Gilmore Girls

Guest Incise Soul

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aircastles

Anyways, have you heard that they're thinking about doing an 8th season if Bledel and Graham agree? Hmm, I wonder if they're still thinking that since it's been a few weeks since I heard of it...

Anyways, for you Tristan/Paris fans...I did a character analysis about them at my livejournal and if you're interested you can check it out. Mind you, Tristan's a tad bit longer as I'm still working on the Paris one.

Check it out: Character Analysis: Tristan DuGrey & Paris Gellar

Just started watching GG again after 3 years. I still kinda like it, I guess partly cause Christopher is still on screen. I'm a fan of his and Lorealai's relationship. Tho it seems like the writers are determined to cast him out somehow, being a crazy jealous weirdo. I hope they would go back to being the fun couple/friends they have always been.

^Yeah, unlike the majority of viewers, I don't hate Christopher at all. On the contrary, I actually like him. If they can't have him stay as Lorelei's husband then at least let them be friends.

anybody know where i could watch in online/download it??????

^Check out YouTube and type in Gilmore Girls or you can check out gilmorefan.com under the media section. Of course, I don't think they have full episodes but they have clips. As for the full episode ones, I'll search for one and notify you of it.

-------

Some spoilers...

Episode 7.14: Farewell, My Pet

Airdate: February 13, 2007

Two days after his by-pass surgery, Richard is on the road to recovery, and Rory returns to Yale, where she finds that Richard's economics class is now being taught by an attractive young professor, Tucker Culbertson (guest star Cameron Bender), who flusters Rory with his charm. While Lorelai tries to distract herself from the issues in her marriage, she and Sookie focus on planning a funeral for one of Michel's beloved dogs. Finally, Christopher returns ready to talk, and he and Lorelai discuss the main problem that has haunted their marriage - Lorelai's feelings for Luke. Kelly Bishop, Keiko Agena, Liza Weil and Matt Czuchry also star. Source: The CW

Episode 7.15: I'm A Kayak, Hear Me Roar

Airdate: February 20, 2007

At a Friday night dinner, Lorelai works up the courage to tell her parents about the break-up of her marriage, but is derailed by their argument over the healthy meals and no-alcohol policy Emily has instituted to help Richard recover from his heart attack. Lorelai enlists Sookie to bring Richard healthy but delicious meals, then helps Emily organize Richard's business affairs. Over a shared bottle of scotch, Lorelai finally tells her mother about the breakup of her marriage. Rory attends an awkward birthday dinner for Logan with Mitchum Huntzberger (guest star Gregg Henry), who asks her to help him steer Logan in the right direction. Later, Logan receives disturbing news about the online company he purchased. Finally, Luke shares his home with Liz, T.J. and their baby daughter while their house is being fumigated. Liza Weil and Sean Gunn also star. Source: The CW

Episode 7.16: Will You Be My Lorelai Gilmore?

Airdate: February 27, 2007

While she is in the midst of planning Lane's baby shower, Rory gets a long-awaited call from The New York Times offering her an informational interview. Lorelai takes over the shower-planning duties, and finds herself brokering peace between Lane and Mrs. Kim over how Lane plans to raise her twins. Logan finally admits his business disaster to Rory, who offers him her full support, but when Logan announces that he is flying to Las Vegas to blow off steam with his old college pals Colin and Finn, Rory is disappointed and worried. When Luke discovers that Liz and T.J. are trying to sell his boat, he decides to make some changes in his life and take April on a long boat trip over the summer. Finally, Lane is put on bed-rest and must be wheeled through Stars Hollow in her bed to attend the shower at Miss Patty's. Melissa McCarthy and Sean Gunn also star. Source: The CW

^ Before, Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham did not agree to do another season after the seventh. However, Graham has been convinced enough to continue, but if Bledel still doesn't agree to another season, the eighth season is going to focus on Graham and the love triangle.

im really sad. i really liked the first few years of GG, but i feel like the show has gone downhill. esp this season. i liked christopher before but this season they made him so whiny and annoying. i dunno. i think they should just end it after this season instead of making another season. they should end it on a good note instead of dragging it on.

Well, I guess it's logical to have another season, cause the storyline now is pretty jumbled and hanging, so it would have a weird ending if they decided to end it here. However, I kinda wish this is the last one cause I have to say that although the characters are still as interesting as they were in S1, the writing has just gone pretty much bad. Either they should write better or end it sooner. Hmm, that rhymes.

^Yeah, unlike the majority of viewers, I don't hate Christopher at all. On the contrary, I actually like him. If they can't have him stay as Lorelei's husband then at least let them be friends.

Exactly. I actually like their dynamic more when they were still couple-no couple back in S1 and 2,, they were a lot more playful, and just..good together. Now Chris is just over the top jealous and Lorelai is ridiculously ignorant/selfish about his feelings.

Guest aircastles

^It's ironic how when we have Luke we want Christopher and when we do have Christopher, we want Luke back.

It's official. I can't settle between the both of them.

Exactly. I actually like their dynamic more when they were still couple-no couple back in S1 and 2,, they were a lot more playful, and just..good together. Now Chris is just over the top jealous and Lorelai is ridiculously ignorant/selfish about his feelings.

^Word. It's like what happened to that playful bantering between the two of them?

they're goina do an 8th season? but why didn't they sign Sherman the 2 year contract she wanted in the first place?

i feel this season SUCKED compared to the other ones. all the witty comments aren't the same & they rarely refer/makes comparsions to old movie/plays anymore

Guest aircastles

^Yeah, no witty pop culture references. That's what I liked about Gilmore Girls back in the day - it's witty references and lines.

You know what I also miss? That coffee addiction Lorelai and Rory had. It's not that implied anymore. :(

Guest yourfinestwine

Another season?

Bleh.. I'm sorry but I don't think they can take it to another season.

Like, I apologize if I am in any way offending any fans but I think the show is kind of dying.

The drama is like... focusing on Lorelai now. There isn't much to say about Rory. I mean yeah, fights between her and Logan but it won't really get anywhere... I mean where can you take it? Another break up? Bring Jess back into the picture and THEN we're talking (totally loved Rory &&Jess) but like... they broke up irl so there's no way he'll come back.

I don't know I don't think they can really take it anywhere unless they continue to focus on Lorelai and Chris/Luke... I like Lorelei and Chris.. Luke was... I don't know... It took so long for them to get together and when they did it was all like messed up. Maybe the directors got tired but they didn't give their relationship enough spice.

I think what would really save the show is bringing Jess back. But they can't. So we'll just have to wait and see.

• 2 months later...
Guest litoxshortaii

what do you think: gilmore girls, may 15- season or series finale?? i really dont want it to be the final final episode.. as much as i loved gilmore girls when amy sherman palladino was the producer, i still enjoy the show and dont want to leave it if lorelai and luke arent back together again! :tears:

Guest yoojini

I think what would really save the show is bringing Jess back. But they can't. So we'll just have to wait and see.

LOL. didn't show ratings go up that night? well, if you could bring him back, then what would make him do? just curious since i haven't watched the show since then. :wacko:

Guest Naux

Haha...If only they could bring him back *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

I was a very happy person Sunday. GG marathon filled with Jess <3333333 I did my painting assignment and watched all day XDDD

And I swear to god if Rory says yes to Logan a;soidhf9p8ewhrpaskdjf;aslkdjfp98ro;weisdz;

:angry:

And as much as I love this show, I have to agree that IT'S DEAD. Which is why I've barely watched it this season :ph34r:

Guest doku

Bring Jess back into the picture and THEN we're talking (totally loved Rory &&Jess) but like... they broke up irl so there's no way he'll come back.

YEAH, BRING JESS BACK!

I was so surprised and happy when he came back for one episode. I thought Rory would open her eyes and see what's happened to her life and her involvement with a rich guy, Logan but NOOOOOO.

Rory & Dean's relationship were so cute but then Jess came...haha! it got more exciting to watch :lol:.

Now its just...bleh. For the first time in a year, I saw 30 seconds of it and then I immediately changed the channel.

Love the townsfolk though, they're so random and funny!

Archived