[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Any updated news about the broadcasting period/timeslot? Will it be the end of 2017 or the beginning of 2018? Hancinema and Viki still report it as November 2017, while Wikipedia says January 2018...
And what about the exact number of episodes? 16 or 18?

They are filming in Prague! 

I found this on Instagram:

"Are You Human Too" will be a 100% pre-produced drama and the target airing date will be early next year. The episode has increased from 16 to 18 episodes. This is not an official statement released by the production but from one of the main sponsors for the drama. - GSY International

{Public Service Announcement}

For those who are missing the :heart: buttons, please proceed to the bottom of the page. There is a Theme button; click on it and choose Default instead of Soompi. There are a few emojis you can choose from, depending on the nature of the post. A Yay or a Nay :grin:

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2017 at 3:28 PM, cadymcbronzie said:

An update by SKJ :)

I cannot bring myself to like that kind of haircut... It remembers me of Kim Soo Hyeon's (awful) one in You Who Came From The Stars!  :bawling: Let's hope that there'll be a time-skip and a change of hairstyle!  :anguished:

Archived