Lin Geng Xin (LGX) 林更新 Official Thread

gentlelily12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the condor will come to save ZLY's character while Legolas, who must have forgotten to bring his bows and arrows, got shot by someone else's arrows just like YWY but there wasn't a frozen lake nearby to fall in so he suffered until his hair turned grey just like Yang Guo(?).  

12 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

So the condor will come to save ZLY's character while Legolas, who must have forgotten to bring his bows and arrows, got shot by someone else's arrows just like YWY but there wasn't a frozen lake nearby to fall in so he suffered until his hair turned grey just like Yang Guo(?).  

There is 2 parts..me also get confused ..

Swordman is the one they are supposed to fly... here comes the condor.

TLT someone lost his/her memory. Looks more like him. The end shot ZLY said "gongzi, we meet again next life". Wonder how GY fits in. All to be revealed tonight. :wub:

On 10/28/2017 at 11:06 AM, cheeriekwan said:

More legolas stills:

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE0YjMwLWIyZWUALWUwZDMtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADyeBToL7%2FJEuM1KPA7BoBiQcApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gAAAgEJAAAApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gABBUWmjgAAAAESABAA8RoEfePYfkqgpoIIbcCF8w%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=3XLHw-rDbUmhhDqJKp2w3RDfmduvHdUYLIunOu1QGNccDumBkeBOjudVmkZctS_Y-uyF-8yNCo4.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6ImVuaDlCSnJWUFU1aWpWMXFqWmpWLWZMMmJjbyJ9.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.33xm-Y0L5Q9T-DWXqB64kzqxKaSIr_FK24M29nEA1J7Q4iN8zCqotIZ8wXz2nKp9BKSh8cZ_qb_7groeh0uJ9reb63WMC2WjVpcFLfzZCFIQuZ7fJLExIcBldxG5NXSyIQG43oqtQUTJ6Dx5BVL19I5fJEculHeOacSukNpXOz8JecEaORxlYPBKZYgxm3I0okJLSz3zO3j4pRtqn21jtqLY5HRElxPjlsostIjIaW44U-3ofV59bRLhuPdMIOTFAIvx83AJ7XX78pLWUAliSgLCIEpgrq8HS3aN1egRKoFfoyzYzm34e7pnhM5aEqt0pXg5Kqk-EzmLTIbx29XeAQ&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

Credit as tagged

Hello gals...how's everyone?  I haven't been posting here for quite sometime.  But I do pop in here though quite often...real life caught up.

Anyway.... :bawling:why do peeps and the PD as well as the storyboard for LGX's act keeps  showing him getting hurt...:cry:Stop hurting him...grrrr:angry:. So many arrows, I keep on having flashes YuwenYue at the lake scene. 

I know he's emotionally accessible but I really hope the new roles for him are without any wounds or tragic scenes, him being sad though I can take him...just about.  It is emotionally draining for me...and stays along time too.

@cheeriekwanI do think he's shy with strangers because I notice he likes to fold his arms around his body, that's a universal body language of putting up a barrier which is defensive mechanism due to uncomfortable, vulnerability etc.

48 minutes ago, The_Joker said:

@cheeriekwanI do think he's shy with strangers because I notice he likes to fold his arms around his body, that's a universal body language of putting up a barrier which is defensive mechanism due to uncomfortable, vulnerability etc.

Yes agree that he is shy to a certain extent :blush: 

Hi @The_Joker, nice to read from you again.  I also notice that gesture of folding his arm around himself whenever he's uncomfortable like when posing for pictures that takes forever.  

I have gotten used to him getting the short end of the stick so often in PA that I have become desensitized to it.  Although I hope his luck changes in future projects.

They looked so happy it reminds me of the bts of PA where they are always laughing at one thing or another.  I was so into the Xingyue vibe I forgot about the LT short.  So was there a condor?  I only saw the short up until where she told the guy who must be the new leading man that she is sorry she got him involved in her troubles or something like that.  It didn't have much of LGX up until that point.  Any link for the rest of the short?

So lovely. With this chemistry how not to look forward to their next collaboration

I got so carried away by that chemistry I forgot to ask about what was that thing with a big gaping hole on the side he was wearing with that pant and what purpose was that suppose to serve?  Where did it go when he sat down on the chair?  I think it even caused some wardrobe problem that he had to adjust at one point.:lol:

5 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

So lovely. With this chemistry how not to look forward to their next collaboration

I got so carried away by that chemistry I forgot to ask about what was that thing with a big gaping hole on the side he was wearing with that pant and what purpose was that suppose to serve?  Where did it go when he sat down on the chair?  I think it even caused some wardrobe problem that he had to adjust at one point.:lol:

I wondered too on the extra pc. No time to check out the full event yet. Hope to find full version on Youtube soon.

4 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

Some for the cp fans :wub: 

So lovely. With this chemistry how not to look forward to their next collaboration. :wub:

credit as tagged

Aww..so loving LGX and ZLY chemistry here!  Yup, looking at them finally on the same stage just makes me so happy & complete.  In some way, it managed to ease that pain YWY's untimely death left me, hehehe.  Its just breathtaking!!!  They MUST collaborate again in another drama as i just cannot get over them at all after seeing them together again:

avUWQSGW%252B7fNR0gABBxBnKwAAAAESABAAr8usoh3EkkeuiNvkaw%252BggA==%26thumbnailType=2%26X-OWA-CANARY=K2HBi0V-e0ynNC0al84u0GDh8V1GH9UYQ6RgdYcu4giZFWbzcguDQOLXHMYYDVEbyQDjW-Qs6Fs.%26token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6ImVuaDlCSnJWUFU1aWpWMXFqWmpWLWZMMmJjbyJ9.eyJ2ZXIiOiJFeGNoYW5nZS5DYWxsYmFjay5WMSIsImFwcGN0eHNlbmRlciI6Ik93YURvd25sb2FkQDg0ZGY5ZTdmLWU5ZjYtNDBhZi1iNDM1LWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYSIsImFwcGN0eCI6IntcIm1zZXhjaHByb3RcIjpcIm93YVwiLFwicHJpbWFyeXNpZFwiOlwiUy0xLTI4MjctODQ3ODQtMzAwMTk5OTU3MVwiLFwicHVpZFwiOlwiMzY0MTQ3NTA5MjIzNjM1XCIsXCJvaWRcIjpcIjAwMDE0YjMwLWIyZWUtZTBkMy0wMDAwLTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMFwiLFwic2NvcGVcIjpcIk93YURvd25sb2FkXCJ9IiwiaXNzIjoiMDAwMDAwMDItMDAwMC0wZmYxLWNlMDAtMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwQDg0ZGY5ZTdmLWU5ZjYtNDBhZi1iNDM1LWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYSIsImF1ZCI6IjAwMDAwMDAyLTAwMDAtMGZmMS1jZTAwLTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMC9hdHRhY2htZW50Lm91dGxvb2sub2ZmaWNlLm5ldEA4NGRmOWU3Zi1lOWY2LTQwYWYtYjQzNS1hYWFhYWFhYWFhYWEiLCJleHAiOjE1MDkzMzQ3MzcsIm5iZiI6MTUwOTMzNDEzN30.n6eOb4JJjIeorAMQwMjTouiE083aJ6RtYNwP4BC-HoAlSf2UhhTO-OOXOK-sRAYIJkuy6_XUHBtrpLMQvPCekWJ2Dq5HX9c_kBlcg31ZcUIJ7Dq782FmPoQ-YCcA8KRlKH6I-lW3JvyxSjgdWfh9pruBNqRk6pGhQ4aLWGoLYYgCLznZ3Px0xbIIb2Nphw_uuL49Em7WtbplzihftDuJdUbiphGD3KDAiVQDPiaT9HZbvPVSM4_uegg7EmqhaIIbZ4o75o5Tb6ch2dYqcq6y61igatzU_z_Nl30UVqU_Q9JSW7CGdKfcnYRfE3VSRpWGbJVMztoKa-H1Vsljfd8jDg%26owa=outlook.live.com%26isc=1&key=38d69146d96ef25d91d0b170bfcc5a7b7ce42decd2349b351b92f523d0a13a4a

LGX is so HOT:

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE0YjMwLWIyZWUALWUwZDMtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADyeBToL7%2FJEuM1KPA7BoBiQcApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gAAAgEMAAAApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gABB6kd7gAAAAESABAACDEKemKjDkujqr57NZMoEA%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=sHC-S5m7fkWpd2zdz0NvVvBRk_loH9UYl-rVvHakupO7rO17IG8lOMbOuQWmV96m2x_vPIZGnIo.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6ImVuaDlCSnJWUFU1aWpWMXFqWmpWLWZMMmJjbyJ9.eyJ2ZXIiOiJFeGNoYW5nZS5DYWxsYmFjay5WMSIsImFwcGN0eHNlbmRlciI6Ik93YURvd25sb2FkQDg0ZGY5ZTdmLWU5ZjYtNDBhZi1iNDM1LWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYSIsImFwcGN0eCI6IntcIm1zZXhjaHByb3RcIjpcIm93YVwiLFwicHJpbWFyeXNpZFwiOlwiUy0xLTI4MjctODQ3ODQtMzAwMTk5OTU3MVwiLFwicHVpZFwiOlwiMzY0MTQ3NTA5MjIzNjM1XCIsXCJvaWRcIjpcIjAwMDE0YjMwLWIyZWUtZTBkMy0wMDAwLTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMFwiLFwic2NvcGVcIjpcIk93YURvd25sb2FkXCJ9IiwiaXNzIjoiMDAwMDAwMDItMDAwMC0wZmYxLWNlMDAtMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwQDg0ZGY5ZTdmLWU5ZjYtNDBhZi1iNDM1LWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYSIsImF1ZCI6IjAwMDAwMDAyLTAwMDAtMGZmMS1jZTAwLTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMC9hdHRhY2htZW50Lm91dGxvb2sub2ZmaWNlLm5ldEA4NGRmOWU3Zi1lOWY2LTQwYWYtYjQzNS1hYWFhYWFhYWFhYWEiLCJleHAiOjE1MDkzNDk2MDMsIm5iZiI6MTUwOTM0OTAwM30.BYEkFUM_B6Us0Qsbt_GqpwePwMbyeuHqH4jxDlEgshMnFraeIqhNYyUNfDFeeP8gHzGPv6rlOjbC0wXINFiSOgAu4n5jsiGsVYJXdF8cZtfAa_BsMWXbiNTPUEdp9_U_FFZGqd6Ckqw_h3PPg8s_CBGbDNV6whO6KgdbDe_qYLhU5UzRF-ybbrBR02xWmfcKYc8800f60kTNuXgmaYry2KbgWHjzvZFj_NMb3joXKPy-IPs-mvk9BKEttKZBpIhUiPCM_91vcprpNyAJtbofLEgIFjorrLhCgftfIJNJF4LrmIY6_LNAsY1vCygl7q6OB9cg1PtqtfdzZZ0Q-qAa8A&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

credit as tagged

Archived