Lin Geng Xin (LGX) 林更新 Official Thread

gentlelily12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Melda Hung said:

Have u guys ever watched this film featuring LGX .. Mark Chao .. FSF .. Angela baby?

Yes that is Young Detective Dee: Rise of the Sea Dragon. A sequel Detective Dee The 4 Heavenly Kings is scheduled for release in Feb 2018. Same 3 guys without Angelababy.

I just keep looking at his pics and am thinking how good looking LGX is that i cant stop looking lol.  The more you look the more you fall in love with him all over again.  I need to see him in another 68 not TV version but uncut drama, like yesterday lol.

credit to Ling Geng Xin - Myanmar

1 minute ago, cheeriekwan said:

Yes that is Young Detective Dee: Rise of the Sea Dragon. A sequel Detective Dee The 4 Heavenly Kings is scheduled for release in Feb 2018. Same 3 guys without Angelababy.

I am excited and waiting to see how his role as Sha Tou will be developed this time around.  Cant wait to see this beautiful cast again but more so in anticipation of Mark Chao and LGX's bromance on and off cam.  Their press con and intws for Detective Dee - Rise of the Sea Dragon was so fun to watch.

10 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

I am excited and waiting to see how his role as Sha Tou will be developed this time around.  Cant wait to see this beautiful cast again but more so in anticipation of Mark Chao and LGX's bromance on and off cam.  Their press con and intws for Detective Dee - Rise of the Sea Dragon was so fun to watch.

He laughed so much in the interview unlike the fanmeet on iqiyi. He has a rather transparent personality.

16 hours ago, Melda Hung said:

Another fan video at Shanghai mall Uno Men event

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/5407527.html?weibo_id=4142905050017100

Wow! The crowd for LGX was amazing (i just finally managed to see this video @Melda Hung).  The fans/girls were screaming for "LGX" and am so proud and happy for him to be given this honour and recognition since his debut.  PA has really triggered his success and popularity to another level.  Hope to see him in another fanmeet when he can.  

2 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:
27 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

He laughed so much in the interview unlike the fanmeet on iqiyi. He has a rather transparent personality.

Yes, he's pretty transparent sometimes, and i guess being with buddy MC makes it easy for him to be himself and speak freely.  MC is a nice friend that supports him well too from most of the videos i've watched so far.  Im so glad MC and LGX are good friends. 

i also think he was more comfortable at the Men-Uno event than he was at the IQiYi's too.  Could it be he's not comfortable with live Q&A with fans? And he cancelled the Men-Uno intw with the press at the last minute right?

9 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Wow! The crowd for LGX was amazing (i just finally managed to see this video @Melda Hung).  The fans/girls were screaming for "LGX" and am so proud and happy for him to be given this honour and recognition since his debut.  PA has really triggered his success and popularity.  Hope to see him in another fanmeet when he can.  

YEAH he gain many fans since PA ... actually me too also only focused at YWY part in PA hhahahaha .. 

1 hour ago, Nina Bina said:

He is so HANDSOME!!!! As he ages he just starts to look better!!! I think I developed an obsession with him and I miss YWY too much. Lol

He is getting more manly as he aged. I guessed most of us here are obsessed with YWY. His portrayal of YWY is right on spot given his personalities totally opposite. 

9 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

He is getting more manly as he aged. I guessed most of us here are obsessed with YWY. His portrayal of YWY is right on spot given his personalities totally opposite. 

hahahh he truly so handsome ... makes all of us fallen hard for YWY:wub:

I thought we'll just have his collaboration with ZLY in the mobile game Swordsman Love short movie video clip here:

And their BTS of the above video made:

And the article concerning LGX and ZLY endorsing this mobile game Swordsman Love via the following link: https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2017/06/zhao-li-ying-and-lin-geng-xin-endorse-mobile-game-swordsman-love.html

credit to Novy Ponggele / credit to avirtualvoyage.net

Archived