[Drama 2017] Hospital Ship 병원선

wildflowers

2 hours ago, jaehyun007 said:

Im sure gonna miss this drama...they're awsome characters,well played by this great actors...hope to see hjw in another drama again, probably next year again? Hope she will not go in hiatus again...sad that it was too short...-_-:frown:

I think her working style is to alternate between movies and drama, maybe next year is movie? I feel that most movies are male centric and female actresses dont get a lot of chance to showcase their talents.

Hope hjw will come across another quality drama that she can't refuse. I feel more connected with her when I watch her in drama, not so much in movies.

Of course, lets pray for her to find the love of her life and start a family soon. 

When is MBC award? We may see our otp again during that event.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, mathildafc said:

This drama will be one the few that I treasure. I've downloaded all episodes in HD 720p so that I can rewatch it again in the future. Hope to see HJW again in another drama soon. 

Same here... I normally download dramas which I feel would never bore me even if I watch 10 times.. HS is defo one of them ...

1 hour ago, elfvanvan said:

hope you are wrong cause i dont wanna change my profile pic..  i harrass all drama gods just to win the bet so writernim & directornim let me win and make them kiss already hahaha,  

on other hand HS is ending already makes me so sad.. iam just glad i unlurk from the thread and met you all wonderful people here.. 

Yes... I hope i'm wrong either,  i still waiting for next kiss scene. :heart::grimace:

After watching the latest episode, i would say that it's my favorite episode.  I like it and it gives me warm feelings seeing how all the doctors (from HS,  Jaeil, even in Seoul hospital)  got each others back.  All of them are united by one goal to help the patient. Without any ego or cares who among them will get the credit.  That unity is perfectly portrayed what a medical person should be. It so human. When the chief doctor was upset over DS getting rid of HS,  i was smiling...i think at the end of the day these doctors all of them together will join the HS staff to talk to the governor. The governor seems to care for people genuinely but just blinded by DS group promises. 

Because i enjoyed the episode, i didnt notice much the lack of OTP or even the need of it.  

I like it that the last episode would be focus mainly in HS and how the HS staff will get through this problem. 

Hospitalship fighting!!! 

11 hours ago, najummah said:

Can't believe it's almost over...Each episode was so emotional. Fingers crossed for a happy ending! Loved every minute. (Review below!)

Thank you @najummah. Couldn't have said it better. Your review hit the nail on the head. This drama is so refreshing and inspirational and atypical in Kdrama land with issues that are relevant and so current. Actors are awesome lead by HJW and kudos to the crew who despite of the strike and other issues with MBC, managed to have this drama set sail  for us to enjoy. The young actors proved their mettle particularly KMH and LSW. Great acting all around. 

I am going to miss the Hospital crew, huhu. But, we still have a few days to go and enjoy. Let us make the most of it, or even beyond. :)

Ugh, I can't stand looking at that picture (yes the one in my profile picture).  Please, please have the review up soon so I can switch it.  My heart is so sad because of him and his evil scheming thoughts on the HS.  I love this saying  "what goes around will come back and bite you back harder".  So, Mr. Chairman, I would be hiding if I were in the next couple of episodes.  

Have a great weekend all and give your loved one a hug, kiss and think of good thoughts.

On 10/26/2017 at 10:46 PM, andra30 said:

I am more confused than at the end of yesterday ep. What the heck that old-hog-bad-crazy CEO wants ??? Why he is so crazy for pull down SEJ ?? I don't understand nothing I'm like a ship on a dense fog without a captain and crew !! :(:blink: 

BTW please girls change yours avatar I can't even look at yours name, better a pig or caw or even worms or yes shark   !!! PLEASE !!!

You said my mind! Me too really curious why he so crazy toward SEJ?? Aren't he suppose to help SEJ more because she was his son's saver? If he really want SEJ back to Seoul, why not ask her nicely?? Damn it, until now I still can't clearly think what actually his motive here? Or might be because his son show interested with SEJ but she rejected it? But I don't think that the reason, isn't? :o:huh:

I had a crazy thought while watching this week's eps. What if the only one who can save the hospital ship is the CEO's son? And what if he suggested to do that under one condition: Song Eunjae to be with him. Like come back to Seoul and be close to me and I'll save your ship and clean your bf reputation. Wasn't he trying to hit on her in the first ep. I think the writer made him show interest in her for a reason. Is it too cliché? Yes it is. But after that ex gf plot, I expect anything from the writer. I really hope for a happy ending for my lovely OTP. And if my thought turns out to be true, I really hope Song Eunjae doesn't leave Hyun just to save the ship. Oh my God. That would be so cruel. :bawling:

1 hour ago, arore4eva said:

You said my mind! Me too really curious why he so crazy toward SEJ?? Aren't he suppose to help SEJ more because she was his son's saver? If he really want SEJ back to Seoul, why not ask her nicely?? Damn it, until now I still can't clearly think what actually his motive here? Or might be because his son show interested with SEJ but she rejected it? But I don't think that the reason, isn't? :o:huh:

I am in agreement with you too.  This whole craziness started in ep. 36 when his entourage drove up to the hospital. His only scheme was to partner with the hospital and to bring laptops to all patient isolated on the various islands.  There was no mentioning why (if) he wants SEJ back at the Seoul at all.  Oh this wait is really killing me :crazy::blink:

1 hour ago, arore4eva said:

After I rewatch 33 ep I find something very strange ...that this old CEO held a grudge against his son !! " Why is he grinning like a fool ? - he said" when he read an article about his son. "We must push ahead with the bill on remote medical service before the next presidential election - he said".

So I think that is something related to his son too other then remote medical service but I really don't figure out what ? ...or his son will be the president and he is against on this medical solution ??...and now... I wonder why the drama began with that accident reasonless, the street was so empty ...mb the old CEO wanted to kill his son ??? :unsure::blink: and cz SEJ saved him old man's plan failed ...so now he only wants revenge ?? !!!

It makes any sens ??? :lol: I think too much ...my brain is burning !!! :lol: better wait for next week !!! 

2 hours ago, kaciemom said:

I am in agreement with you too.  This whole craziness started in ep. 36 when his entourage drove up to the hospital. His only scheme was to partner with the hospital and to bring laptops to all patient isolated on the various islands.  There was no mentioning why (if) he wants SEJ back at the Seoul at all.  Oh this wait is really killing me :crazy::blink:

from what i understand,  he wants to manipulate the health bill for remote areas,  thus he will be the only health provider ie (his hospitals)  that is why he wants to scrap the HS program cause they are the obtacle to his project..  Money is a great motivation,  but he cant  totally destroy HS with out any reason  that is why re keeps on destroying HS Doctors  reputation,  it just EJ is a scrapegoat..  

3 hours ago, andra30 said:

After I rewatch 33 ep I find something very strange ...that this old CEO held a grudge against his son !! " Why is he grinning like a fool ? - he said" when he read an article about his son. "We must push ahead with the bill on remote medical service before the next presidential election - he said".

So I think that is something related to his son too other then remote medical service but I really don't figure out what ? ...or his son will be the president and he is against on this medical solution ??...and now... I wonder why the drama began with that accident reasonless, the street was so empty ...mb the old CEO wanted to kill his son ??? :unsure::blink: and cz SEJ saved him old man's plan failed ...so now he only wants revenge ?? !!!

It makes any sens ??? :lol: I think too much ...my brain is burning !!! :lol: better wait for next week !!! 

It makes a sense to me tho. It sound more logic now if he held a grudge. So I will stick with your idea until next ep airing :lol: LOL

Hello  guys just now came from my trip.. I m really very sad.. Our show is ending this week.. It's soo painful.. I wud miss the show n our hyunjae couple a lot.. Hope at last we get loads of OTP moments.. (I m still skeptic whether the writer wud give us a kiss scene of our OTP) :tongue:

23 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Hello  guys just now came from my trip.. I m really very sad.. Our show is ending this week.. It's soo painful.. I wud miss the show n our hyunjae couple a lot.. Hope at last we get loads of OTP moments.. (I m still skeptic whether the writer wud give us a kiss scene of our OTP) :tongue:

she better be cause IM not chaging my profile pic to the chairman of dooson cause everytime i look at him makes my blood boil..  hahaha

33 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Welcome back @icyphoenix, no wonder you have been quiet. Looking forward to your contribution.:)

Archived