[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

I everyone, just as a potential update. I heard that this drama got pushed to the summertime instead of the spring. So it might air sometime in June/July instead of directly after Radio Romance. Has anyone else heard that?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, V said:

I everyone, just as a potential update. I heard that this drama got pushed to the summertime instead of the spring. So it might air sometime in June/July instead of directly after Radio Romance. Has anyone else heard that?

Really??? panda-emoticon-57.gif June/July Oh my,  SKJ's other drama will probably over by the time we get to watch this one. Thanks for the update, I'll  let you know if I see any news about this. 

12 hours ago, evie7 said:

Really??? panda-emoticon-57.gif June/July Oh my,  SKJ's other drama will probably over by the time we get to watch this one. Thanks for the update, I'll  let you know if I see any news about this. 

Okay, found a news article aboit it (sorry I don't have the link anymore). Are you human too has been pushed to air after The Miracle We Meet (It's a Miracle that We Met). It is still on KBS2. 

At this rate his new drama might out at the same time as this one.

On 9/3/2018 at 1:49 PM, V said:

Okay, found a news article aboit it (sorry I don't have the link anymore). Are you human too has been pushed to air after The Miracle We Meet (It's a Miracle that We Met). It is still on KBS2. 

At this rate his new drama might out at the same time as this one.

PLEASE, dramagods, let us finally watch this drama! :bawling:

At the beginning, I thought that the Namshin that his secretary pulled out of an ambulance on a stretcher at 1:08 was the human one, but now I've noticed that the striped shirt he wears is the one Namshin III is wearing when he saves So Bong from the fire... So, my guess is that the android gets damaged while rescuing her from being crushed and burnt alive, and it/he's hurriedly taken away by the secretary. 

At 1:12, we can see So Bong watching on a tablet the CCTV feed of another room, and she sees the secretary scolding Namshin III: since she seems to be in a hospital, the harsh reaction is probably due to the fact that the robot risked exposing himself when he saved her.

Just now, jerboa83 said:

At the beginning, I thought that the Namshin that his secretary pulled out of an ambulance on a stretcher at 1:08 was the human one, but now I've noticed that the striped shirt he wears is the one Namshin III is wearing when he saves So Bong from the fire... So, my guess is that the android gets damaged while rescuing her from being crushed and burnt alive, and it/he's hurriedly taken away by the secretary. 

At 1:12, we can see So Bong watching on a tablet the CCTV feed of another room, and she sees the secretary scolding Namshin III: since she seems to be in a hospital, the harsh reaction is probably due to the fact that the robot risked exposing himself when he saved her.

From 1:15 to 1:18 (long trailer), we can see that Namshin III is capable of connecting himself to lights, shutters and electronics devices, cars included, and activate them wirelessly. If you pause the video at 1:21, there's seems to be nobody inside the red car, so it must be a (sabotaged? Broken?) autonomous car: Namshin tries braking by accessing the system, but he doesn't manage to, so he leaves the white car in So Bong's hands and jumps into the red car to stop it while on board (during and after jumping, he's not wearing his cap anymore). 
At the end of the other teaser (see link below), he seems to be slightly damaged by the stunt. 
Interesting! *_*

• 3 weeks later...

Archived