[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

2 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Totally agree.. He is soo creepy.. Especially when he talked to SH.. I could see negative vibes from him.. Not everything is good as it seems.. Loved the way SH was suspicious of him

#TeamSeHee Forever all the way:D

Trueee. I couldn't wait longer to get the subs for their conversation, rather for the whole episode. :D No man would be best for JH other than SH. Yess! #TeamSehee! :wub:

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

WTH guys why do we have this creepy music who make BK super creepy ? 

Am i the only one ? BN seems so creepy !

OMG ! OMG ! If it's true then BN is really just a cameo. I am shocked guys 

I am glad if he is only a cameo. I hope so. 

• Like 5

That last lingering  look of Se Hee is a mix of hurt, disappointment, jealousy and worry at the same time. I feel he will become protective of Ji Ho in next ep.

I think he’ll be pondering on the merits of the YOLO mentality and will try to, ehem, live in the moment, starting with a change of hairstyle! My guess is Bomi will influence/tip him on that. But then again, my impressions might change once the subs are in! 

Bomi does fill in the crazy little Sister/sidekick role well. Her husky on the side of snobbish voice is kinda unique also. It grows on you.

Meanwhile, Soo ji is thawing...starting to feel for Mr Ma! Heh! And Ho Rang is hilarious with her double condom proposal! Hah!

Btw, I hope someone will post the fashion PPL they have in the drama.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, shedp said:

Trueee. I couldn't wait longer to get the subs for their conversation, rather for the whole episode. :D No man would be best for JH other than SH. Yess! #TeamSehee! :wub:

Me too!!! I m waiting for SH to expose BN to JH.. The scene wud be the awesome scene in the world.. Then JH n SH wud be together forever:D:wub:

• Like 7

This drama is becoming more awesome. Every cliche who come to us is here to destabilize us. 

We were complaining about the addition of a second lead/love rival then boom !! We were wrong. I will be more careful next time. My heart was beating so fast when I saw BN's creepiness. 

But also that's amazing because how many of us woman have to face, in our life,  a stalker or someone who was nice at first but after he is a nightmare. 

• Like 7

Thoughts on ep 7:

I really liked how the writer used BN as a foil to SH's character. It's a nice comparison for the 2 main attitudes that youths have towards life at the moment. YOLO (BN) vs you gotta build your nest egg now to enjoy a better life later on (SH). And I'm also liking this mysterious angle that they're giving BN! adds some fun to the show. I dont think he's an actual stalker though. I'm curious at how they're gonna wrap up his story.

and I think our main OTP is making great progress slowly but surely. Such as wanting to go home together. and I like how SH looks out for JH secretly by keeping tabs on BN.

I also like how the character writing is kept consistent. Wasn't disappointed by JH as she made it clear to BN that she has a husband, and also told him that she's uncomfortable with how he acts around her etc. and I'm also proud of her for keeping SH's words in mind about how her previous actions made him uncomfortable. While I like how she's being considerate of his boundaries, it's also sad to see her restrict herself so much, cos if she just did what she wanted to do, SH, I think would be really receptive to her actions and their relationship could have progressed further.

SH's reactions frustrate me though, although they are also true to his character and I expected them. but omg couldn't he be more expressive?? a bigger smile when he's happy or excited wouldn't kill would it SH?? His lack of expressions makes it really difficult for JH to know what he's thinking, but even though so, she's able to pick up changes in his mood pretty easily, which is really impressive.

all in all, I wish we had more jealous SH haha. jealousy is my drama catnip! so I hope we get more tomorrow :)

• Like 21
  • LOL 2

My live broke but only the time of the first adds. Nice live.
Just realise that SH dad is the bad guy from school 2017.

It's me or the cat react when JH mention the name of a person she think is a dog ? Does she try to convice the cat ? I think the cat is not really sick but feel that her masters are cold to each other.

I don't like the other guy since the begining of the episode. Not just because it's a triangle but because the way he act with JH. You got on one side SH who tell her to made her choice in life and he will support her and him who try to control her. He take her to a place without asking. Keep touching her and all. He even smoke. The way he act sound for me like a player and that he play with JH. I don't think he love her but just want to have a little fun with her than leave her.
He told her what to do when SH told her to make her choice.
And they make it obvious that SH is a cat and he is a dog.
Dog (I don't like him so I all him dog) scare me at the end. Does he is a bad guy ? What did SH fount about him ? Can he tell JH or the rule (app rule) say it's confidential ?

I love that his co worker try to protect SH. But his look when they force him to go eat at his "wife" work place. They wanted to look at her work place to have fun and it's them that felt akward all along. JH keep close to listen to it all. When SH look at her and as soon as she look at him he turn his eyes.
I love BM. I want her to be true friend with SH. She even make him smile.

HR finally begin to fight her dream over reality. She wanted love, marriage and a baby but can only have two at best aparently.
She stop living at WS pace.
Does she know that wearing two condom make it more likely for them to break ?
She is struck by dog, the guy who will never commit. I don't like that she either play game with WS to make him realise he should marry her or that she don't care to cheat on him at that point.
Just realise, WS call SG hyung.

SH character make me feel that should we be angry at someone for being honest ?
I wonder what score SH would have gotten on the app.
Before the wedding, I feel that JH would have ask for SH advice about dog.
I don't like JH happy to be seduced. I even feel like she mark her territory with her friends.
I wonder if at some point SH and JH will be succefull enough to leave apart even before the end of the contract.

I love SJ with the doll. But she didn't watch the road for too long.
I read from a character chart translation that SJ will be a CEO off an online shop. Will SH work on the website ?
At first, the partnership (if I understood corectly) make me afraid that SG will get eaten by bigger fish but his reaction when SJ keep getting sexually harrased. I think it make him sick to see that.
Did SG look at the other guy junk in the bathroom ? And what about the rule ? One urinal between each guy, you don't touch anybody. I even feel like SG didn't pee or wash his hands.
I don't think SJ is stong because she take that mutch. SG save her but I don't like that she "need" a man to save her.

Realism is kind of dead. Each time JH and dog meet, SH spot them.
I think if all girls got the dreams fullfish, I would found it bad since it's a realistic drama.

SH : It's our first time going through this life.
dog : you only live once.
Close but it feel so different. SH is you can make mistake and dog is more it's not big deal if you make them.

OST amazing from begining to end.

• Like 9

Thank you for the recaps, clips and I would never have thought BN would not even be a third wheel contender (seeing how everyone is describing him as creepy).

Now It's time for me to go to bed. However, if anyone knows the title of tonight's episode, please let me know!

And winner/s get a gif from Ep 7! (once I get my hands on it)

Don't forget your title for EP 8!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Ahhh I’m still out and so excited about the episode that I’m using the WiFi on the bus to watch the clips and get on here! LOL.

Anyway, can’t help with translating till I get home. BUT, I can tell you the title of the episode :) @Dramanoona

Episode 7 - “Because It’s our First YOLO.” 

Sorry the translation is a bit awkward. I’m not sure how to put YOLO into the pattern... but that’s the keyword!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, b4l01 said:

Did someone take notice what was written at the back cover of the book that BN gave to JH?  SH seen it and his facial expression seem not good.

yup it says "You Only Love One" which is also "YOLO", which seems to be the theme of this episode

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, shedp said:

Damn. Lesson learned, never be close to a very handsome stranger whom you just met twice to the point where you'll allow him to take you home. Forever #TeamSeHee woohoo.

I did hope BK really has good will for JH. Poor JH. She must be hurt anyway. Luckily SH still stay with her and BK also help SH realizes his feeling for JH

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

It was in English : " you only love one "

like yolo 

8 minutes ago, teep523 said:

yup it says "You Only Love One" which is also "YOLO", which seems to be the theme of this episode

Thank you so much!  I only saw 'Love: :lol:

• Like 5

Oh! I forgot to add, BN is also really suspicious cos he knows a couple of random things about JH that someone who just met JH shouldn't know?? So, when he tied up JH's hair, he said, why would you hide such a pretty neck? You look better with your hair tied anyway. And JH was like, you;ve seen me with my hair tied up before? I don't think I've tied my hair up around you. BN then brushed it off by saying that he thinks she would look better with her hair tied up.

Then when giving her the pink book towards the end (it's a novel), he says he heard writers read a lot so he bought her a book. But JH has never mentioned that she was a writer. BN said he heard it from the cafe owner.

I feel like if they were really such coincidences as BN made it out to be... the writer wouldn;t have included these lines in the dialogue. So.. BN is a suspicious person indeed?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

50 minutes ago, cherryblossomkawai said:

WTH guys why do we have this creepy music who make BK super creepy ? 

Am i the only one ? BN seems so creepy !

OMG ! OMG ! If it's true then BN is really just a cameo. I am shocked guys 

I was watching live stream with my 12 yo, and her first reaction to BN was 'this guy is so cringey'....thank god i brought up my girl right! She was totally spot on!

I guess this is kdrama, but if any guy touch my hair like BN I will scream. If he drives me to some place without asking me, I'll scream too. 

• Like 11