Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, autumnleaves19_stv said:

Hai @berb224how do u found those two compatible?  In what aspects? 

It's hard to answer this question, even if I managed to answer it, they're all based on assumptions because we just know them based on our observations of them on screen be it in the behind the scenes videos or while they're playing their characters in drama. But from their interviews, past reality shows and variety shows, we can say our assumptions of them from us can be somewhat true. And from what I gathered, since I just becoming more interested to JSM after watching FIS and after seeing her chemistry and off screen relationship with Lee Joon, I asked her long time fans and I can quite tell that she's an honest person, with nice personality and cheerful, and many more good traits that I have seen in her. For LJ, he's what we see on his variety shows, he's quite dumb but in reality he's more than that, based on his interviews, he has a very deep and mature thought. He also respects woman a lot. He loves treating people well, he always treats his staffs and bought them their favourite stuffs because he follows what his mom adviced to him, to always treat people well. His CEO also said that LJ only spends his money for this four things :- 1. Donation

2. Parent

3. Staffs

4. Toys XD

We can say they're compatible because of this, they do have differences, for example, JSM excelled academically, she received scholarship at her university, while LJ,  even though he didn't excelled academically, he's a genius in other fields. No matter what, I know they can passed through out the 2 years not seeing each other frequently because both of them are loyal and faithful person :wink: 

7 minutes ago, MayraR said:

is excellent, you improved it a lot,:Dapplause:glasses:

some LMK fans got mad at me because of this lol, they should know that I've done this to other people's faces as well not just their bias in order to put either JSM or LJ 's faces on it. But I never saw any of them fans got mad because of it

Ah i see.. Well actually i just wqnt to know what drawn u to this couple. 

I was drawn to them because (also imo)  they have a lot of respect for each other. Somin to Joon specially. Apperance and chemistry wise, no doubt about it. Love love love how they looked together. Agree with u @berb224

Thanks for answering the questions :)

47 minutes ago, berb224 said:

I think they are compatible on personality and looks. @autumnleaves19_stv i said imo(in my opinion)..

I have to agree with you on this.  IMHO, their looks match very well that I almost  ship them though I'm not into shipping anymore.  However, towards the end of the drama, I've seen bts wherein LJ seems to be distancing himself from JSM whereas in their previous bts, they were closed and having fun together.  So I was disappointed.  Before I'm a shipper, I'm a JSM fan.  Whoever and whatever makes her happy, I'll support her.  And whatever shippers make them happy. so be it.

51 minutes ago, b4l01 said:

I have to agree with you on this.  IMHO, their looks match very well that I almost  ship them though I'm not into shipping anymore.  However, towards the end of the drama, I've seen bts wherein LJ seems to be distancing himself from JSM whereas in their previous bts, they were closed and having fun together.  So I was disappointed.  Before I'm a shipper, I'm a JSM fan.  Whoever and whatever makes her happy, I'll support her.  And whatever shippers make them happy. so be it.

If you read my previous post I've mentioned that kbs hides so much from us, they cut the part after SM whispered to  LJ the word "chagiya" and Joon's sentence were left hanging. So I am sure kbs can do the same to the later bts  that made some JM shippers sad and even changed ship. In wrap up party, they can be seen looking so close and has little cute bickering with each other, whispering to each other ears when the couple are being interviewed by kbs journalist. 

I've watched Happy Together on the episode they invite Wolgyesu Tailor Shop cast, including Lee Donggun and Jo Yoonhee who got married after the show ends, and I found that they always joking to each other in a bickering way, similar to what I see in LJ and SM at the wrap up party, it means that they have become so close and too comfortable with each other. 

At minute 6:00 of the video when Min Jinwoong said he hopes LJ and SM can get best couple award look at how happy LJ is, he's smiling with his eyes and teeths :)

57 minutes ago, b4l01 said:

BTS was edited in a way to fulfill a certain purpose.  Not only FiS. All BTS, including her recent drama u watched. In the latest episodes, focus of of the storyline are about the family and how they sustained their father trial. So the BTS not really focus on the CP. Therefore, on some cuts u might see misleading acts. But later on, if u care to dig around u will find out that its not the fact. If u are Somin longtime fans,u know that she is a smart lady. More than average. If Joon really ignored her and distanced himself from her, i dont think after FiS finished she care to invite Joon to relay the Pyeongchang Olympic massage. Or for Joon agency to invite Somin on Joon final fan meeting. Keep in mind that Joon never invited anyone to his fanmeet. Just a local singer in his Taiwan fanmeet but it was from his local organizer's initiative. I will indulge further if u ever needed. This is already a long post. 

Actually, i confuse with Lee Joon sometimes .Or it it because of the edit in the BTS? In the BTS for final episode EP52 (the scene where Lee's family having lunch),  when LJ talking  to camera , Somin getting close to him but he is like keep distance from her. But in the drama, he's make a joke using the spoon with her. And then in the Entertainment weekly BTS (the final scene) also,  i think he keeps distance from Somin. But , after i saw the Dispatch  pictures, it show that they are still  close to each other.  (Sorry for my bad english)

2 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Actually, i confuse with Lee Joon sometimes .Or it it because of the edit in the BTS? In the BTS for final episode EP52 (the scene where Lee's family having lunch),  when LJ talking  to camera , Somin getting close to him but he is like keep distance from her. But in the drama, he's make a joke using the spoon with her. And then in the Entertainment weekly BTS (the final scene) also,  i think he keeps distance from Somin. But , after i saw the Dispatch  pictures, it show that they are still  close to each other.  (Sorry for my bad english)

I explain above, dear friend. If u still ever had doubts. Please tell more. 

20 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

LJ is not the one confusing, it's KBS evil editing who is confusing us dear :lol:

24 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

LJ is not the one confusing, it's KBS evil editing who is confusing us dear 

True.they just want to confuse fans for not to creat dating rumors..

23 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

This scene is so so natural I don't think they even need to act XD

I saw leejoon true self here, his laugh like his way of laughing on variety shows that he appeared.

49 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

DPzgz-eVAAA0LOw.jpg

Look at Min Jinwoong's hand, is he hinting something????:wub:

I really want to think min Jinwoong is hinting something here.

But i think  media and fans choose to ignore it...w/c is good for our  joonmin couple.

7 minutes ago, berb224 said:

I really want to think min Jinwoong is hinting something here.

But i think  media and fans choose to ignore it...w/c is good for our  joonmin couple.

only few JoonMin shippers noticed this, it's good they are still under radar, I don't want Dispatch or SportChosun to release their dating pics so soon when they're still not ready. The situation now is good for our couple, JSM choose her next drama so fast after FIS which  is  a good and brilliant decision too, she really want to hide her relationship with LJ right :wub:

21 minutes ago, berb224 said:

Fr JoonMin fan instagram,,

JoonMin shippers so creative:wub:

Love this, their interaction off cam ! They always like each other pics and commenting each other's posts :)

Archived