[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

5 minutes ago, meiil said:

He didn't feel too lonely and went to JH to seek comfort, he admits to himself he's ready to be happy again and he wants this with her.

The let's sleep together is his way too show that he's indeed ready. (BTW pretty sure he meant just sleep)

JH self esteem will have a shake once she finds out her new boss is LH ex etc etc but at the end of the day all this experience will only make her stronger. That's why this isn't ur typical kdrama full of clichès and tropes, this show hits home and therefore portrays things as realistically as possible. At the end of the day JH will be the winner and in order to do show she needs to experience a few shakings on the way.

At which point, I'd like for a victorious scene with Abba's "The Winner Takes it All" as BGM. LOL Sorry for the off post. I need to lighten off my thoughts and straighten up my furrowed brows. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, meiil said:

He didn't feel too lonely and went to JH to seek comfort, he admits to himself he's ready to be happy again and he wants this with her.

The let's sleep together is his way too show that he's indeed ready. (BTW pretty sure he meant just sleep)

JH self esteem will have a shake once she finds out her new boss is LH ex etc etc but at the end of the day all this experience will only make her stronger. That's why this isn't ur typical kdrama full of clichès and tropes, this show hits home and therefore portrays things as realistically as possible. At the end of the day JH will be the winner and in order to do show she needs to experience a few shakings on the way.

I love this thought. Also, I actually appreciate Ji Ho going through all of this. She’ll need her life experiences to be a better writer. 

I am excited about Su Ji’s possible new business venture—haven’t watched this with subs, only guessing from her scenes with the bra maker and her designing on her laptop. 

Glad of the “progress” between ho rang and won seok. It’s about time. I know it’s heart shattering but they can rebuild from the ashes. 

• Like 10

Hah. And everyone was just waiting for ep 11 preview last weekend.

In other normal dramas you guys hope the couple hold hands afterwards. Didn't even hear a PEEP about sleeping together from ANYONE here.

You guys are clean. Even with the hint from the writer. Btw, I happen to think that book is not well written. But since we all know what's it is all about, guess you now know why it was there. But still NO viewer posted anything that forward. 

Only commenting because even by any drama standard to go from zero feeling to no confession still except kissing. To sleeping? Ok they had the date and the earrings so it was a confession but it was all in ONE weekend. How does a male lead OTP who is not drunk or drugged, go from kissing to sleeping.... it's not even like a 1 night stand drama even. I mean he IS 38 and it's BEEN 12 years but still... my ahjumma and drama mind... is reeling.

Is the writer planning something sinister next weekend so there is a rush to get the romance on and the OFF till the last weekend?

Thanks for the recaps. The recaps were hilarious. I know everyone is caught up in the moment but even the recappers sound like SH. 

Short. Gets the meaning across. End of post. And one liners. I swear you guys sound like SH. It's just plain adorable reading it.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, teep523 said:

EP 13 Preview (thanks @icyphoenix !)

SH: You were uncomfortable, weren't you?

(LOL I think SH keeps a record of all the things JH did? so the preview shows a series of 1 line entries:

11/5: She looked at me weirdly

11/6: She got angry when I said I changed it (is this about the house password?)

11/7: She brought the Marriage-Tenancy contract to the cafe

11/10: Today's sea... it's the first time

11/11: She plays darts well

11/12: She snores

)

LMAOOOOO he really did that?!? what a dork.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, teep523 said:

(LOL I think SH keeps a record of all the things JH did? so the preview shows a series of 1 line entries:

11/6: She got angry when I said I changed it (is this about the house password?)

)

JM: If it's love, then there will be things to protect. It's nice.. that sort of a relationship

JH: The CEO of a Production Company came looking for me

SG: Did you hear about her after that?

SJ: Is this the relationship that CEO Ma was talking about? Slowly entering into the personal life that one does not want to reveal..

JH: I want to do a good story that I'm able to do..

JM: I did it once, a thing like marriage

JH: That person and I.. we each have things that we want (There's a vocab that JH uses that I don't understand here. So this might be wrong)

Thanks for the translation. JM said a thing "like" marriage. i don't think SH has ever been married

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, teep523 said:

)

JM: If it's love, then there will be things to protect. It's nice.. that sort of a relationship

SJ: Is this the relationship that CEO Ma was talking about? Slowly entering into the personal life that one does not want to reveal..

JH: That person and I.. we each have things that we want (There's a vocab that JH uses that I don't understand here. So this might be wrong)

Omg. I totally mksssd that part cause it went by so quickly.

he keeps a log of all the things JH did!!!!!! Dates and everything haha. Omg

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, teep523 said:

)

LOL is this a point system of sort??????? HAHAHAH Just the sort of laugh I need. He's either keeping a record because he doesn't want to fail at this or whatever, I just like the devotion. 

• Like 4

Also, one part i loved about the episode was that Se Hee had pictures of her sitting by the sea. Now when he looks at that, he’ll remember their time at the sea and all those lovely kisses hahahah. 

Maybe it’s because I watched it raw but I was unmoved by the breakup scene between Jeong Min and Se Hee. 

I loved this episode. Actually I loved 11-12. Great turning point. 

Thanks for all the recaps!!!

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

My god this drama just keeps getting better. 

Although it is very concerning, Se Hee bringing Ji Ho to the place he broke up with Jeong Min is a good sign. If he was truly unable to shake off the hurt of his past, he wouldn’t have been able to look at that same spot, let alone sit there. It’s like he is rebooting his heart again with new memories. 

The poetry book and post it scene worried me more. But I am glad that he is taking steps to overcome it. 

I like how you used the word 'reboot' - he has begun a reset and is facing the future with JH.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Hah. And everyone was just waiting for ep 11 preview last weekend.

In other normal dramas you guys hope the couple hold hands afterwards. Didn't even hear a PEEP about sleeping together from ANYONE here.

You guys are clean. Even with the hint from the writer. Btw, I happen to think that book is not well written. But since we all know what's it is all about, guess you now know why it was there. But still NO viewer posted anything that forward. 

Only commenting because even by any drama standard to go from zero feeling to no confession still except kissing. To sleeping? Ok they had the date and the earrings so it was a confession but it was all in ONE weekend.

Is the writer planning something sinister next weekend so there is a rush to get the romance on and the OFF till the last weekend?

Thanks for the recaps. The recaps were hilarious. I know everyone is caught up in the moment but even the recappers sound like SH. 

Short. Gets the meaning across. End of post. And one liners. I swear you guys sound like SH. It's just plain adorable reading it.

Hahahaha Oh don't be so sure about the cleanliness thing though.... I've read all 50 shades of grey... but I won't. LOL This couple is too pink and fluffy for such pyontae. Though seriously. As in seriously. HAHA The white shirt JH has on in bed in the preview was totalllllllllllly..... no words. Wholesome. I tell ya. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Also, one part i loved about the episode was that Se Hee had pictures of her sitting by the sea. Now when he looks at that, he’ll remember their time at the sea and all those lovely kisses hahahah. 

Maybe it’s because I watched it raw but I was unmoved by the breakup scene between Jeong Min and Se Hee. 

I loved this episode. Actually I loved 11-12. Great turning point. 

Thanks for all the recaps!!!

I loved that too, though I went ahead and wondered how he took them when he ran to her after he called her. He must have one helluva zoom feature on that smartphone. PPL much? :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 3