Lin Geng Xin (LGX) 林更新 Official Thread

gentlelily12

10 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

Counting down to Tmall Night on 10/11.

https://m.weibo.cn/1642904381/4171418788947276

I assume the Tmall night is for HLA since the video is mostly of clothing/fashion shoots.   I wonder if he will be back working on SGYZ before then or continue to be MIA:D.

Ma Sichun is so cute when she said LGX was her nan shen (male god) and now the most down to earth friend.  I think lgx part was cut short cos she talked more on Peter Sheng and William Chan.

If he was their nan shen then, he should be more so now since he has gotten better with age imo:D.  Hope she and her former nan shen has a good storyline in DD3 so we can see him turning red once again:lol:.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, yueyyo said:

I assume the Tmall night is for HLA since the video is mostly of clothing/fashion shoots.   I wonder if he will be back working on SGYZ before then or continue to be MIA:D.

I would assume too he is representing HLA. Doing catwalk?  I do not mind any surprise performance from him. MIA..lol yes he went mia since WLK appeared in Xiamen...but he was spotted leaving Xiamen train station ytday. Not sure anyone greeting him at Shanghai station :D

SGYZ is now focusing on the other 2 groups. CH started a drama with Olivia Wang. Wondering if they are done with their parts or just taking a break ^_^

17 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

Wondering if they are done with their parts or just taking a break ^_^

I would assume they are taking a break.  Did they even film for a week before stopping?  It would be kind of expensive to do all that planning and setting up at each site and only film barely a week at each of them.  

Btw, where is that catwalk, if there is one (see I've learned the chicken lesson:D) suppose to be, Shanghai? 

34 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Btw, where is that catwalk, if there is one (see I've learned the chicken lesson:D) suppose to be, Shanghai? 

The event will be in Shanghai. Starting live 7.40pm on 10/11. The countdown gala will hv big performers like Pharrell Williams, Dimash, Kris Wu, Li Yichun etc. Thats why the instant reaction from lgx's fans was what is he doing there :D

1 hour ago, yueyyo said:

He can do anything but for the love of Xing Er, leave the singing and dancing to the professional:D.  Are we sure he's suppose to be there or is he just promoting that event to promote 11/11 in general?

His name is there. Drama artistes got Zheng Kai and Tamia Liu. I think there is more i just didnt follow. 

Looking at the HLA promo vid, its my imagination of him doing catwalk...lol no chicken. :D

1 hour ago, cheeriekwan said:

His name is there. Drama artistes got Zheng Kai and Tamia Liu. I think there is more i just didnt follow. 

Looking at the HLA promo vid, its my imagination of him doing catwalk...lol no chicken. :D

You never know.  You were pretty close, after all there was a pig on SGYZ and pigs and chickens are not that big of a difference.  Maybe there won't be a cat walk here but something along that line :D.

Lgx posted on weibo ytday with a video clip of barnacles (exotic food) expressing his love for his fans. He quoted this is the shape of loving you. 

https://m.weibo.cn/1730726637/4172133669886638

His fans cracking hard to figure out his message and they compromise with this :)

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATE0YjMwLWIyZWUALWUwZDMtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADyeBToL7%2FJEuM1KPA7BoBiQcApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gAAAgEJAAAApSaA8u%2FavUWQSGW%2B7fNR0gABDbzAPAAAAAESABAAzZUOeSRIsUGe2sJTBguX2w%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=zR9mvb4woE2F-AuIsXx2tnA8UjnkJ9UYRcmb23M079gBCvpFH8vkEedWWDh16FxQAK9hAjFb3aY.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6ImVuaDlCSnJWUFU1aWpWMXFqWmpWLWZMMmJjbyJ9.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.s1Tcgnoy_8FMbFAYQFEQvhxchfndtkTtGg8np7MqHXqVv7P-cpugrE3CGdF58NI2pWYD2d--p_kgDHB7QaoXXLvQmQ3vbHK56DDYoig2_4NUhSRCMmKy8cMurGwFdSd9oxv-tUPT43n2YKx5nIB_TFq5jjadHG2pWdtWFr5A9ASCjyzHaznzC8j1Rf_W3XTM8SC2ofZ5K9k3KF28MdE1mcvszdVQSlIBcqGs-VzOCEatsdhxfeDi8NXOzAa5VLagBVofIshQAEJ544AE7svfu8AY-DIoRB2kDyxL2788ZLbcXPUAPEyp-bVnfQAr0sHhu1GOvca0IwxnRkDT7p4Pyw&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

More hearts found here:

https://m.weibo.cn/5847862905/4172551246552058

Silly him (i mean funny kind) but his Kid played along :D Just for info KID is a nickname for his fans.

Lgx posted on weibo ytday with a video clip of barnacles (exotic food) expressing his love for his fans. He quoted this is the shape of loving you

Is he implying his fans stick to him and won't let go like those barnacles do to those rocks lol?  

Good to see him back to his old joking self and nice to see him do the dog(?)walkexcept I wouldn't mind if the walk was longer :D.  I wonder if he will do a repeat of this at the HLA event tomorrow.  What's your prediction?  Let's see if you can hit close to the target for a third time  :lol:.

LGX being teased for stage fright since last nite...became the 2nd most searched topic on weibo :)

https://m.weibo.cn/1748774781/4172851407794112

After teasing him his fan will always end with a compliments and loving him the way he is :wub: His relationship with his fans is very different...with some compliments and lots of criticism. During xtep event, he was asked what is his most memorable gift from fans. The answer was a thick letter telling him his shortfall and lacking, giving him advice on areas to improve and type of roles to take on. He cherished that the most. 

HLA being top selling brand.

https://m.weibo.cn/1655271383/4172695887709409

Some stills here:

https://m.weibo.cn/3908708989/4172830536644584

https://m.weibo.cn/2409262382/4172650928469829

16 hours ago, yueyyo said:

Good to see him back to his old joking self and nice to see him do the dog(?)walkexcept I wouldn't mind if the walk was longer :D.  I wonder if he will do a repeat of this at the HLA event tomorrow.  What's your prediction?  Let's see if you can hit close to the target for a third time  :lol:.

I dont mind more walks from him in any form :D but i like to relate him with the James Bond style as in the latest HLA promo video and posters.

https://m.weibo.cn/1730726637/4172838145787754

He only has one hour to give away 100 units of iphone x tonight. 

10 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

I dont mind more walks from him in any form :D but i like to relate him with the James Bond style as in the latest HLA promo video and posters.

https://m.weibo.cn/1730726637/4172838145787754

He only has one hour to give away 100 pcs of iphone x tonight. 

Hasta la vista Legolas and hello Mr. Bond, James Bond.  He does resemble Pierce BrosnanIMG_0944.jpgIMG_0943.jpg

9 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

Aww..He is more handsome than PB in my eyes. Sry i m inclined to Asian guys :D

To be fair to PB, that was him at least 20-25 years older than LGX is right now.  Around Lgx's present age, he looked more like this:IMG_0947.jpg

6 hours ago, yueyyo said:

To be fair to PB, that was him at least 20-25 years older than LGX is right now.  Around Lgx's present age, he looked more like this:

Dont get me wrong PB is suave and is my fav Bond. I prefer the Bond look and the younger pic looks outdated :D Btw, LGX finds Daniel Wu handsome. 

22 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

Aww..He is more handsome than PB in my eyes. Sry i m inclined to Asian guys :D

@cheeriekwan i agree!  I seem to think there's something beautiful and enchanting abt Asians especially the Chinese actors like LGX and MC.  They have these qualities in both their looks that can be so captivating especially when in character they bring your emotions to the next level.  He is def more handsome than PB yup yup yup!

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Add:  This pic makes LGX's cheeks more fuller and so manly compared to LT.  I just love his hairstyle here!  

IMG_0944.jpg...so hot the more i look at LGX!

credit as tagged

Archived