use the word sweet on him... but he is just so sweeeet here....lol

In case some of you didnt watch Xtep last nite, like to share something cheesy that shows the naugthy side of him. Towards the end of the show, he was supposed to choose 2 outfits for a future lucky draw (something like that), instead he took out a bra top and asked what is this. I nearly drop dead and laughing out so hard.  He jokingly said he want to take it back and wear himself. What do you think he has in mind gals? 

What do you think he has in mind gals? 

The picture conjured up in my mind of him and that sports bra is too frightening and Halloween is past already so the less thought on that the better:D.

On a more pleasant thought, is he back on the formerly SGYZ set yet?  I sort of miss the daily bts pics of him on that set and the view of that neighborhood.  Thanks again for giving us our daily dose of his "shuai"ness:D.  

52 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

What do you think he has in mind gals? 

The picture conjured up in my mind of him and that sports bra is too frightening and Halloween is past already so the less thought on that the better:D.

On a more pleasant thought, is he back on the formerly SGYZ set yet?  I sort of miss the daily bts pics of him on that set and the view of that neighborhood.  Thanks again for giving us our daily dose of his "shuai"ness:D.  

Not to frighten ourselves, I would like to imagine him giving it to someone instead  :D 

20 hours ago, yueyyo said:

Looking at those pics in the link there, I'll have to join in the chorus lol.  I don't know what food he has been eating or drink he has been drinking, or maybe raising those chickens and pigs in that garden:D, but he has be very jovial and radiate happiness since the LT event.  

Yes he looks much happier during recent weeks. Put a thought to it since when it all started. 

If i remember correctly, his mood swing (sounded like woman) took a turn since he went to his friend's wedding. He then started sending selfie to his fans.

Mark Chao said it, lgx needs to be taken care of and he takes care of his meals during filming together and was like doing charitable job...lol

2nd i find Chen He also very patient with him when playing games. Lgx can just gone missing during a fighting mission and later explained that he went to get a drink. CH was like speechless..lol

3rd this recent SGYZ vid with Zhu Zhen. ZZ asked him to choose a room. His comments: 1st room - toilet is downstairs, 2nd like girls room, 3rd dont like dark bedsheet until the 4th he likes the bedsheet color :D

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4169271791424548

Lgx looks like a pampered little brother of them. Really look forward seeing them in SGYZ.

Since the lively him is now back, whether its the friendship or the love potion that is taking effect, lets hope he stays happy as always.

@cheeriekwan, great analysis of his character and the evolution of his mood swing (lol).  

I love the interior of that house on SGYZ (except for the location of the bed right by the top of the stairs:D).  The house on the set of Let Go of my Baby was so claustrophobic.  This one has tons of windows and sunlight and the kitchen looked nice.  I am looking forward to seeing the house, the yard, the neighborhood along with the three stooges, I mean studs (or former studs if ZZ or CH is married):lol:.

20 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

@cheeriekwan, great analysis of his character and the evolution of his mood swing (lol).  

I love the interior of that house on SGYZ (except for the location of the bed right by the top of the stairs:D).  The house on the set of Let Go of my Baby was so claustrophobic.  This one has tons of windows and sunlight and the kitchen looked nice.  I am looking forward to seeing the house, the yard, the neighborhood along with the three stooges, I mean studs (or former studs if ZZ or CH is married):lol:.

Both ZZ and CH are married with kids. He can learn from them :D

18 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

Both ZZ and CH are married with kids. He can learn from them :D

So he went from a reality show where he was the adult taking care of the kids to a show where effectively, he is the kid being taken care of by two adults:D.  

Thanks for posting the the links to TLT.  I wasn't really into it beccause it has the two elements I avoid like the plague in dramas and films: Open ending or viewer determined developments and the filming being done in such a way that it looks like webcam or amateur video making like in the movie Paranormal Activity(ies?).  The first makes it like popularity contest and the second tend to make my head hurt from the rapid movements and shakiness of the camera:D.  The best part of LT for me was the anticipation of the promotional event on 10/29 and the reunion of XingYue :lol:.  Thank you Tencent(?).

@Nina Bina Lol... just say he is not a loner but private. 

@yueyyo i didnt enjoy TLT too. Happy days are shortlived. I saw some fanwar surfaced again. Hope it wont be a repeat of history with no more Xingyue for us or him hibernating again. Fans better behave. Good luck man. 

Spoiler

I m moving on in anticipating of Game of Hunting and Tribes n Empires after a long wait. Hope these are good. 

11 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

@Nina Bina Lol... just say he is not a loner but private. 

@yueyyo i didnt enjoy TLT too. Happy days are shortlived. I saw some fanwar surfaced again. Hope it wont be a repeat of history with no more Xingyue for us or him hibernating again. Fans better behave. Good luck man. 

Hide contents

I m moving on in anticipating of Hunting Ground and Tribes n Empires after a long wait. Hope these are good. 

I know it was too good to last.  You always wait for the other shoe to drop but this shoe dropped within less than a week.  But hey, what doesn't kill what you have, makes it that much stronger or so I say:D. Just a pity if we don't get the more hilarious version of him on SGYZ.

On the topic of his next drama, i would like to see him in a non idol modern city drama.

I m now watching The Times We Had and i m imagining Lgx in Zheng Kai's role...lol. It will be nice to see him joining such production team.

Hu Ge made his break away from idol drama after landed himself in  Life Revelation, a drama by the same screenwriter Wang Li Ping. Her scripts are usually quite good.

I saw a clip of the one with Zheng Kai and all I can think of was LGX's ears going all red:D.  Not sure he's ready fit for that much kissing and hugging yet lol.  But I too would like his next drama to be in modern time playing a character that is not too noble, bad but has redeemable values, Darth Vader kind.  That being said, I am okay with pretty much anything that does not have royalty or half shaved hairdo lol.  Provided the costar is one that actually acts and not make faces to look cute most of the time (sorry to Yoon know who fans but I haven't been able to finish GoW because of Yoon know who).

1 hour ago, yueyyo said:

I saw a clip of the one with Zheng Kai and all I can think of was LGX's ears going all red:D.  Not sure he's ready fit for that much kissing and hugging yet lol.  But I too would like his next drama to be in modern time playing a character that is not too noble, bad but has redeemable values, Darth Vader kind.  That being said, I am okay with pretty much anything that does not have royalty or half shaved hairdo lol.  Provided the costar is one that actually acts and not make faces to look cute most of the time (sorry to Yoon know who fans but I haven't been able to finish GoW because of Yoon know who).

Dont focus on the hugs n kisses...but he does require more practice...lol. The story  and scripts are good and realistic. It ll b funny to see lgx as a regular guy talking vy fast and spontaneous just like himself in a drama. ZK did quite well too.

I know most of these drama are not subbed. The only one subbed i came across is Hu Ge's Good Time. It's quite ok but i prefer Life Revelation and The Times We Had.

Definitely not another GoW pls. I didnt go back though i tell myself to complete it. 

Ma Sichun is so cute when she said LGX was one of her idol (male god) and now the most down to earth friend.  I think lgx part was cut short cos she talked more on Peter Sheng and William Chan.

https://m.weibo.cn/1764222885/4170829908934702

At DD3 presscon she also said that during her uni days, they hv a group named after LGX... When LGX turned to tease her if its for real...she quickly add on that they already disbanded long ago. Lol.

Looking forward to see their chemistry in DD3.

Archived