[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Spoiler

Woahhh I didn't mean to bring war over here..

But seriously this people..how dare she/he even called SP as a trash.JCW already stated that all his projects are precious to him because each pieces was the hard work he poured into it.and over here..this person easily call this.the fact that sbs still uploaded  bcs they are attached over jibong and adore the drama. they should have a least respect over jcw project and all SP team..this is why when we ship,we should equally supporting each partner individual works..even me, I watched all jcw dramas/movie and on going to watch njh dramas/movies. I hope our jiji shippers would never been this kind of fans when JCW and NJH work with other project/partner..let's be the bigger person and respect whoever they work with ..people may called us delusional but let's be the respectful delusional shippers okay :)

Sorry if I bring alittle negativity.just want to let out here

• Like 23

1 minute ago, babyval22 said:

Wookie mum looks very much trendier in her send off for Wookie. I know it looks like her but at the same time I'm taking a double take cos it didn't feel like her if u know what I mean. 

And the pic @Hello_JIS Shared while the 4 of them were looking at their phone, they totally looked like they were playing a game. Hahahah! 

Yah all these pabos. Hahaa. 

Regarding handle, you know how some soompians have stuff like "Spartace" or smth below their nick, or the h-rite? I think I'll go see how to make it, hehe. 

3 minutes ago, genxv said:

I clicked on that link and these netizen comments had me dying laughing (though I also feel bad for them, it must have sucked): 

Yeh it's no joke. I think under 10% of my friends made it out of army with gf still intact. Which is why I cry for Hyunni today. But I'm glad that he is going in NOW cos his life is not "stopped at the prime" or he is chasing after many things as a young 19 year old. He has CLEAR priorities and knows what he wants.

Love over friendship, settling down, marriage as stable and something to look forward to, loving throughout army. But he also knows nothing is for certain except change so he says "if she is still around after I come out". 

Probably also explains why no obvious coming out from our couple. If it lasts they get to show it in 21 months or more. Elsewise it will be a "good memory" and nobody's reputation (particularly Hyunni) gets damaged. 

Holding onto these promises for our couple!

• Like 20

1 hour ago, shsy12345 said:

As far as I remember,bang chigu also wookie's best friend since high school.he once said that hes the one who requested bang chigu to be his manager since he's like to feel comfortable to work with someone he's familiar with.

I think this is also member of wookie's squad hehe

Aww... I love his friendships. Chang Wook really is an ordinary guy despite his fame and looks. I agree with you @malaya you really can tell a person based on his friends. That's one the big reasons I adore SJK and  SHK. They are also like our JCW and NJH; close circle of friends of people they've known a while. Shows they have such loyalty. 

If I'm not mistaken, he "tricked" ChiGu into being his manager. The interview did not go into details about how but maybe some chingus here may know. He also asked if Bang Chi Gu had a license (which he didn't) so he made manager bang get one so he could drive him around. At that time Glorious Ent. only consisted of the agency boss and JCW which is why he hired his friend as his manager (sorry, have to find that link again).

In 2012, they got into a bad car accident; BCG was driving. If you look at the state of the car, it looks really terrifying. They were lucky to get out without serious injuries. I always wondered if BCG felt guilty about that but their close friendship survived even that.

Also reposting the picture because I recognize 3 out of the 4 friends, but who is that cutie next to Chang Wook? Inquiring minds want to know? :D

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, shsy12345 said:
  Hide contents

But seriously this people..how dare she/he even called SP as a trash.JCW already stated that all his projects are precious to him because each pieces was the hard work he poured into it.and over here..this person easily call this.the fact that sbs still uploaded  bcs they are attached over jibong and adore the drama. they should have a least respect over jcw project and all SP team..this is why when we ship,we should equally supporting each partner individual works..even me, I watched all jcw dramas/movie and on going to watch njh dramas/movies. I hope our jiji shippers would never been this kind of fans when JCW and NJH work with other project/partner..let's be the bigger person and respect whoever they work with ..people may called us delusional but let's be the respectful delusional shippers okay :)

Ah don't bother about her, she is famous anti. Hugs!!

• Like 18

1 hour ago, masthu said:

Omooooo!!! once he removes his glasses he starts wiping off.... wait was that tears i saw?? Is he wiping off tears after coming back from the other vehicle??? Which means someone he loves was inside and he became all emotional after seeing that person!

Chingus anyone with a good eye tell me what you see??

Right? I saw that too!!

• Like 9

17 hours ago, shsy12345 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Its okay to let it all out *hug*  girl:wub:

All i can do is laugh while seeing how pathetic these haters are!!! LMAO :lol:

• Like 13

@shsy12345 don't mind that kind of negativity post. We don't need that to spoil our mood here, right? Lets all of us here have a happy thought and memories. SP is Wookie's first Rom-Com. And we all know how he treasures all his projects including SP. SP left us a very good memories and undeniable chemistry between Wookie and Hyunie. Anyone who denies that, must be living in denial. Even if they don't like Wookie's co-star, they don't have the right to bash SP. So, let's ignore them and don't bring ourselves the same level as them. Be happy, Chingu even today i believe all of us here a bit emotional.. :wink:

• Like 16

44 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

It does seem like he was in a hurry right? But why would there be so many vehicle following him to camp though. He just needs one and if anything.. They shld all be in the same vehicle as him too. Hahahas. Were there more than 1 vehicles when he arrived? 

He ran to the other vehicle with paper bag in his hand. N he return with only his back pack. If its about his back pack.. Mr Bang or Kangwoo can easily retrieve it for him. He doesnt need to run here n there for just a back pack. N im more than curious now.. why on earth his back pack is in another vehicle? N yes i saw his mother was around too but she did not emerge from the same MPV as wookie. I think she was in the other vehicle that he ran to. So the question now is.. was Hyunnie with his Mom in that vehicle? Hahaha

• Like 18

1 minute ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

He ran to the other vehicle with paper bag in his hand. N he return with only his back pack. If its about his back pack.. Mr Bang or Kangwoo can easily retrieve it for him. He doesnt need to run here n there for just a back pack. N im more than curious now.. why on earth his back pack is in another vehicle?

Mwell now that we know his mum was out of the vehicle.... heheeh.. somebody packed his bag for him with lovey stuff and a letter? He passed a paper bag to somebody? Walks out and wipes tears? 

Total delulu here, chincha. Please don't mind me. 

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, attriste said:

Yah all these pabos. Hahaa. 

Regarding handle, you know how some soompians have stuff like "Spartace" or smth below their nick, or the h-rite? I think I'll go see how to make it, hehe. 

Yeh it's no joke. I think under 10% of my friends made it out of army with gf still intact. Which is why I cry for Hyunni today. But I'm glad that he is going in NOW cos his life is not "stopped at the prime" or he is chasing after many things as a young 19 year old. He has CLEAR priorities and knows what he wants.

Love over friendship, settling down, marriage as stable and something to look forward to, loving throughout army. But he also knows nothing is for certain except change so he says "if she is still around after I come out". 

Probably also explains why no obvious coming out from our couple. If it lasts they get to show it in 21 months or more. Elsewise it will be a "good memory" and nobody's reputation (particularly Hyunni) gets damaged. 

Holding onto these promises for our couple!

That's really a good point and a great  analysis. The JCW now is different from that from 10 or even 5 years ago in that his priorities are different too. THat's why he can so calmly accept what is happening and even looks forward to it, it seems like. Here's to good news after 21 months; but if not, then at least cheers to good memories.

Edit: Also,I want to know too.... what is in that paper bag? (and who is in the van? Is it a van? have yet to see video) hohoho

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, pauliza said:

And I want to add 1 more point ,haters still talking about shippers are delusional because  of "SCRIPTED BTS" .Hahaha..I don't t think those haters are brave enough to watch ALL SP's bts because they were going to have heart attack because their favorite drama's bts are nothing if want to compare with SP's .By the way ,SBS still released something about SP after 1 month ended.Dear haters/lurkers,is it for RATING PURPOSES ?OF COURSE NOT BECAUSE THE DRAMA ENDED LONG TIME AGO .Suspicious Partner not only means alots to us as a shippers but also to SBS catch ,the reason they also having withdrawal syndrome.Hahaha..Poor SBS Catch ,they also have haters because of suspicious partner :lol: .I don't want to feed the animal but I want to express what in my mind before it exploded :lol:

I always refer back to a story @gglex6275 told me about a die-hard who was shook so bad watching the bts. That's probably the best thing I hold onto these days. 

• Like 20

17 hours ago, attriste said:

Mwell now that we know his mum was out of the vehicle.... heheeh.. somebody packed his bag for him with lovey stuff and a letter? He passed a paper bag to somebody? Walks out and wipes tears? 

Im having the exact same thoughts  unnie! Im curious to know what was inside that paper back!!!! the paper bag seems to be quite heavy right? :ph34r:

A Gift for someone inside the car :ph34r:

Delulu is getting the better of me :lol:

• Like 13

@babyval22 @attriste @masthu @mai5116 

Thanks for the kind words:D..sorry again if I bring it here...it really helped me alot whenever I am in doubt/or stress over what I saw.i just come here because all the chingus here are all positives and all your words really makes me believe of our jiji couple even more. *hugs*:blush:

• Like 13

46 minutes ago, pauliza said:
This means njh & team have a short vacation at jcw's best friend aka kang woo's resort ?

I don't think it's the same place.. Cos the vacation place hyummi was at had some buildings on the side whereas kangwoo resort has nothing. Seems to be like a big open sea kind of feeling.. 

6 minutes ago, attriste said:

No delulu.. We never know too. Hyunni is still MIA as of now? No ig activities at all? 

And yes, I totally love the handle thingy.. How does one do that? Keke. 

• Like 14