Lin Geng Xin (LGX) 林更新 Official Thread

gentlelily12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

For best couple, the only contender i can think of is Tang Yan/Luo Jin as they are real couple off screen. But i still prefer LGX/ZLY.

I also love and prefer LGX/ZLY, maybe too much. But i was quite surprised TMPB's pairing was at 4th place for both the weibo polls though.  I like MC and YM too as they were awesome in TMPB.  Tang Yan/Luo JIn - i've yet to watch Princess Wei Young actually. Its nice when the couple shipped ends up being real.  

Add:

Spoiler

btw, giving Go Princess Go a try.  Just in case CZ ends up pairing up with LGX, who knows right?

Spoiler

12 hours ago, gentlelily12 said:

You mean the scenes from these gifs:

4a74e7d6gy1fge1qbwwmrg20dw09hnpl.gif

4a74e7d6gy1fge1q9l09sg20dw09qe88.gif

I think he fell for her since he saw her kneeling the whole night outside his residence to win his approval for eligibility to be his bedchamber maid.  Yah, agree, here, he was fighting his own feelings for her hence the cool and aloof look he gave her.

credit as tagged

yeah i love that scene seems that time he already fallen so hard for her lol.. love his arrogant looks so much so in love with Green Hills scenes :wub:

oh yah i already edited the links become pictures hahaha enjoy mates

LGX deprived!!! I came across his Go Fighting guest appearance and he is so hilarious to watch!!! He's indeed a tricky person, joking and confusing the other cast members even though he lost. Smart dude. Lol but at the same time very hard to suspect because he's kind of naive lol! I think he's made for variety tv. Lol if only he would guest star on 72 Floors of mystery! 

33 minutes ago, Nina Bina said:

LGX deprived!!! I came across his Go Fighting guest appearance and he is so hilarious to watch!!! He's indeed a tricky person, joking and confusing the other cast members even though he lost. Smart dude. Lol but at the same time very hard to suspect because he's kind of naive lol! I think he's made for variety tv. Lol if only he would guest star on 72 Floors of mystery! 

HE IS TRICKY N WIT HAHAHAA

if u notice it guys ... my father n bro also love his dramas since Zhao Zhi Long ... when i tell my father he was born in ShenYang ... my father says that near Korea thats why he is so white n tall like Korean man ... i agree with that he is indeed have a beauttiful white skin ... :wub:

Archived