[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

I said before, I guess the actress is Ito. 

Merry Christmas!

I think GENE & Tao are very busy on Christmas days. But I read Tao's posts recently, if I'm not wrong, she said this Christmas is very happy for her. I wonder if she can meet the one she wants, that thing makes she happy.

this is her newest post:

• Thanks 2

@Transition @00lama00 @marchingfishes 

I don't know if you watched it. I found on IG a cut from Anikoma movie, the scene when Onii was lifting Setoka at the church. 

It's too sweet, I can't I can't watch it. Their face, their voice, their smile... my heart missed a beat. I can't watch full the cut although it is very very short.

Ryota's hands... LOL

Tao's voice like a kid. I hope when the movie out, people won't bash her voice because it's her real voice. Recently, in a interview on tv show, Tao said she doesn't like her voice. 

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 No, I haven't watched that scene I have only seen the screen-capture that you posted a few pages back. I can imagine how sweet it is though. I already looked forward to it when I saw it in the trailer. Haha, I noticed where Ryota placed his hands/arms too. 

Tao's voice has indeed not changed that much since she was a child and it is not like the other Japanese actresses like Nagasawa Masami, Ayase Haruka etc. whose voices are soft and feminine but I don't think it is anything wrong with it. Tao shouldn't be so harsh towards herself. 

I have heard that "8 years bride" is doing decently on boxoffice despite it having a tough competitor "Star Wars". That's good to hear. 

• Like 1

@Transition. Tao has more clogs than other actresses. She knows and she isn't confident.

She always tries, improves herself, she never gives up. But she is always stressed. 

I know Tao since 2013, she is very different in 2013 and 2017. She grew up very good both inside and outside. She is more beautiful now. But most of people don't agree that Tsuchiya Tao becomes better everyday. They always think Tsuchiya Tao is always bad everything. 

In my mind, Tao is the best girl, the most beautiful girl. 

• Like 1

here is Anikoma spoiler, Onii was lifting Setoka. It's very cute & sweet.

Love you more - GENERATIONS 

I love this song. But I wonder why they choose Love You More, not a new song or Christmas song. Maybe because it is "Love You More", so they choose it :)) 

We said it before, Tao had a strong impression about Ryota when he was singing Love You More. 

• Thanks 2

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the clip! Aw, I feel so happy for them, especially for Haruka who has kept his feelings hiding so long. This is the moment where both of them confirm their love for each other. As for Ryota and Tao, of what I have seen of that scene so far I think they did good. I really like the way Tao looked at Ryota before he said that he really likes her (?) (the clip ended before he said the last words).

It seems like Tao held an autograph session for her photobook a few days ago and some Chinese fans at weibo shared their experiences of meeting her. They said her skin and features look good and that she looks really petite in real-life. When one speaks to hear she would look and listen sincerely to you. 

I read another cute thing about Tao. She was on a show recently where she was going to answer questions. She didn't get the answers right so once when the camera panned to her when she answered wrongly she had her head on the table and was rolling it to the right and then left. The host then comforted her that she shouldn't think too deeply while answering and that she should think more simple. She then said: "My head is simple enough if it gets more simple then..." :lol:

Haha. I understand why she finds guys who are smart and know a lot of things attractive. 

Speaking of guys. She said in this magazine the style of jackets that she likes on guys is mature but with nice design. The Chinese fans of Ryota's have complained about him wearing grandpa-like clothes. :tongue:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4172979111228526

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Transition said:

Merry christmas everyone!

@ryotatao9495 @marchingfishes Hm, I'm not sure either if Ryota has a new movie. If he has a new project perhaps it only has Ito since fans have seen them filming something together. As for Mackenyu perhaps they have common friends and that's how they got to know each other? 

Hm mutual friends is a possible reason too. Oh well, one of them will probably reveal how they become friends sooner or later so we'll find abt it eventually! :-)

@ryotatao9495

Wow thts the first time I saw tht spoiler clip, so cute. Really cant wait for the full movie. Also theres really nothing wrong with Tao's soft voice. It sounds cute and calm. 

Tao as a person is very lovable tbh. She has a very polite/professional heart and I adore her for that. Sucks tht not everyone appreciates tht part of her and instead always try to find the most lame reasons to hate on her. Hope she stays strong and does not weight everything alone, aka find a reliable partner. *coughRyotacough* 

Anyhow, happy holidays everyone! Hope you have a good quality time with loved ones! ^3^/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@Transition. If Ryota chose Love You More, maybe Ryota knows Tao likes it and... I think Love You More is what Ryota wants to say to someone that "I love you more". I guess he really loves her, more and more everyday *cough...Tao...cough*

Like Fans said, Ryota likes girl who is tall around 150cm, I'm quite sure it's Tao.

Because boys often say they like small & short girls. If boys describe their ideal girl evidently, it means they are loving a girl like that.

Honestly if Ryota likes small girl, 165cm is still small for him. But Ryota said straightly that "around 150cm", it means he has a girl like that. And Tao is suitable most of his descriptions about his ideal girl.

I know Ryota is clever and Tao is a simple girl, pure and easy to make everyone laughs when she talks.

that's why they are a cute couple. 

They look like a couple in Asian drama: an intelligent boy, handsome, tall, cold boy, like a Prince & a normal girl who is pure, short, cute but not too beautiful, warm girl, often makes everyone laugh. 

Honestly, Ryota and Tao are suitable with the trend of couple. A couple include a boy and a girl who will append something for each other. 2 people are Contrary but append together.

tall boy (Ryota)+ small girl (Tao), cool (Ryota)+ pure (Tao), brainy (Ryota) + sporty (Tao), Sun (Tao) + Moon (Ryota)

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 It is true that Ryota and Tao's look and traits are like couples from Asian dramas/movies. Despite that, they have a lot of things in common too (they like food, temples, piano etc.) as we have mentioned before. Yes, like we said before, Ryota's description of her ideal girlfriend is very detailed and concrete so it is hard to not suspect that he already has someone in his mind when he listed them out. 

Recently, Tao has also been more open with her liking a certain type of guys. I mentioned it before in the earlier pages but except for that interview she also said that in the event where she wore a wedding dress. 

"If I meet a suitable person I would like to take on the challenge of getting married. I like guys who have a lot of knowledge. If he also can take his other half in consideration I would be very happy."

https://ent.sina.cn/film/foreign/2017-11-29/detail-ifyphkhk8600232.d.html

Btw, do you guys get the impression that those who hate on Tao are all girls? I just saw a poll of "ideal girlfriend" which was voted by guys and Tao came on the 4th spot and on her autograph session there were more males than females there.

Thank you for sharing the pictures. Haha, the guys look funny trying to copy those scenes from Anikoma. 

One week left until Anikoma releases. Just felt like posting this screen-capture of one of my favourite scenes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just read an article of the recent stage-greeting that Tao and Takeru attended for their movie "The 8-year Engagement". There was a segment where Tao read her letter to him. In the letter we could get a glimpse of what she thinks about love. She said the most memorable thing that Takeru has said is in a documentary where he said: "There's no such thing as eternal love/unchangeable love." When Tao heard that, she shouted to the tv "There is indeed eternal love in this world!" which caused her family to laugh at her. I was thinking back to what we 

@ryotatao9495 talked about in the previous pages regarding Tao's view of love. She seems like the type who doesn't easily fall in love but once she does she would only have this person in her heart. 

• Like 2

@Transition Yes, Tao fans all know her haters are girls. 

I remember @00lama00 told me that most of haters confessed that they were jealous Tao. They hate Tao but they can't deny that Tao is a good girl, talented and Boys, actors are easy to like Tao because Tao is kind, friendly, takes care of everyone very good, patient, soft and strong, good at sports and dance.

I notice Tao has many many fanboys. But she also has many many fangirls who really loves her more than handsome guys, like us.

Most of Tao's male partners like Ryota, Chiba, Kame, Takeru, Kento,...said Tao is pure, very kind, a very good girl. They also said they admire her effort, her Strong energy and her dance after they watched Tao danced, Tao ran marathon and saw Tao becomes better everyday.

• Like 1

@Transition The Commercial for Anikoma DVD is very cute, especially the scene at the church :))

I don't know if the DVD has scenes Ryota and Tao read letters, hug like we talked before.

I read Tao and Takeru letters for each other. Those letters are very different RyoTao.

Ryota and Tao letters for each other were very personal.

Honestly, I think Ryota's letter was a confession, he confessed to Tao. And Tao's letter was an answer for Ryota's confession. That's why Tao cried too much when Ryota read his letter, and Ryota cried and hugged Tao tightly. That's why I think they started to date like a couple after Anikoma's last stage. And the time before last stage, they just dated like friends, brother-sister because they hid their real feelings LOL 

This post is very cute. I wonder if she really wants to meet Santa or Santa was someone she can't call his name :)) Ryota liked this post, too.

Here is some Q&A of Ryota:

Q: What things do you think grow up the most from you?
-- My way of thinking and my mind.

Q: Among the songs in the best album, what is your personal favorite song?
- "Sora". It's recorded for the cover album, and I really like a love song which is dramatically straight, and personally it's also the theme song of my first movie. 

Q: What's your wish for Christmas?
-- I'd like to feel doki-doki a bit (heart-throbbing) (laugh).
Credit:

https://bani-chan90.livejournal.com/tag/generations related

LOL Ryota wanted doki-doki for Christmas. What did he mean :))

From what I know about Tao, she really believes that True love exists and love is forever.  

Like you said:

Recently, Tao has also been more open with her liking a certain type of guys. I mentioned it before in the earlier pages but except for that interview she also said that in the event where she wore a wedding dress. 

"If I meet a suitable person I would like to take on the challenge of getting married. I like guys who have a lot of knowledge. If he also can take his other half in consideration I would be very happy."

https://ent.sina.cn/film/foreign/2017-11-29/detail-ifyphkhk8600232.d.html

She described Ryota like that. The same words.

Many reasons to think they are dating.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@ryotatao9495 Yes, everyone has only good words to say about Tao. I recently read a fan's comment about Kame praising Tao in front of Yamapi (Yamashita Tomohisa). Yamapi then said that he would like to work with her in the future too.

I think the DVD will include the stage-greeting when they read the letters. I hope they will also include the day when they wrapped up filming since there will probably be a hug between Tao and Ryota there as well. 

As for the difference between Tao's letter to Takeru and Ryota. I could see that too. Tao's way of speaking to Takeru is more like junior to senior. I actually think there was a difference between the letters that Tao-Ryota wrote for each other and Tao-Kento. Tao-Ryota cried when they heard what the other wanted to say to them while Tao-Kento didn't cry. 

Haha, I thought Tao's post on Christmas was very cute too. I like her innocence and friendly heart. 

Ryota's reply regarding his Christmas wish sounds like he would like to have someone he likes by his side. I tried to read a Japanese article of Tao where they asked her about her wish for 2018 and of what I could understand of the text it was something about "being loved or spreading love". It sounds like both of them are wishing for similar things. 

Yes, Tao said that Ryota knows a lot of things and would patiently teach her them. She "coincidentally" like guys who has a lot of knowledge. While Ryota likes girls who knows how to take care of people and when he described Tao he said she is someone who takes care of people well. Those two are really using the same words to describe each other and their ideal boyfriend/girlfriend. 

Not to mention Tao recently changed her thought of wanting to get married at 25. She says now that she doesn't have any set time. We talked about it before, if the reason to her not wanting to get married early is because she is dating someone around her age and who is also a celebrity .

Have you read anything about when Ryota would like to get married? 

• Thanks 1

Happy New Year everyone! Thank you for all the talks and discussions we have had here and on youtube. It has been fun getting to know you all. See you guys next year!

@ryotatao9495 I haven't read anything about Ryota mentioning anything about his ideal marriage age either. I guess marriage isn't something that guys at his age would think of right now. 

Nice to see Anikoma rerunning. Perhaps can bring even more new fans for the cast for those who missed it the first time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1