[Drama 2017-2018] Love Returns / I hate to love you, 미워도 믿어도

0ly40

7 hours ago, sungyoliw said:

aaah, there is no Love Returns today, i feel empty hahahha

Yup when it become a habit :lol: every monday-friday watch live streaming, then always check ig, streaming site just for get a news, read comments, etc.

when its over, felt empty.

No more searching this drama related and give a comment :(

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, RaeChan3104 said:

Yup when it become a habit :lol: every monday-friday watch live streaming, then always check ig, streaming site just for get a news, read comments, etc.

when its over, felt empty.

No more searching this drama related and give a comment :(

There are many more drams  wish we can discuss on here. :blush:

1 hour ago, sungyoliw said:

im planning to watch Jang Hyuk or Nam Gungmin new drama :blush:

To fill the emptiness I started rewatching My Daughter Seoyeong for the nth time. :lol: I plan to check out the daily drama that will be aired Love Returns timeslot. I hope this one is as good as this drama. 

So, to whom did love return?

Love never really left the Hong-Gil relationship, and a title based on Big Shot's relationship with Jung would have to be "Love May Return In Ten Years."

The Stepmother's love for Jung's Father did not return, and thank God for that.

For a few brief moments it looked like Jung's Father was headed for a reconciliation with his EX, but that didn't happen either.

The only thing or person who "Returned" was the Aunt.

Rather than tying up the story, the writer actually tossed two Molotov Cocktails of confusion in the final five minutes.

Re Gil's Foster Daughter:  Who, What, Why, When and Where?

Re the Aunt's Daughter and Granddaughter, Inquiring Minds want to know a lot of things, not the least of which is who and where is the Prince Charming who knocked chestnuts with the Daughter to make this baby?

The successor drama in this time slot is Sunny Again Tomorrow.

For anyone who might be interested, the forum for this drama is up and running and I just posted a recap of the first episode.

Best wishes to everyone.

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2017-2018] Love Returns / I hate to love you, 미워도 믿어도
  • 7 months later...

[Question/Help] I am really an avid fan of Sungyeol and I've been watching his drama though I haven't finished it yet because I think Im not yet ready to see him get married lololol

Just wanna ask if anyone knows where are the usual filming locations of this drama? Like the alleyway in front of the cosmetic shop, Eunjoo's old house, or just anywhere that was significant in the drama. Because I may be going to Korea next year and I want to go and have some pictures with the drama locations. Because I really enjoyed the drama.. Hope you could help me. :)

Archived