Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

19 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

Jung Somin ig update

I really hope they will win, although LJ couldn't come because he's in military right now..

JoongMi couple for the win!

She’s cute..this video of her was during btimfl shoot.even it not related to seehee for sure sominki fans will speculate something.(like jsm cannot move on fr btimfl).

I’d seen instances that kbs gave couple award even one of the couple could not attend, so m still  hoping JoonMin will get an award too, think they deserve to win.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, berb224 said:

She’s cute..this video of her was during btimfl shoot.even it not related to seehee for sure sominki fans will speculate something.(like jsm cannot move on fr btimfl).

I’d seen instances that kbs gave couple award even one of the couple could not attend, so m still  hoping JoonMin will get an award too, think they deserve to win.

To me it's true she can't move on from btimfl, but that's not because of sehee ... During filming btimfl she also can't move on from FiS, and it's more severe than the she can't move on from bitmfl thingy, she even commenting on someone's ig relating to FiS, when she's already busy with btimfl shooting. So it's normal she can't move on from btimfl as she has free time now and has nothing to do, so she might feel like wanting to work again.. 

I have high hopes for that because Judo Couple is the most likeable couple in FiS among other lead couple, and SongSong couple also said they watch FiS ^_^

10 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

To me it's true she can't move on from btimfl, but that's not because of sehee ... During filming btimfl she also can't move on from FiS, and it's more severe than the she can't move on from bitmfl thingy, she even commenting on someone's ig relating to FiS, when she's already busy with btimfl shooting. So it's normal she can't move on from btimfl as she has free time now and has nothing to do, so she might feel like wanting to work again.. 

I have high hopes for that because Judo Couple is the most likeable couple in FiS among other lead couple, and SongSong couple also said they watch FiS ^_^

Same as  what i thought...well said.

39 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

The chance is high, because at end year award they give awards for each category couple. So there will be 3 category best couple, for mini series,  mid series and long serial. FIS was in long serial category which only had to compete with the Golden life. But iy probably still 50:50 because the Golden Life is very popular now in Korea. They break record for ratings now. 

3 minutes ago, autumnleaves19_stv said:

The chance is high, because at end year award they give awards for each category couple. So there will be 3 category best couple, for mini series,  mid series and long serial. FIS was in long serial category which only had to compete with the Golden life. But iy probably still 50:50 because the Golden Life is very popular now in Korea. They break record for ratings now. 

I don’t watch GL, but i’d seen news the drama getting high ratings.may i know if the lead couple in GL more popular the Judo couple?

2 hours ago, autumnleaves19_stv said:

2 hours ago, berb224 said:

I don’t watch GL, but i’d seen news the drama getting high ratings.may i know if the lead couple in GL more popular the Judo couple?

My Golden Life break their rating, higher than FiS, but I don't see their couple gain similar popularity like FiS do, because the male lead is known for his sex scandal, and they're more focus with Shin Hyesun and it's also not as famous internationally as FiS, cmiiw. IMO, MGL ratings is higher due to the interesting storyline and the competition from other different channel drama from the same time slot are not as fierce as FiS had during their airing. I'm sure KBS gonna look at that side too.

On 12/6/2017 at 4:02 PM, autumnleaves19_stv said:

I was drawn to them because (also imo)  they have a lot of respect for each other. Somin to Joon specially.

Hi autumn ,

When you said Somin respect to Joon, i don't really quite understand about that part. Can you explain or give example to me. Thank you

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

Hi autumn ,

When you said Somin respect to Joon, i don't really quite understand about that part. Can you explain or give example to me. Thank you

Well.. Joon back in his idol days was known as a variety gem. Because he is innocent and sometimes speak before he thinks.. So he earned a nickname 'pabo'  or fool. Which he is not actually. He is an intelligent man. (EYJ perhaps explain this better). So perhaps for some people, they still perceived him like that. 

But Somin never thinks of him that way, and never treated him like that either. 

I will give u 3 examples. This will be long, please bear with me. 

1.In the presscon, she was asked the difference between working with LKS and Joon. After she answered it, she tilt her head towards Joon and asked him 'is it good enough answer? DID i do good?' which Joon replied 'very good'.  i found that to be endearing, that she cared about his opinion, that showed the amount of respect she had for him. 

2. EW final shooting interview. Joon kinda lost a minute but Somin steered him back but she still let Joon finish answering while actually she could just answered it. She did it so seamless so we didnt feel like she belittled him. Thats also respect. 

3. Wrap party interview. 

Joon actually kinda lost it there because he seemed like a bit drunk (he is a week drinker, he stopped drink years ago but socially he has to in that kind of party). She again could have just finish the final remarks and close the interview,but again she still let him do it. 

More than just respect, she i believe was one of his biggest supporter during that shooting period. Nobody knows them better beside each other during that time. They shot together, spending a ridiculous amount of time together. Eat together (perhaps in the beginning just for convenience).And Joon said himself in the i terview after FiS ended that he still remember what Somin said to him even at the beginning of their shooting.  She said , 'ure good Oppa, ur a great actor' and that meant so much for him being often seen half eyes by others as only 'idol-actor'. 

For that i will forever grateful to her. 

12 minutes ago, autumnleaves19_stv said:

Well.. Joon back in his idol days was known as a variety gem. Because he is innocent and sometimes speak before he thinks.. So he earned a nickname 'pabo'  or fool. Which he is not actually. He is an intelligent man. (EYJ perhaps explain this better). So perhaps for some people, they still perceived him like that. 

But Somin never thinks of him that way, and never treated him like that either. 

Wow, thank you autumn for that explanation, I got it now.:)

4 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Lee Joon Sexy dance(body waves) , look at Somin reaction. I know Camichi already posted it in this thread (Ig vid). But this is clearer version. He dancing for her. :wub:

So not just me who thinks he’s dancing for her, ..when he’s making the heart pounding gesture i really think its for Somin:wub:

1 hour ago, berb224 said:

So not just me who thinks he’s dancing for her, ..when he’s making the heart pounding gesture i really think its for Somin:wub:

Yes.In this video , we can see Somin face clearly than the ig video.So, she's screaming when he's making the heart pounding gesture.And after LJ sit on his chair,MJW look at him and he is laughing.But for me,MJW's laugh  is like he want to say to LJ 'Do you want to get caught?'

6 hours ago, berb224 said:

Hi i am watching that Drama but skipping many scene, even I like the second lead couple the most. 

The main couple has not the same chemestry that JSM and LJ had. We cant compare . MGL has a higt ratings but is not better than FIS and this is my opinion and i think that It is happening because the other weekend Drama are too bad, and is something we have to take in account.

GL couple is not better than any of FIS couple. The main couple in FIS are better than them too.

We need to be clear that not always the best gets the awards in Korea, normaly they give awards because some interests that we cant know or because  pularity. MGL its too dramatic for me and is a Drama that i never could put in my top 20.

This year i havent fount good Dramas and i have to say that i only wathed 4 Dramas. (FIS, BTMFL , Delivery Man and Susspicious Partner) 

if KBS2 in thinking in to give the best couple award it should be for JSM and LJ.

Remember what happened with Goblin, that drama didn’t received the recognition that it  deserved only because the other Drama that was awarded as the best Drama of the year had idols as leads.

I have nothing against idols that act but the majority of them are bad actors or actress and I think LJ is and exception because he was and idol too but he a better actor.

I am not a person that use to ship copules in real life. 

2 hours ago, berb224 said:

Somin has to hide her face to the back when LJ did that dance :lol: If she's just a friend and doesn't have any feeling for him she would just watch it while laughing but the fact that she has to face back tells something isn't it.. ? (or it's just me thinking too much about this lol) and I think almost all of LJ's fans who went there can tell that there's something between the two .. (one of them sounded sad too ㅠㅠ ) XD 

4 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

Somin has to hide her face to the back when LJ did that dance :lol: If she's just a friend and doesn't have any feeling for him she would just watch it while laughing but the fact that she has to face back tells something isn't it..

Thats exactly what i thought too..:wub:

7 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

.. (one of them sounded sad too ㅠㅠ ) XD 

Understandable, some fans are not happy when their  bias  get involve into romantic relationship:D

Archived