[Drama 2017] Buam-dong Revenge Social Club, 부암동 복수자 소셜클럽

larus

18 minutes ago, QSD said:

She would probably cut her hair shorter in later part once she starts kicking her hubby endlessly.  I am excited to see her fashion too.

Lee Yo Won wore elegant, fashion clothes for four dramas on the row. I am also excited to see beautiful clothes again.

Wonder who will play her husband. I pity more Lee Mi-Sook (played by Myung se Bin) who is married to an university professor but he is violent towards her. She is an orphan so she doesn`t have any other family to rely on. Again, I am curious who will play the role.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the orphan seems like the most pitiful.  I read that her daughter is some kind of spoiled brat too. Poor her. 

I am also curious to who are the actors would be the two hubbies.  Let me see them at least taller than their spouses and decent sizes.  No shortie, please.  

A member in LYW thread posted the photo of LYW's character's hubby:

https://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://i.imgur.com/lv75pmn.jpg&key=8e0b83ccba2d377a2600dcc643407009cf3bab386c33d9fe32cdd2533d5a8aef

Don't know what his name, and not sure he's the one. 
I think they won't invest much on the hubbies roles because the drama centrer is 3 Ahjuma... so I don't have high hope on tall and handsome actors for hubbies!

Actor Choi Byung-mo appears in drama  "Buam-dong Revenge Social Club".  In this drama, Choi Byeong-mo plays the successor Lee Byeong-soo of the middle-class construction company. He is a man who has a lot of ambition and a lot of money and social aspect, but who is obsessed with his father's recognition to not lose his successor position to his brother because he does not follow his ability. It gives a sense of betrayal to his wife, and his wife Jung Hye (Lee Yowon) plays a crucial role in forming a revenge club.  Choi Byeong-mo, who succeeded in transforming every time into the role and showed stable performance, is expecting another new appearance in this work.

DH33KpnVoAE0oo3.jpg

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?page=1&branch=NEWS&source=&category=entertainment&art_id=5537301

6 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Don't know what his name, and not sure he's the one. 
I think they won't invest much on the hubbies roles because the drama centrer is 3 Ahjuma... so I don't have high hope on tall and handsome actors for hubbies!

I saw Choi Byung-mo in a couples of dramas, most recently he played in "Forest of Secrets/ Stranger" (he was the Police Chief).

The husband characters will be somehow obnoxious, not likeble. We don`t have to invest in them (as characters) so they will choose actors who can play very well those kind of roles. Choi Byung Mo is a good actor. He will play the role very well. 

2 hours ago, QSD said:

The mom and her son who bullies the fish vendor’s son at school.  My first impression of the mom is that she does look the role as the one in the webtoon.

The actress is Jung Young-ju and she is playing a woman conected with Hong Do-Hee (Ra Mi ran) and provides a great opportunity to form a revenge club. Her character, named Gil Yeon, lives in fish market Buan Dong  and only knows her son and money and she will cause friction with Hong Do hee as her son is a bully. I am not familiar with her but reading her filmography she is mostly a musical actress. She is performing at the moment in the musical Rebecca. 

Spoiler

Rookie actor Yoo In-su, who recently appeared on KBS2 'School 2017' and gave a lively and high performance to the drama, confirmed the appearance in tvN  Buam-dong Revenge Social Club.

Actress Jeong Ae Yeon meets viewers through TVN's new drama series 'Buam-dong Revenge social Club". She has a role as Kim Jung-yoon, the half sister of Kim Jung-hye (Lee Yewon) in the drama. Kim Jung-yoon is a businessman who is responsible for the management of a group hotel, and is depicted as a person who is always calm and confident as a businesswoman. Jeong Yeon-yeon is expecting to show off her charm as well as the charismatic character of a prominent businesswoman, as well as her exquisite appearance of a jaebeol child.

201708251120773441_599f8a4b716b8.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110717070

August 30 2017

First script reading for tvN drama series “Buam-dong Revengers”

Buam-dong-Revengers-p01.jpg

First script reading for upcoming tvN drama series “Buam-dong Revengers” took place August 17, 2017 at Studio Dragon in Sangam, South Korea.The first script reading featured main cast members Lee Yo-Won, Ra Mi-Ran, Myung Se-Bin, Jun (‘U-KISS’) and Choi Byung-Mo. At the first script reading Lee Yo-Won, Ra Mi-Ran, Myung Se-Bin and Jun summarized “Buam-dong Revengers” with 5 letters: Lee Yo-Won – “fun drama” (재밌는작품), Ra Mi-Ran – “thumb” (엄지손가락), Myung Se-Bin – “must watch it” (이건봐야해), Jun – “new start” (새로운시작). The drama series is based on webcomic “Buam-dong Boksooja Soshyeolkeurub” by Sajatokki.

“Buam-dong Revengers” is now set to first air October 11, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-script-reading-for-tvn-drama-series-buam-dong-revengers

Excited:) interesting drama, wonderful casts, wish many kindhearted friend willing to subbed these drama on time(i just so dispointed with Night light-_-, when i'm on fire to support wholeheartdly bumped with hopelessly exhausted waiting sub, end up with pesimism till now:confused:) so much to anticipated , the story, the plot twist on the top is the bounding friendship ahjumas friendline would attrac viewers in the different level.

Go..go BRSC faighting & succsess:glasses:

Buam-dong-Revengers-p01.jpg&key=822f7f48

September- October so many good drama to wait for..hooraaay:D

1 hour ago, QSD said:

Actor Kim Sa Kwon as a charm carpenter, the warm-hearted character who slowly shares his heart with Kim Jung Hye (chaebol daughter). 

A carpenter and a chaebol daughter? So there is some sort of warm romance for the heroine after all. :D

Unless they going to change the ending of the webtoon I really doubt the so-called potential romance between the carpenter and chaebol daughter moving faster than a turtle.  It’s a given he has feelings for her, however, she couldn’t return his love as she’s bounded by the family.  I’d be prepared my heart from bruises if I’m a shipper.  Wondering if the heaven can answer one more prayer since the perfect matching is already there.  Oh heaven and earth, can you hear me?

Archived