Gilmore Girls

Guest Incise Soul

Naw, Rory & Logan's gunna have some serious long distance obstacles to overcome. Marty's coming back -

Logan will be a major part of [Rory's] life this year, and they will find ways to be together. [Marty] makes kind of a surprising appearance when she's least expecting it. And whether intentionally or unintentionally, he definitely stirs up some trouble in her personal life in a big way. He really causes her a lot of problems. Marty's grown up a little. He's developed a thicker skin; he's a little tougher. He's not such a boy anymore. His actions will definitely cause trouble in Rory's life.

I like Marty & all, but if screws things up, I'll go nuts. I can't wait for the Chris&Lorelai moments next episode! :)

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i guess we'll never kno.. is marty like one of her past boyfriends real name??

lets think...

Jared, Chad, Milo...

yea no idea who this "Marty" character is...

update:

i got GILMORE GIRLS SEASON 5!!! ^^ only cuz w-m didnt have seasons 1-4 and season 6? omg frikkin like 41.96~

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ don't recall, probably not very important then.

So many ppl love Logan and Rory. I don't, I want Jess back.

Guest graceyoon

yeah yesterday's epi was pretty good.. but what's happening to loerlai? i find she's giving up too easily.. usually she can fight back and say something but she's just clamouring up.. not like her character

Guest Indogurl05

marty is Rory's guy friend from Yale... they always watch movies at her dorm together.. like really close friends... Marty always like Rory, but not the other way around...

ohh no wonder i don't kno~ i never watched all of the rory in college episodes... that starts in season 5 right? i started gilmore girls around season 1... but thats via abc family channel (re-runs) i actually don't even kno why she went to Yale instead of Harvard... is it cuz her grandparents were paying for school?

but thats via abc family channel (re-runs) i actually don't even kno why she went to Yale instead of Harvard... is it cuz her grandparents were paying for school?

Not really, Richard showed Rory his story of Yale and she ended up liking it...

This week's episode is okay, I guess. Is it just me, or the dialogues are... different now? Of course it's different because it's written by different people.. but *shrugs* it feels different...

Guest bluesky19

^ i think its bcos they got new writers on the show. i think i heard lauren graham say that on an interview that they were getting new writers on the show...?? so thats prob why the dialogue is slightly different.

I give up, lol. I don't know if I want to watch this season anymore. I don't like how the writer is making Stars Hollow so whacky - I've been reading the spoilers & it's RIDICULOUS! I'm cool with the Chris/Lorelai thing, but seriously, I can't take it anymore!

Sometimes, I don't think they're really acting, lol. It seems fake to me, but eh, I've lost partial interest due to weird changes/additions to the show you'll see later on. Long distance relationships rarely work out - I assume they're probably going to have a fight/break up?

Anna/April/Luke/Lorelai/Christopher = DRAMAAAAAAAAAAA.

Lane/Zack = BAD SEX :w00t:

Kirk = My favorite character.

I'm telling you, the new guy is goin' to put some whacky weird ridiculous stuff in this season.

Guest vivjelly

The new season might not be as good as the old ones, but I'm still liking it! This will probably be their last season, so I'll continue to watch to support the actors/actresses.

Guest lost_kim

who in the world is Marty??

the guy in yale that in the first yale party got drunk, they stripped him and rory had to lend him her bath robe so he could go back to his dorm... later on he starts working in rich kids parties and meets with logan and he starts to like rory and one day he goes along to eat chinese food with rory and logan and his friends and when they have to pay for dinner, marty doesn't have money so rory has to lend him...

Guest yoojini

^ohhhhhhhhh, ok. thank you for the info! :D awwww, poor guy...sounds like he deserves rory more than LOGAN. <_< and i actually like that kinda love story where the guy is helpless relative to the girl. awwww. :blush: but of course, jess + rory's love story is still the best for me!:D

Guest littlemafia

u guys know where can i d/load gilmore girls??

last season huh?? sad already...

yups... same here i like jess+rory's love story :D ..

since i've started watching season 5 (via dvd ^_^) im likin Logan a whole lot more than before i started the show... i guess to me... i think all her boyfriends were good for her in their own different way...

I KNEW IT! so Marty is the bathroom robe dude... i didnt even kno she became friends w/ him~ LOL

u guys know where can i d/load gilmore girls??

last season huh?? sad already...

yups... same here i like jess+rory's love story :D ..

I know, I've been wondering about that too. I tried Lime Wire, but of course, they're very limited. So, any idea?

Archived