[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

2 minutes ago, yusefull said:

Well I begin to hate him a little too. You take away coffee prince and I would hate him as mutch as gordon ramsay. The singer Hong Jin-young is at least good for the eyes but I am at 6 times her add I think. Like the teaser for black begin to botter me too.

hahahahaha.... well there's park shin hye too. but for me daniel henney is worth forgiving. :)

it+s on!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alivingparadox24 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's actually a drama called Big Man! She's in love with her fake brother's character portrayed by Kang Ji Hwan. She's also great in that drama and her character is WAAAAAAAAAY DIFFERENT than JiHo. She is a very spoiled and spunky chaebol who will do everything to get what she wants even at the expense of her own family. Her character may be selfish at times but she's the only one in her family who's (lowkey) guilty about their wrongdoings. Although she's the 2nd female lead, a lot of people actually wanted her to end up with Kang Ji Hwan because of her chemistry with him. 

OOPS. spoiler alert.

PS: you'd also like her in the movie "daddy you daughter me". I really laughed out loud when she kept on swearing especially when she said the richard simmons word due to her frustration lol

OMO, MY BAD! Thank you for editing the content. I'll be more careful next time!

• Like 2