[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Ok. Some fans are angry at NamJi shippers bec of editing pics from their OTP or whatever blah blah blah. 

What about these, should we be angry too since these are from SP?

I am not angry, I find it funny and being trying hard to make a relevance. Desperation is real too

#notdelulu #scaredtosink? #whysoserious #whysoseriuoslydelulu

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Ok. Some fans are angry at NamJi shippers bec of editing pics from their OTP or whatever blah blah blah. 

What about these, should we be angry too since these are from SP?

I am not angry, I find it funny and being trying hard to make a relevance. Desperation is real too.

#notdelulu #scaredtosink? #whysoserious #whyseseriuoslydelulu

P R E A C H, sista!!! *clap clap clap* 

Goddamnnnn Hyunie looks SEXAY in Ceci. The last pic of her wearing that big shirt is like "morning after" scene. Her in Oppa's shirt....Wookie may need to go to the temple often if he sees her in that magazine...lmao. #MaryPalmerIsTiredFromTraining 

• Like 21

4 hours ago, waveoflove said:

So my husband knows I have been caught up with anything SP and NamJi related. He tells me show me an episode of what u r watching. I want to see what all the fuss is about. So I got him to start watching and he said he will finish all the episodes he thinks. He said it's quite good. 

So of course I had to ask him what he thought about our couple. He said when he first saw NJH in the first 2 episodes he didn't think she was pretty but then later he says she's actually quite pretty. I told him u don't thk shes pretty at first sight because she's not all plastic. He can see how the main lead...our Wookie would fall for her. Um I felt like kicking him where it hurts when he said my NJH is not pretty, luckily he changed his comments about her...willingly.

Then he went on and said well the important thing is does she like him... because he thinks Wookie is a Goner. He himself (my husband) is captivated by her.

Mind u he hasn't even watched the BTS. I am yet to show him that. I told him if u thk they have good chemistry now wait till u see the BTS....that's the other drama within this drama. 

Let us know your husband's reaction after he sees the BTS pleaaase?! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 19

37 minutes ago, spy booble said:

Fab!!!chingu..my observed is.. Five sassy people in resting room 1.Nara 2.Wookie 3.CTJ 4.Hyunnii 5.Yewon just break after pinch hair battle scene( EBH&YJ) referee by bias wookie..hahaha..i cant stop laughing in this scene.I loved the way he stop them quarreling. Wookie..you are boyfriend goal.

Haha yes!!! And it was an adlib right? Ahhahahaha

BF goals indeed. 

• Like 13

4 hours ago, shsy12345 said:

Uri oppa with his new chingus :wub:

these guys looked like little boys in the kindergarten left by their parents and waiting for their recess.. this wookie is not even camera shy (of course, he's not.. silly comment..):lol:

2 hours ago, tomago said:

this Photo!!! All guys will swoon over her legs!!! She look so sexy with the least effort!!! #girlcrushmode

the curves.. :o

1 hour ago, f8te said:

Left pic: ep12

Right pic: ep 17 (looks like he's in between taejoon and hyunie) hehe

Hyunie's vid: ep 13 (not sure)

episodes may be different but this made it possible that they watched some episodes together and probably did some commentary. :D

• Like 18

I dont know if this was mentioned before but I just noticed it now. All this time i thought it was the same but looking closely, the one posted on weibo was when he was talking with hyunnie while the one on ig was when he was talking with tae joonie. :tongue:

Spoiler

IMG_0948.jpgWeibo

IMG_0949.jpg

IG

• Like 20

@lovethatlook ah, place it in a spoiler, chingu! haha. lol at the hashtags. #whysoserious:ph34r:

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Credit to this ig owner .Nobody noticed this before .Hyunie was the girl with stripes shirt & long hair in Wookies 3rd photos ,right ? :lol:

Thanks for sharing! Ha! I never would've noticed! Well girl's gotta have her tteokbokki:lol:

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

They look so natural to me and I love it!

LOL at your plea, kids indeed. Maybe 12 year olds playing 25? LOL

Do kiss on the shoulder has certain meaning ?:D .Hahaha ..by looking at their actions ,I made my own assumption,no matter how old they are ,their mind state still not reach 12 years old yet :lol: .

• Like 7

Mr Kangaroo will be trying hard to resist liking that pic of Ji Hyunnie lying down showing her hot legs (since he is all about liking IG posts of girls with big boobs, butts and showing a whole lot of sexyness). Cant be liking sexy pics of your friends girl.

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

They look so natural to me and I love it!

LOL at your plea, kids indeed. Maybe 12 year olds playing 25? LOL

You'll be surprise what they do for a living. One IG acct owner is a medical doctor. She was such a nuisance on IG that peeps had to report her so many times. Tagging the celebs, the media, Dispatch, agency. Imagine her as your doctor...yikes!! (She's from another ship, not JiJi related). 

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

(insert bed scene BTS)

LMAO when I first saw this BTS I was like DANG WOOKIE, that's a LOT of rubbing. i dont even think the actual scene in the drama showed so much. LOLOLOL

u know how they practice the script, maybe they practiced this part of the script at Wookies apartment 

*slaps myself sensible*

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Do kiss on the shoulder has certain meaning ?:D .Hahaha ..by looking at their actions ,I made my own assumption,no matter how old they are ,their mind state still not reach 12 years old yet :lol: .

Meaning ..........hmmmmm. dont even let me start! LOL :tongue:

Image result for kiss in the shoulder meaning  Related image

Image result for suspicious partner kiss gifs

• Like 21