Lin Geng Xin (LGX) 林更新 Official Thread

gentlelily12

40 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

Not yet but i ever watched it at utube :D really love jackson haha so handsome .. when LGX bday ... jackson keep saying to another elder brother why dont buy cake for LGX ... jackson ever got sick that makes the adult man got panicked n wanna send him to hospital .. so cute :wub:

Watch this haha

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/5355742.html?weibo_id=4142499272337080

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Melda Hung said:

yeah so funny that part he keep on playing vendor machine hahaha ... i found he is so tricky at fukuoka when their mission is searching for ramen shop at mall ... he ask the others to walking straight first meanwhile he already seeing rickshaw behinds him hahaha .. love that girl XUE ER and Jackson so cutie ... also when his bday he have to make himself a bday cake lol :D

His birthday was indeed the most hilarious part, his banter with Yu Xiao Tong never failed to make me laugh hard. However, looking at Xiao Tong's anxious expression when LGX hid the cake, it seemed like he truly cared abt LGX. Things turned out that way because of his habit of doing halfway measures. LOL. Somehow I found LGX is the most mischievous of the three. There's a mission when the babies had to buy vegetables at the supermarket. He directed Xue'er to buy one of each kind of vegetables. :D He was too competitive to remember that the initial purpose of the game was to help the kids differentiate the vegetables. :ph34r: Among the babies, I love Pupu most and his instant reciting poems whenever LGX asked him. Even his wish of fried chips and hamburgers falling down from the sky, which made 3 ge ge speechless. LOL.

@cheeriekwan they lipsynced this song. LGX imitated the guitarist of the band 羽泉.

In fact, I compliment the scriptwriter of this show. They didn't challenge the rising star power of Luhan, especially in singing and dancing performance. Instead, they put on the stage a comedian and an actor to make one of the most ridiculous lip-syncing show ever. LOL. 

1 hour ago, matchamacchiato said:

His birthday was indeed the most hilarious part, his banter with Yu Xiao Tong never failed to make me laugh hard. However, looking at Xiao Tong's anxious expression when LGX hid the cake, it seemed like he truly cared abt LGX. Things turned out that way because of his habit of doing halfway measures. LOL. Somehow I found LGX is the most mischievous of the three. There's a mission when the babies had to buy vegetables at the supermarket. He directed Xue'er to buy one of each kind of vegetables. :D He was too competitive to remember that the initial purpose of the game was to help the kids differentiate the vegetables. :ph34r: Among the babies, I love Pupu most and his instant reciting poems whenever LGX asked him. Even his wish of fried chips and hamburgers falling down from the sky, which made 3 ge ge speechless. LOL.

@cheeriekwan they lipsynced this song. LGX imitated the guitarist of the band 羽泉.

In fact, I compliment the scriptwriter of this show. They didn't challenge the rising star power of Luhan, especially in singing and dancing performance. Instead, they put on the stage a comedian and an actor to make one of the most ridiculous lip-syncing show ever. 

yeah lov that variety baby show .. so funny n cheeky makes me laugh all the time . That lil harling also so cutie 

Hopefully he will soon starring in drama or another reality show.. 

10 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

I m jealous that the Iqiyi fanmeet event for William Chan is so grand today as compared to our LGX. I know the reason being WC is a VIP ambassador of Iqiyi but still feel sad cos the 2 events is just within a day.

I still cant figure out how to attach image from my mobile cos there is no copy and paste.:blink:

Yeah i saw the pics :o probably WC is the most popular man lead actor in china now ... but i dont like him . .

Sneak peek his old pics .. he looks so young here and that haircut B) 

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/5365009.html?weibo_id=4142548673205750

34 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Yeah i saw the pics :o probably WC is the most popular man lead actor in china now ... but i dont like him . .

Sneak peek his old pics .. he looks so young here and that haircut B) 

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/5365009.html?weibo_id=4142548673205750

Not a fan of WC too. Acting not on par yet.

LGX's haircut similar to BBJX time.

@Melda Hung @cheeriekwan I don't know whether it's fine or not to express our preference of other actors here. It may cause bad impression if his fan read this later. If you all find it ok, then never mind, just my two-cent thought.

Some photos from "Baby let me go" show:

Spoiler

y16807780_1283561228386558_51066638880551

LGX and beloved Jackson.

17554308_1324860024256678_81261699462030

LGX and cute Harling.

Spoiler

17795797_1332884570120890_46204046256477

LGX and curious Pupu.

17883748_1342948805781133_94890842813064

LGX and handsome Apple.

15 minutes ago, matchamacchiato said:

@Melda Hung @cheeriekwan I don't know whether it's fine or not to express our preference of other actors here. It may cause bad impression if his fan read this later. If you all find it ok, then never mind, just my two-cent thought.

Hide contents

16807780_1283561228386558_51066638880551

LGX and beloved Jackson.

17554308_1324860024256678_81261699462030

LGX and cute Harling.

Hide contents

17795797_1332884570120890_46204046256477

LGX and curious Pupu.

17883748_1342948805781133_94890842813064

LGX and handsome Apple.

So cutie pic :wub:

15 minutes ago, matchamacchiato said:

Yes noted on that.

Thanks for the cuties shots...awww:heart:

2 hours ago, Nina Bina said:

Wow! I never realized how tall LGX was until he was standing next to everyone in that picture at the press con of the Great Wall! He's like a tall stick giant Lol!

Haha he is like a giant between them lol .. i can imagine when he kissed ZLY thats why he keeps on holding her shoulder haha ... he is indeed super tall n his legs r skinny ... i prefer seeing him in YWY or ancient warrior robe it makes him more bulky lol

2 hours ago, Melda Hung said:

Haha he is like a giant between them lol .. i can imagine when he kissed ZLY thats why he keeps on holding her shoulder haha ... he is indeed super tall n his legs r skinny ... i prefer seeing him in YWY or ancient warrior robe it makes him more bulky lol

In bts, the way he bent to kiss her was not smooth. In actual show, it was obvious she levelled up. I think she stepped on a platform. 

18 hours ago, matchamacchiato said:

In fact, I compliment the scriptwriter of this show. They didn't challenge the rising star power of Luhan, especially in singing and dancing performance. Instead, they put on the stage a comedian and an actor to make one of the most ridiculous lip-syncing show ever. LOL. 

He is so funny. I like the way he pointed at baby :heart:

2 hours ago, cheeriekwan said:

In bts, the way he bent to kiss her was not smooth. In actual show, it was obvious she levelled up. I think she stepped on a platform. 

Yup i ever saw ruby lin when shooting drama with LGX also the bts stepped on platform :lol:

LGX's just getting more cute and handsome every time i see him (at IQIYI the latest).  He's got such sharp features and when he's in character there's just an allure abt him thats mysteriously and powerfully captivating that you get so mesmerised and besotted with his face emoting his every little feeling (more so in his fight scenes) making LGX so outstanding and different an actor of his time. I felt this way when i watched him as YWY and my heart has been captured since.  Am so looking forward to news of his new projects:

Image may contain: 1 person, shoes

Spoiler

Men's Uno:

0GbBfJffzq.jpg

Elizabeth Arden:

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Xstep:

IMG_2654.jpg

Spoiler

@matchamacchiato, thank you and i have actually updated LGX's profile page with his studio name info supplied by you.   I am also in the process of updating his endorsements so far but the info seems scattered about .  I know he's endorsing HLA, Mens Uno, Elizabeth Arden China and recently with ZLY in Xstep. Would you possibly hv additional info on his brand endorsements btw?  Trying to equip the profile page with as much info as possible. Thanks in advance.

credit as tagged

Archived