Seungri's Gf

*heart attack*

STOP PMING ME, COMMENTING ME, AND TELLING ME THAT THIS IS "OLD" NEWS. DON'T PM AND ACT ALL SMART AND SASSY ABOUT THIS THREAD, BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT AS SMART AS YOU THINK. BE OBSERVANT. READ THE DATE. THIS WAS RECENT A YEAR AGO, WHEN THIS THREAD WAS MADE. STOP FILLING MY PM BOXES WITH THIS!!!

Apparently it's recent, but I don't know > <

All I know is...

WHYYYY?!?!?

Oh well, they are cute together <3

lsh1.jpg

lsh2.jpg

He's looking better and better as well:

Individual Shots

seungri1vj9.jpg

seungri2gf2.jpg

seungri3vb4.jpg

seungri4nv4.jpg

seungri15je3.jpg

tmdflyl4.gif

credits: naver + ygbb forums

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 177z_Aym

ohhhhhhhhh noooooooooooo

ur noona fan is disappointed in you seungri...kicks gf in the crub..get of my man hehehe...i'm happy for them but i think they wouldn't last that long hehehe just my thought...you know since seungri has a busy schedule..he wouldn't have time for her anymore and boom bye bye gf hehehe..ok i'm mean but..not seungri =(

Guest JENNiFER*

ohhhhhhhhh noooooooooooo

ur noona fan is disappointed in you seungri...kicks gf in the crub..get of my man hehehe...i'm happy for them but i think they wouldn't last that long hehehe just my thought...you know since seungri has a busy schedule..he wouldn't have time for her anymore and boom bye bye gf hehehe..ok i'm mean but..not seungri =(

lol.

they look very cute <3

Guest shooting_stars

Aww~~ SeungRi! At first I thought this was SeunGi (?), but then I thought, "Who's SeungRi...Except from Big Bang?" So now I know T__T But that's okay, they look cute! I wanna see an upclose pic of her though. You can all tell now that the youngest member of BB has had his first kiss....lols. But thanks for sharing!

Guest Sunghee_Ster

haha i saw these on daum once.

there are more pics of them too.

but its really cute.

im happy for em.

but are they still together?

anyways they are cute ^^

Archived