Gilmore Girls

Guest Incise Soul

Guest Naux

^ Didn't he come back for two? The first time I saw the second appearance was during the marathon on Sunday and I was so mad 'cause Rory was just gonna use him to cheat on Logan :angry: Stupid girl :angry: :angry: :angry: Just dump Logan and run back to Jess :angry:

His character is part of what killed the show for me :tongue2:

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest delightful123

ahaha i actually love logan <333 i didn't really like jess that much.... i don't know why everyone likes him so much o.O

logan is so cute and charming!!!!!! i can'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!!!!

Guest mwtk

THis week's episode is okay

Logan's gonna propose! I hope she acceptd, I think that they make a great couple.

Guest yongwonhi

I don't think Rory & Logan are that bad of a couple. o_O They're cute together!

...Of course, it's all about Rory & Jess. <33

And I didn't like Dean. At all.

Maybe they should stop running Gilmore Girls, actually... it's been pretty much dead. The older seasons = <3 They should have a bigggg finale. Where Jess comes back and steals Rory away. >D

I wish.

Guest kayla.

I heard that the series finale was on the 15th but I dunno. I just read on another forum lol.

I stopped watching after Rory got into college pretty much. I started watching it when it started playing on abc family. So I watched the beginning seasons.

Guest Jenni.Pho

I don't really like Gilmore Girls that much anymore. I still kind of do, I still watch parts of it.

Didn't really watch this weeks, I just listened to it while I was on the computer.

I do actually want to watch the next episode to see what he says. ^_^

Guest yoojini

I heard that the series finale was on the 15th but I dunno. I just read on another forum lol.

I stopped watching after Rory got into college pretty much. I started watching it when it started playing on abc family. So I watched the beginning seasons.

i just read that too and even though i don't watch the show anymore, i'm shocked and a bit sad sad the show's finally coming to an end after seven(?) seasons. :tears: yeah, i stopped watching at that point too. actually, i think the very last one i watched was after rory and jess had that way hot kiss at the gas station and then she ran off to dean! :tongue2:

Guest Honey_Babee

ahh i heard they are ocnsidering of cancelling the show.

is it true??

THis week's episode is okay

Logan's gonna propose! I hope she acceptd, I think that they make a great couple.

<3

i absolutely love this show.

i dont want them to cancel it><

:tears:

Guest ptaj83

okay i know a lot of ppl hate the logan character but i liked him although this season *the final one* kinda sucks with the whole lorelei chris marriage thing but i thought logan was a great antithesis for rory. she needed someone to let her be more than lorelei's kid and the sweet little book worm, she's kinda grown up and logan helped take her out of her shell.

i know everyone loved jess but i didn't see that as long term although when he did a guest stint last season he did grow up but she wasn't there in her life but who knows..

anyone else felt this season was hella off???? *missing sherman-palladino's writings*

Guest Zi Yan

it's so sad that it's ending... i just hope the last episode would be really good...

i'm gonna miss the show :tears:

guess, it's time to watch my DVDs

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I stopped watching after Rory got into college too. I am not a big fan of Logan. He is cute and all. I WANT JESS. I was watching some re-runs of the old episodes.. Jess is soooooooo hot. WHY? :tears:

Guest littlemafia

u guys know where i can dload this series?

torrent or any sites.. thanks a lot (n_n)v

Guest cannedpeaches

I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!! even though the last few seasons weren't that great. and i absolutely hate logan..he's so freakin boring. i loved jess..he was sooo hot. im sad that they're cancelling it =(

Guest Naux

u guys know where i can dload this series?

torrent or any sites.. thanks a lot (n_n)v

You can probably get it from torrentportal.com or torrentspy.com. I use portal a lot...Especially when I had to catch up with season 2 of Prison Break...And I'm doing the same right now for Heroes XD

Guest deeLOVELY

gilmore girls is not coming back for another season

the episode going on tomorrow is the last one

they cant change the ending because its too late

so they're just gonna leave the cliffhanger there

I'm not sure, just saying what my cousin told me...(fan)

SPOILER WARNING!!!!

highlight down here:

rory might not accept the proposal

Archived