[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

20 minutes ago, spy booble said:

Can i joy chingus!!:D we never bored to watch them Kissed and I did an Example w/my hubby in  "Couch deep hug" scene coz I want to know their feeling at the moment..u know whatttt...when u hug so hard like that some part of ur body will joy and u can hear very clearly pulse beat.I bet both have IRREGULAR PULSE..when hyunnii dive in his chest she will know his pluse beat fast for sure..hahaha same me my plus was rather rapid when i saw their lips were tumbling deep down together..

Come back to my test w/hubby

Result : His pulse beat SLowww..hahaha  waeeee?                  Is that regular?? I kept asking him..he told me i dont have a pulse..babe..shiiiii:D

You are brave Chingu lol

U know I havent even shown my husband the romantic kissy BTS because he will just GET THE WRONG IDEA....LOL

• Like 20

31 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

just cant see Lee Kwang Soo (Song Joong Ki's BFF) following and liking SHK's pictures. I dont think he does any of that. 

Not sure this post have been shared here or not .But can relate Nara/Ctj expression with Kwang soo's :lol:

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

You are brave Chingu lol

U know I havent even shown my husband the romantic and kissy BTS because he will just GET THE WRONG IDEA....LOL

He never know although i just use him to b a model of SP..hahaha. next time  I will try Kiss scene:D Fab!!! For ur good idea chingu!!!:D

• Like 14

1 hour ago, hazel30 said:

There are actually 2 pics uploaded by glorious of wook watching the episodes. One with coat on(watching the after kiss epi) and other without coat(watching the rain scene) .

Hyunii uploaded a video of her watching the after kiss epi. In hyunii's video and the 2 nd pic by glorious,Both are wearing the same dress as that of ji hye and bong fight scene.  That means,  both of them watched that together. Coz we can see the green sofa in both pics. 

The first pic(ie rain scene)  is taken on another day. 

I believe that they watched the epis together. 

Yes chinggu, I saw the pic of Wookie watching the after kiss too other than the rain scene..

Btw, giggling reading all our unnie sharing about their experiments with hubby. Keep them coming, unnie. 

1 hour ago, spy booble said:

Can i joy chingus!!:D we never bored to watch them Kissed and I did an Example w/my hubby in  "Couch deep hug" scene coz I want to know their feeling at the moment..u know whatttt...when u hug so hard like that some part of ur body will joy and u can hear very clearly pulse beat.I bet both have IRREGULAR PULSE..when hyunnii dive in his chest she will know his pluse beat fast for sure..hahaha same me my pulse was rather rapid when i saw their lips were tumbling deep down together..

Come back to my test w/hubby

Result : His pulse beat SLowww..hahaha  waeeee?                  Is that regular?? I kept asking him..he told me i dont have a pulse..babe..shiiiii:D

ROFL!! Are you gonna send him to the couch too, like our dear @waveoflove? Kekeke...I'm sure y'all hubby must be like, what did I do wrong?? 

Now, has anyone tried the bed scene hug as an experiment? With the shoulder kiss and all. :phew:

@thehanz Lol...the word "head" triggered my curious mind :tongue:

@lovethatlook We'll be rocking our 60s!! Ice cream is shooktt...lol #SquadGoals 

giphy.gif

• Like 15

On 8/21/2017 at 11:56 AM, pauliza said:

I got the feeling ,she went to that places because it was suggested by Wookie.Eventhough they were not going there together,that place will remind her of him :lol:

And it was like one of sweetest thing couple would do when they are going with LDR (long-distance relationship) lol

Imagine hyuni spend her 21 months going to places, took a pic and put notes in every pic about how is she feeling that day etc like she is writing a diary and finally give it to him once he discharged. This is so meaningful and show him the importance of his presence in her life. She is not forgetting him instead she spend day by day waiting for him to comeback. She keep a track of her daily life and it is so beautiful. (Oh well, this is based on my self-experience LOL we barely have time to talked or hang out together but its like one of our routine to sum up our activities at the end of the day (and sometimes we just have time to talk after 3 days or a week lol) by having this kind of convo, i can feel that he never left me out and he appreciates my presence in his life haha wah suddenly the memories just popped out of nowhere lmao)

On 8/21/2017 at 0:00 PM, pauliza said:

They not even had one side by side group photo.Only one word to this describe this - SUSPICIOUS :lol:

Exactly. But its more interesting and show us how deep their connection is.

AH.....this weird fluttering feelings T___T lmao

On 8/21/2017 at 0:24 PM, tomago said:

hahah!! i can totally feel you, chingu ya~ i always gotta minimize my windows till its left with one small line and quickly scrolled it down when i saw kisses and bedscenes gifs, cos i am so scared that my colls will caught me!!! hahahaha.. 

And this is what I'm doing rite now LMAO The struggle is real everyday :D

15 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I love what you're saying here dearie! You're right. It the x-factor that exist between them. I myself cannot pinpoint exactly what is it that attracted me to them. There's just sth about them that isn't forced. They dun go out of their way to say they're close. We know that they're close. Heck, even Wookie didn't even need any prompting to say they're close! Heheh. And your description of his acting if he was at all, makes me want to run back to watch that morning after scene again. Hehe. *byeontae mode*

They are doing opposite than ordinary drama couples.

All of the compliments, admiration and whatever it is just delivered in subtle ways to viewers/fans. And that's what makes them become so suspicious :ph34r:

Hmm so what do you think of that scene? :glasses:

15 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Since today many of chingus is discuss about the morning shoulder kiss, and i also run to watch it again... haha... that head and shoulder kiss is so lovely!! really agree with @miss0115 saying "It's as if he is having a "pure bliss" such as "relieved" that finally he got her in his arms"  let me add in this dialog in his mind. "After waiting for her for 8 years, and finally I got her in my arms!" 

BTW, i found that Hyunie slightly move her mouth after Wookie kiss her shoulder, it happened for 0.01 sec... i have screenshot it... u guys can check it out on ep 29 the beginning part... 

The BTS has so much REAL feelings to the scene bcs he looks so peaceful (?) and happy. Meanwhile the drama scene.........i see no diff LOL so, he is just enjoying their little intimate time during that scene :flushed:

================================================================

So, what's new for today chingus? Works kind of distracting my happy-spazzing time LOL annoying ><

Btw, going to say something.........will put in spoiler instead............

Spoiler

Edited: *no big deal*

Spoiler

Edited: *repeat my mantra*

Spoiler

Edited: *repeat my mantra*

Edited by miss0115
No big deal~
  • Like 22

7 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

And it was like one of sweetest thing couple would do when they are going with LDR (long-distance relationship) lol

Imagine hyuni spend her 21 months going to places, took a pic and put notes in every pic about how is she feeling that day etc like she is writing a diary and finally give it to him once he discharged. This is so meaningful and show him the importance of his presence in her life. She is not forgetting him instead she spend day by day waiting for him to comeback. She keep a track of her daily life and it is so beautiful. (Oh well, this is based on my self-experience LOL we barely have time to talked or hang out together but its like one of our routine to sum up our activities at the end of the day (and sometimes we just have time to talk after 3 days or a week lol) by having this kind of convo, i can feel that he never left me out and he appreciates my presence in his life haha wah suddenly the memories just popped out of nowhere lmao)

This came acrossed my mind when somebody said Hyunie went to places suggested by him ,"How sweet she is " ! :heart:

• Like 10