[Drama 2017-2018] Love Returns / I hate to love you, 미워도 믿어도

0ly40

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I HATE TO LOVE YOU (AKA I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU) (AKA LOVE RETURNS)

RECAP, EPISODE 119

Gil models several wedding gowns before she and Hong agree on The Gown.

Madame Goo models several dresses before she finds one she and Lee both like.

Hong and Gil emerge from the department store wearing silly matching sweaters.

Gigolo and his wife eat dinner.  She tells him that she overheard Big Shot calling him Father.

Hong, Gil, Lee and Madame Goo arrive at the Stepmother’s house after shopping.  When the Aunt notices that Lee and Madame Goo are a couple, she begins to appraise Madame Goo’s stomach.  Madame Goo notices and they bicker.

Gil and Madame Goo have a Talk and come to terms with Their Relationship.

Jung’s Sister is surprised when she arrives home and finds Jung wrapping candy to give to children at the orphanage.

Lee buys a red bra for Madame Goo and she describes herself as “speechless.”  Then she speaks:  It’s too small.

Gigolo tries to get Madame Goo to call him “Dad.”

Big Shot visits Hong in his office.  Hong is surprised when Big Shot calls Madame Goo “Sister.”  Big Shot gives Hong a copy of a court order restoring all of Hong’s ownership rights over his Genius stock.

Gil and Jung meet uncomfortably in the storeroom.  The two women Bury The Hatchet.

Gil visits Hong in his office and they try on the couple’s rings Jung’s Father retrieved for them.

Jung and Big Shot meet on a sidewalk after dark.

The Stepmother sits in her bedroom and flips through an album of baby pictures of Gil and her Brother as memories flash through her mind.

Guests arrive for the wedding to the accompaniment of many “Aigoos!”  We learn that all of the congratulatory money will be donated to the orphanage.

Hong and Gil walk down the aisle.

Jung mopes in the Beauty Salon alone and listens to Korean Country/Western music.

Hong reads a speech thanking the family members who are present.  He thanks his Mother’s ghost, who is hanging out behind the other attendees.

Gil delivers a tearful speech thanking the Stepmother.

Gil and Hong begin their Wedding March.

:bawling::bawling: Bye bye drama Love Returns...

thq for all the hardworks for the drama teams, actors, actress and the commentators :wub:

Thx for accompanied me almost 6 month, and never missed once ep :D

Really enjoyed with those time, could talk/comment with ppl around the world about this drama. 

Not a strong ending for final ep tbh :D.

Overall half this drama content was good, the rest boring and frustrating/ annoying (in the middle) :D.

For my case, SungYeol bait made me stay until the end, and Hong Seok Pyo stories very interesting to know its continuation.

Love the lovey dovey between main roles very romantic, sweet, natural, not exaggerate, cute, warm, touching, support each other :heart:

About messages from this drama, fulfilled.✅

I can relate to this drama at many points and that I think is the most important thing for me. Above all those action and thriller dramas to whom I can barely relate this drama was my favorite. 

I actually had time to look back at myself and think about where I am going. 

Thank you for such a great drama every day. 

Thanks everyone  it was really fun, also Like I said please join my in the Rich Man Sons topic Sundays  becuase you will love that one.

Its much moire fun with alot of people. :lol:

Not to wait for subs for the final episode :D

Thankyouu all :)

it was great talking with you guys. Hope we meet on another dramas forums hehehe

Thankyou for the update and everything!! 

Btw, i think they cut one ep, because last time we see pic when ahjumma dress like a businesswoman. It supposed to be 121 ep, right? 

thankyouuu 

4 minutes ago, sungyoliw said:

Btw, i think they cut one ep, because last time we see pic when ahjumma dress like a businesswoman. It supposed to be 121 ep, right? 

thankyouuu 

Ahhh :( it was just 120 episodes! 

My last question! How much years gap is shown? 

Spoiler

Then who was the girl running from Eunjo and Seokpyo and yelled Ommah? 

The ending was exactly like starting 

love_returns__kdrama__folder_icon_by_nsl250px-Love_Returns_poster.jpg%255BSingle%255D+TAESABIAE+%25E2%2580%25

Wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for allowing this lurker to sit back and rest her mind and even her heart while watching this daily with you from afar.  It's been so emotional and yet so exciting at the same time.  I loved the OTP from beginning in that club to seeing them go through all the struggles in losing their way through misunderstandings yet slowly finding their way back to each other piece by piece...

The wedding was as beautiful as I had hoped it would be and I thank the writer for giving that moment to me.  From the Bride & Grooms words that touched my heart.  For the hope they gave me through so many tender and loving scenes

right from the start...

I for one would like to believe that their love proved for everyone there is an interlocking piece someone who fits every curb and angle of who you are.  That perfect soulmate whose identity you may not know but your heart will lead you in finding them no matter how long it takes or how far you must go...:heart:

10 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for allowing this lurker to sit back and rest her mind and even her heart while watching this daily with you from afar.  It's been so emotional and yet so exciting at the same time.  I loved the OTP from beginning in that club to seeing them go through all the struggles in losing their way through misunderstandings yet slowly finding their way back to each other piece by piece...

The wedding was as beautiful as I had hoped it would be and I thank the writer for giving that moment to me.  From the Bride & Grooms words that touched my heart.  For the hope they gave me through so many tender and loving scenes

right from the start...

I for one would like to believe that their love proved for everyone there is an interlocking piece someone who fits every curb and angle of who you are.  That perfect soulmate whose identity you may not know but your heart will lead you in finding them no matter how long it takes or how far you must go...:heart:

it warms :)

THANK YOU GUYS!

I finally managed to finish the drama and it was sure a fun ride. I truly enjoy the drama and this is the only daily drama I managed to finish and I even finish it on time. There may be episodes where I get frustrated but everything became bearable because of the main lead. Suk Pyo and Eun Jo are really good together. The casts are all natural, no wonder it really will make you want to read. The scenes with ahjumma are heartwarming. Especially the last parts with whole family.

As much as I hated In Woo and Bu Sik. I guess the last parts are forgivable. I truly enjoyed the ending and I can't help but smile the whole episode.

And oh my gosh! Gil imo still made trouble until the end! :lol:

I HATE TO LOVE YOU (AKA I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU) (AKA LOVE RETURNS)

RECAP, EPISODE 120

Hong and Gil drive away from the wedding ceremony for their honeymoon.

After arriving home from the wedding, the Aunt learns that her youngest daughter is pregnant and makes plans to leave for Los Angeles.  Jung’s Sister happily reserves a one way ticket for the Aunt.

Jung’s Sather, wearing a truly awful suit, follows his Ex home from the wedding ceremony.  They bicker until they are joined by Jung, who has spent the day at home.

Hong and Gil arrive at their hotel on Jeju Island for their honeymoon.  She asks to be carried to the bed.  He does so and hurts his back.

We learn that Hong and Gil are the only two people in the world who relax in a hot tub while fully clothed.  They drink red wine and become silly.

Jung’s Sister goes with the Aunt to the airport to make sure she boards the plane.

Jung’s Father, Gigolo and Big Shot drink soju at the Small Café.  When Jung’s Father calls Big Shot “son,” Big Shot eyes him warily.  When Jung’s Father offers a toast to “all of our children getting married,” Big Shot quickly downs another shot of soju.

Big Shot’s and Jung’s Mothers join the Stepmother at her home for a dinner which the Manager of the Small Café and the Stepmother’s Assistant have cooked.

At the Beauty Shop, Big Shot surprises Jung by dropping by to see her.  He tells her that if they are both still single in ten years, maybe they can start over again.  He leaves.  For some reason she is pleased.

Big Shot’s and Jung’s Mothers and the Stepmother drink wine and reminisce.  When the Stepmother tells them that their children will undoubtedly “find someone nice and marry,” they exchange a Look.  The Stepmother and Jung’s Mother ask Big Shot’s Mother to sing.  When she obliges them, they are immediately sorry.

Hong and Gil meet the Stepmother and Gil’s Brother at the airport on Jeju Island.  They go for a drive in a rented convertible.

The Stepmother and Gil’s Brother have a Heart To Heart while Hong and Gil walk on the beach.

One year later:

Madame Goo, in her office, gives instructions to Jung’s Sister, who is now a Senior Manager.

Jung’s Sister and Gil’s Brother look at their phones.  Each is irritated that the other hasn’t called or texted.

Hong has left Genius to become CEO of his own company.  Gil is now Vice President of her husband’s company.   Madame Goo is now CEO of Genius.  Lee is now the Manager of the Beauty Center.

At the Beauty Shop, a crowd of women await skin treatments but no one wants her hair done.

Gigolo applies medicine to Big Shot’s arm, which has been injured in another riot.  Gigolo tells him to come back to work at Genius since his one year suspension from the Bar has ended.  As Big Shot tells Gigolo he has not yet had his fill of being Mahatma Gandhi, his Mother arrives and begins scolding him.  They bicker before Big Shot hurriedly leaves.

At the Small Café, Jung’s Father is teaching a course for Senior Citizens.

The Aunt stands outside of the Stepmother’s house.  She’s B-A-A-A-CK.

The Stepmother is relaxing with a cup of coffee when she hears what she hopes is an auditory hallucination.

The Aunt uses her key to enter the house.  She is followed by her daughter and grandchild.   The Stepmother realizes she has three long term self invited houseguests and faints.  Then she recovers and screams.

Hong and Gil chase their foster daughter, who is AWOL from school, through the market.

THE END

1 hour ago, jimb said:

I HATE TO LOVE YOU

Hong and Gil arrive at their hotel on Jeju Island for their honeymoon.  She asks to be carried to the bed.  He does so and hurts his back.

We learn that Hong and Gil are the only two people in the world who relax in a hot tub while fully clothed.  They drink red wine and become silly.

Hong and Gil meet the Stepmother and Gil’s Brother at the airport on Jeju Island.  They go for a walk in the car they rented....... 

Hong and Gil chase their foster daughter, who is AWOL from school, through the market.

Okay It really feels like Sungyeol was the one who had to carry his bride as he got backache, he really have a weak body. 

They might be the only two people who play like kids on their HONEYMOON 

The white car which he rented is actually personal belonging of an Infinite member name Lee Sungyeol. 

Well they adopted a big girl at the end? If the story was to move further I would like them to have their own child too just like Myungjo. 

It was a nice ending afterall. 

Thank you Everyone. 

2 hours ago, jimb said:

Its daily and family drama, thats why they always consider many concervative viewers hehehe

9 minutes ago, arih1202 said:

The white car which he rented is actually personal belonging of an Infinite member name Lee Sungyeol. 

Really? how do you know it?

aaah, there is no Love Returns today, i feel empty hahahha

4 minutes ago, sungyoliw said:

Its daily and family drama, thats why they always consider many concervative viewers hehehe

Really? how do you know it?

aaah, there is no Love Returns today, i feel empty hahahha

I saw a fancam when he was coming out of Woollim building and the fan said he drove his own car.... He actually refused his manager to let him drive and drove the car himself this white car I am sure

Archived