[Drama 2017] Hospital Ship 병원선

wildflowers

Ta-daa! The end.

Thank u so much all the lovely recappers from episode 1 to finish.

We are all indebted to u guys. Love,love u all:heart:

Why am I crying,I let this drama go since so I won't feel this. Guess it didn't work:bawling::bawling:.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, etylovedrama said:

Like that?? I demand a wedding or date at least with SEJ doll up.:expressionless:

Yeah, since they were doing lots of time jump, they should have shown a Kwak-Song family with cute baby. Hahahaah!

Thank you so much for all the recaps!

It was a great episode, and happy ending! :wub:

Disapointed at the ending. They take 30 mn to show us the surgery of the chief wife that we saw 2 times  but her nearly nothing.
40 episodes but so many thing useless. They shouldn't have done the politic thing and focuse more on EJ illness (but I like the clue that she had something before).

They have many story or character poorly used. JG became useless as soon as he wasn't a "rival" anymore. How long was the drama ? Is the teacher still alive ? KH sister got married ? JG mom and dad that wanted her to be family ? They could have at least used them in the video at the end.

Until the end did I miss it or does KH still say doctor song ?
I missed KH assisting EJ operating.
The moment together are still amazing and at the end when she put her head on her shouder I was thinking kiss her forehead and he did.
The only regret finally is that they didn't make KH a genius that skip class and used KMH real age. If the do noona romance, go full noona romance.

I still like that KH take care of her like a good boyfriend. I love the  little thing he does.
Of course, KH feel something is wrong with EJ. 6th sense.
EJ does oposite of KH ex. She truly got something but don't want KH there but I don't know if it's badass or dumb to do the biopsie on herself.
I know that she want to protect him but not telling KH will only hurt him. He will hurt him more to not help her when she need him.
But I like that he make her cry before the surgery. She needed to let go and have him help her do that.

When she come back to the dorms, it's him who look like a husband waiting for his wife.
And I love the idea of sending her a picture to tell her he is there.
I am the only one who feel that everytime he leave someone even not for long, KH smile at the person because he know it could be the last one ?

At the end I would be happy with seeing wedding bands after a time skip.   

Now back to the pervert me:tongue:

Writer nim, u showed us a hotel room, a sensual kiss, what about a glimpse of the other one? 

Hello chingus, hope u all are with me:lol::D.

So our amiable and cool but calculate Dr finally got her body and soul!:D:lol:

SEJ,u see ur life?:tongue: 

Slow and steady wins the race. U came a very long way. Amazing actress u are. U portrayed SEJ excellently. I'm so touched.

When KH was next to SEJ at the hospital, KH first said "Song Saem" and then said "Song Eun Jae." He was kind of upset that SEJ didn't tell him about her sickness. KH said to SEJ "Why are you like this to me?", "How could you do this to me?"

Archived