[Drama 2017] Hospital Ship 병원선

wildflowers

4 minutes ago, ferily said:

The actor for Ah Rim is narrating for the special episode. First talking about the beginning of Hospital Ship, when everyone comes on the ship and an emergency patient came, the kid with acute appendicitis. 

@ferily, you are the best for tonight.  It's nice to hear her narrating all the highlighted scenes.

It is always funny to see the scene of EJ and the shaman.. :glasses:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now covering when the crew member's hand got hurt and SEJ reattached it.

Stream stopped a little bit..

Now when the fortune teller grabbed SEJ hair and KH stopped her. Oh, it's talking about how SEJ and KH have their differences about the patients and this is where the teacher came... SEJ saying she can perform the surgery and thinks of it as a case, while KH says the Teacher is a person, not a case.

KH asks what's the reason why SEJ wants to do the surgery so badly and it's because her mother died. Flashback to SEJ's mom bring patients to her hospital and her mom coming to the hospital, but SEJ getting mad at her. Then her mom passing away in the hospital and she's trying to do CPR.

SEJ says that she's in front of the patient and can save him, and this is where KH hugs her and says it's not her fault.

Now the fortune teller woman spits out blood, but KH can't do the intubation. Talking about KH's father now, when he ran into the forest with medicine. And then flashback to KH running to the patient in the hospital but it was too late (Btw, does anyone know what exactly his trauma is and why he got it? I was always puzzled about it... I know that he was busy trying to take care of his father, so that lead him to a patient dying? What did he do to make the patient die?)

Anyways, to the bus scene where KH finally does intubation with SEJ's help.

Scene of KH and his father who thought he's still in the war.

Touching moment of EJ and kH in the bus..trying to overcome his trauma.

JG's and his father's big fight at the hospital 

Highlighting the relationship of the leads and their parents... 

Now focusing on JG and his relationship with his father. How his father gets mad at him and is cold towards JG because of his brother. Now JG's mother came to the hospital ship and SEJ finds out that she was going to have a heart attack. 

And now moves onto when JG starts to get interested in SEJ.. When SEJ and JG are going to dinner together and JG invites KH, but SEJ says no. The drama said how SEJ was worrying about Hyun that time, and Ah Rim narrated that SEJ shouldn't have let him go if she's worrying about him.

Wooah.... I LIKE THIS! So it moves onto when the gangsters come onboard the hospital ship and SEJ has to perform surgery. She's worried, but the special episode flashes back to when SEJ was encouraging Hyun when the bus fell and he had to do incubation. I like the parallelism!! I never realized it ahah...

Now it's when Hyun tries to protect SEJ from the gangster guy. I watched this scene so many times... And then KH ends up getting shot.The caption said that Hyun got shot for SEJ. Now SEJ performing the surgery and JG saying that she was crying on the inside.

SEJ came back to the hospital ship and calls the patients for Hyun who got hurt. Then Hyun is finally back on the hospital and SEJ gives him the stethoscope. I watched this scene a lot too.. Did you guys know that the drama actually plays SEJ's heartbeat? I didn't know this until I watched this scene with headphones on.

1 minute ago, ferily said:

SEJ came back to the hospital ship and calls the patients for Hyun who got hurt. Then Hyun is finally back on the hospital and SEJ gives him the stethoscope. I watched this scene a lot too.. Did you guys know that the drama actually plays SEJ's heartbeat? I didn't know this until I watched this scene with headphones on.

Guess they add in the sound for this special episode.

And then KH asks SEJ if they want to start dating and how SEJ says they need to set up some rules, haha. Now, it's SEJ and KH's first date where the first course is the steak and now it's the movies. Haha! But KH takes her to look at the sky and says he wants her to be comfortable when she's around him.

Ah Rim narrates and says everything seemed comfortable until JG's father signed an agreement with Doosung Group. Now SEJ is going to the police station and flashes to SEJ doing surgery on Han Sol's mother on the hospital ship... Then the lawyer coming and talking to the mother...

Archived