[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

Here's the youtube link to the movie with English subtitles. I'll tag the members who have written in this thread before. I hope I haven't forgotten someone. 

@amyanhn 

@justananimelover 

@setokaonii @ryotatao9495 @Dramanoona 

@thuyhoang62  @00lama00  @purplekhie   @lee-chan @marchingfishes @one23507

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Continuation of the BTS

At 27:00 

Ryota said that he likes to take baths. He would put quite hot water in the bath and also shower cream/oil with orange-scent. 

At 29:00 when the director gave them advice on how they should act the back-hug-scene

Ryota: "(I) should act out the feeling that she is my everything." *thinking*

Camera-man: "You just had a serious talk and now you are already eating jellies, isn't that too quick?"

Ryota: *laughs and points at Tao* (Haha, it seems like he was saying "You should ask her! It is her idea.")

At 31:00 The scene when Onii tells his parents that he and Setoka are dating. 

The director gives them instructions on how the scene should be.

Ryota: "It is so scary. I'm super nervous!"

Ryota and Tao kneel.

You (the actress who plays Haruka and Setoka's mother): Hihi...so cute. 

Ryota: "We have started dating."

Ryota and Tao laugh shyly. 

31:50

Ryota: "I'm very nervous right now."

Staff member: "It is the same feeling as you get when you will ask "Please let your daughter marry me".

Ryota: "It is like that indeed."

32:00 Ryota and Tao play football together.

Camera-man: "Awesome!"

Ryota: "I'm surprised that I could get it (the ball). Tao-chan is better."

Tao: "Let's take a picture with everyone".

Ryota: "A picture of the whole family."

You: "Father should stand in the middle."

Tao: *jumps and posing for the camera* Ah....

Ryota: "Ah...I have taken a lot of pictures".

You: "It looks very good".

Tao: "Onii is really good at taking photos."

Ryota: "No, there's no such thing." 

(There's no subtitles in the part after this. It seems like You is teaching Tao to speak in her way?)

At 33:46

You: Mandy...looks like an uncle. 

Everyone laughs.

Ryota: He will be 26 years this year.

At 35:00

You: Actually I have known Tao-chan since she was little, privately (she means she knew Tao-chan not because of work. Then she said something more that didn't get translated.)

As for Katayose, I have seen him before in a show. 

At 36:40

Camera-man: "You are going to eat all up soon."

Tao: *shrugs* Immediately eating everything up."

Ryota: *shrugs and laughs*

At 37:00

Ryota: "What do you think?"

Tao: Hm?

Ryota: "What do you think about the fried chicken?"

Tao: "I initially didn't eat fried chicken. I didn't understand what was so good with fried chicken. But recently I started to think fried chicken is delicious."

Ryota: "It is recently that you like fried chicken? But fried chicken is something you would think is good when you were a kid."

Tao: "I liked yakiniku and small cakes (muffins?) when I was little. I liked sweet things back then."

Ryota: "The thing I liked since I was a kid is fried chicken."

Then they talked about shrimps and other things...there isn't any subtitles here.

At 48:00 Before Ryota and Tao were going to film

the-falling-down-the-stairs.

Ryota: "If Onii (I) gets bald after falling down here you will have to continue to love your Onii (me)!

Tao: "Eh?! Getting bald by falling down here?"

Ryota: "Yes, if the head accidentally get scratched when falling down the stairs then there will be a bald spot on the back of the head."

Tao: "Onii, please be careful! If you fall down you will get bald!"

Ryota: "You are actually more concerned about me getting bald more than if I get injured or not!!"

Unfortunately, there aren't any Chinese subtitles for the other parts. I'll translate more once there's a fully subbed BTS out there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@setokaonii  Thank you for sharing the screen-captures of Ryota, Tao and Yudai when they were praying at the shrine. Yes, Tao seems religious indeed. She was praying for a long time there. Speaking of praying. Have you watched the movie with the English subtitles yet? The part when Setoka was praying to God about wanting a gentle, handsome and tall boyfriend, someone who cares a lot about her and who she could go on dates with, to eat meat. Do you think the dialogues were written from Tao's perspective since the thing about meat, I'm sure that it was added because Tao likes meat in real-life? Setoka in the manga didn't have any special liking towards meat. The description sounds like Onii and Ryota in real-life as well. 

• Like 2

@setokaonii I'm glad to hear that you liked the movie. I felt sorry for Onii too. Everything he did was for Setoka. I especially like one of his lines where he said "How can I possibly let you get hurt?" when she kept apologizing for causing his injury. I also like the parts when Setoka was starting to miss Onii and tried to suppress her feelings as well because she didn't know that they aren't real siblings. 

I agree with you that both Tao and Ryota did a good job portraying their characters. 

If I remember correctly of what Tao wrote in the IG and also what the director and Ryota said on the last stage-greeting with Takuya, the touching-nose part was Tao's idea. Regarding the conversation they had after the kiss-scene, could it be that the director asked him if everything was okay because it was his first on-screen (as well as in real-life) kiss? I'm not sure. I think it is cute though how they are putting their own ideas and thoughts into their characters.  

Thank you for sharing the clip of Ryota and Tao at the sports event and the BTS cut!

It is cute how he was bending down so he could hear Tao properly. As for the BTS cut, I really like the way they spoke with each other there. So gentle and warm. 

Speaking of the BTS, did you also feel that Ryota and Tao seemed shy when they rehearsed to the part where they told their parents that they have started to date? Ryota even said he felt very nervous about that scene. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am sorry i did not log in in such a long time but i had many things to do. There are too many posts to read so i did not read them all but form what i see Ryota is going to act in a new manga adaptation and its the manga Rere hello. I read that manga three months ago and i have to say it's really cute and sweet but for some reason i can not imagine Ryota playing Minato ( the main lead) but i can imagine Tao as Ririko ( the female lead) i really would love it if she was the female lead but it's unlikeley. I am not prepared to see Ryota acting with other girl i will get jealous! 

@Transition Thank you for the eng subs. I can finally enjoy it to the fullest!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, setokaonii said:

Yes that part! I realized that too. They smiled shyly when they rehearsed that part which I found it so cute. Why would he be so nervous? First time admiting relationship? Haha. Or is it because he really has feelings for Tao that he felt so nervous and shy to say it infront of her and everyone? *cough*

It could be for both reasons :wink:. The same goes to Tao as well. 

Regarding your new update on IG. You found something interesting there. Like you said, another fan on weibo also mentioned that this girl Rina went to the same class as Tao on university. So she really knows Tao and is probably friends with her. Are you thinking like me that it is a bit unusual that she as a friend would follow and like something regarding Tao and her co-star? That this could mean that she knows Ryota as well because of Tao and that she perhaps also know what's going between these two? :tongue:

@justananimelover You are welcome. I hope you enjoyed watching it. And please don't apologize for not being able to come here often. You should prioritize your personal life first. Nothing wrong with that :)

Regarding the manga, I have only read the character description but I'm with you that I can see Tao as the female lead. How long have the story come? Do the leads like each other or are they just friends right now? I'm not ready yet to see Ryota with another actress either. 

@purplekhie  Nice to see you again! Thank you for the gossip. I'm going to check it now. It feels safer if Kento isn't a loverival anymore :tongue:

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone,hissassiburi ne..wow our pages so thick and our couple more popular now,thanks to beloved member  keep this theard alive .I dont have good information bout our couple but aren't everyone hear that Kento yamazaki has dating scandal now like Sota Fukushi? I just see in IG's and dont know the translate,,,it's bad news or good news..happy sunday:D

• Like 2

On 2/10/2018 at 3:33 PM, Transition said:

Here's the youtube link to the movie with English subtitles. I'll tag the members who have written in this thread before. I hope I haven't forgotten someone. 

@amyanhn 

@justananimelover 

@setokaonii @ryotatao9495 @Dramanoona 

@thuyhoang62  @00lama00  @purplekhie   @lee-chan @marchingfishes @one23507

OMG Thank you all so much!

@Transition@ryotatao9495  @setokaonii

• Like 1

@setokaonii Oh, I haven't read this news before. Thank you for sharing it here with us. 70 people, that's probably the whole crew and a few of the cast (since they only mentioned Tao, Ryota and Yudai). It seems like Tao at that time wasn't that used to drinking yet. Starting from 2017 she has mentioned a few times about drinking alcohol. 

In the link below (in the 4th gif) she said that she likes sake, beer and also wine. Ryota likes drinking wine too so I'm thinking if she started to like it due to his influence?

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4203851156086974

@thuyhoang62 You are welcome!

Hm, it seems like Tao has encountered something that made her think she isn't good enough. 

Tao's instagram post 180209:

Good morning everyone!

I'm in London right now eating my breakfast on the 10th of February...! 

The picture though is of the dinner of our first performance-day.

Before when I was in Europe I already noticed that I really like the glass products in the European restaurants.

The lights that reflects in the glasses, the sound of people getting food from the bowls, the colour of the red wine. 

(The whole atmosphere) is awesome.

I really like it.

It is just that the me right now, isn't as awesome. 

This is something I'm aware of.

Yesterday I self-reflected a lot.

When I was in Tokyo I could become the person I am right now and also someone I would like to become, because people around me took care of me well.

When I came to work locations I just stood there without having to do anything, letting the hairstylists help me do my hair, the stylists do my clothes and then with this image I would let professional photographers or staffs take photos of me.

When I film movies or do interviews, I also use pictures that other people have choosen of Tsuchiya Tao to meet people.

Even now when I rehearse I also need translators to help me translate. But in reality, I haven't been changing at all so of course I wouldn't be able to grow. 

I understand now that letting yourself find out the truth is hard but it is something you must do. 

Although I would like to pretend that I'm very energetic and happy but when a friend is going overseas to study or has found a job, I can't just be happy or think it is due to luck,

I'll have to consider and also learn something from it.

Press on! Let's work hard together!

I don't only have to work harder but also do it diligently.

Okay then, I should start from stretching my back. 

[edited] Ryota and Tao were online on IG at the same time just now when it was around 1 pm in London and 10 pm in Tokyo. They immediately liked each others' posts. 

• Thanks 1

Interesting post by Tao.

I feel that she wants to be more independent. And to be away in an unfamiliar place and not within her comfort zone may have made her aware about how dependent she is on the people around her.

Could it be time she feels that she must make her own decisions?

Hmm... very contemplative. Now I look forward to what Ryota would say if he posts a long post. :)

OoZaD2.gif

Another doki-doki moment. I may gif all of them!

• Thanks 1

@Dramanoona I also got the impression that she wants to be more independent. As you said she probably realized this now because she is in a country with a different culture and where another language is spoken so the usual things that she didn't have to think of and worry about suddenly becomes things that she should have within her grasp. Tao is already a very hardworking girl with a lot of discipline. I just hope she isn't pushing herself too much. 

Thank you for the gif. A very heartfluttering moment indeed. If only Takane didn't come and disturbed them :tongue:

• Like 1

@setokaonii  Like Yudai said, Ryota is really getting better at this :tongue:

Oh, so Ryota filmed the Valentine episode the day after he visited Tao? No wonder he seemed especially happy there ^_^

Unfortunately, Tao will still be in Europe on Valentine's day otherwise we would have perhaps be able to see pictures of some home-made chocolates on her or his instagram. 

I hope everything is okay with Tao too. It is good that she self-reflects but at the same time I'm a bit worried that she put too much pressure on herself. I hope her mood will get better and that the upcoming shows will go well.