[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

36 minutes ago, attriste said:

Hugs!

Ill just put it here. Today everybody has the space to be Bong Hee. 

"Talk to me gently, right now my entire body is filled with tears. They might spill out if you're not careful". Huhuhu flaps eyes :bawling:

Ahh chingu i was handling well until u post this. .. Waeeyohh.. :bawling: Now im thking hyunnie needs to cry in her unnie's arms or sth.

Cause it is still an earth shattering and fairly new romance. How do u stop urself missing someone? U dont. How do u stop yourself thinking about someone. U dont. You might need to cry some. Or laugh some. Adjust alot and make it work. Poor hyunnie. Sending her good vibes

• Like 17

41 minutes ago, shsy12345 said:

So I dare to say this kangwoo chingu maybe his closest bestfriend after bang chigu hehe we should keep eye on him after this..but I guess he's as ninja as wookie because he's rarely posted any suspicious even when they're on vacation tgt in Jeju haha

And one thing we can be sure of is that Mister Kang Woo Woo will never take a pic alone with JH cause u don't take pics with just your BFFs gf and post on any social media platform. U would only do group pics. Also to protect her u won't see him adding her as a friend on IG. But we can only hope to see some hints of them spending time together as a group as they recently did at Camp Tong.

• Like 17

Ahhh.. I can't move on..  LOL everyone in my house said he look so cute with that buzz haircut.. >_< and I didn't know i would take one day off just to see updates for his enlistment..  Hahhahaa 

I realized that his 2nd manager(?) was the one who looks so nervous..kekeke Wookie seems just fine but he look sad a bit in reality.. His eyes was quite teary for me.. Hopefully he will adjust well in there.. 기다릴게_지창욱 (≧∇≦)

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Ahh chingu i was handling well until u post this. .. Waeeyohh.. :bawling: Now im thking hyunnie needs to cry in her unnie's arms or sth.

Cause it is still an earth shattering and fairly new romance. How do u stop urself missing someone? U dont. How do u stop yourself thinking about someone. U dont. You might need to cry some. Or laugh some. Adjust alot and make it work. Poor hyunnie. Sending her good vibes

So agree! Tbh i have no idea how hyuunie is going to deal with her tears especially for the first few days after wookis is gone. And sucks that he has no access of phone or whatsoever! So she won't be able to hear his sexy deep voice at all neither … if we as nobody to wookie cries like no tomorrow then think on behalf of poor Hyuunie! God i feel so bad for her .... and she probably want nobody but You ... Wookie oppa!

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

And one thing we can be sure of is that Kang Woo Woo will never take a pic alone with JH cause u don't take pics with Ur BFFs gf and post on any social media platform. U would only do group pics. Also to protect her u won't see him adding her as a friend on IG. But we can only hope to see some hints of them spending time together as a group as they recently did at Camp Tong.

True. And a buddy like him who has been with JCW for so long from an obscure to now established actor. He noes more than anyone what jcw values and how he wants to protect his loved ones. Anyone who kidnaps him wont get anything out of that mouth, cause u can see the guy is loyal and super trustworthy. For all of jcw past, his inner circle never leaked anything. He surrounds himself with awesome people who love him as he is, the person, not the actor. 

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Ahhhhhh I am really feeling for Hyunni today, I'm glad you feel for her too. I might be projecting but I'm just really zzzz thinking about her. 

The hope and promise of 21 months later, is just that. An unknown future. All she probably knows is today. And today is the saddest day. Nothing will ever be the same again- that much is clear. She might walk in a haze for the next few days. I hope she has friends to laugh and cry with, to hold her gently. Cos really for now, her world has ended. 

Tomorrow. And in a few days, weeks, months, she might slowly seep out of the haze. Unwittingly, bit by bit. But where that point comes we all don't know. How does one step away from a new romance (the romance of her life, I'm sure since she hasn't had much dating elsewise), into the dark long months of absence? She can't always be the strong, cheerful miss.

But for today I think I (we?) honour her by honouring her sadness and strength. And pray the little lights will always guide them back home to each other. 

• Like 24

17 hours ago, sharreb said:

True. And a buddy like him who has been with JCW for so long from an obscure to now established actor. He noes more than anyone what jcw values and how he wants to protect his loved ones. Anyone who kidnaps him wont get anything out of that mouth, cause u can see the guy is loyal and super trustworthy. For all of jcw past, his inner circle never leaked anything. He surrounds himself with awesome people who love him as he is, the person, not the actor. 

Well said unnie! That is the very reason that wookies personal life is a total mystery :ph34r:

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, attriste said:

Ahhhhhh I am really feeling for Hyunni today, I'm glad you feel for her too. I might be projecting but I'm just really zzzz thinking about her. 

The hope and promise of 21 months later, is just that. An unknown future. All she probably knows is today. And today is the saddest day. Nothing will ever be the same again- that much is clear. She might walk in a haze for the next few days. I hope she has friends to laugh and cry with, to hold her gently. Cos really for now, her world has ended. 

Tomorrow. And in a few days, weeks, months, she might slowly seep out of the haze. Unwittingly, bit by bit. But where that point comes we all don't know. How does one step away from a new romance (the romance of her life, I'm sure since she hasn't had much dating elsewise), into the dark long months of absence? She can't always be the strong, cheerful miss.

But for today I think I (we?) honour her by honouring her sadness and strength. And pray the little lights will always guide them back home to each other. 

I just hope the day he is done w first training will come as fast as possible so these 2 love birds could meet up after the longing for each other! I hope she is looking forward to his holidays as well in order to ease the pain ... i know is hard! But better be positive .... gosh i wanna to cry w her now!

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, sharreb said:

You know count me as one who sometimes forget that Ji-Hyun is still very young because she has that really mature demeanor (mentally mature) with an equally high emotional quotient. Its easy for us to wax poetic about how they came to be (their love story/relationship whatever stage it maybe) but its a totally different scenario/situation when you are the actor of your own story as it unfolds. She's someone who also wishes she could keep some more mementoes/memories with her Oppa but she's not because time constricts and his MS enlistment hasten the pace of their time together. She probably wants to shout to the rooftops I love this man but she cannot because their job description carries a lot of baggage. So, I too hope she had a good cry and she have all the support she can get to ease her heart of his absence. :bawling:

29 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:
busy on the phone?:D

Now, I want a photo of JH today on busy on her phone too. But as per swollen lips convo, she can't upload else she'll be dropping a bomb. :lol:

24 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

And one thing we can be sure of is that Kang Woo Woo will never take a pic alone with JH cause u don't take pics with Ur BFFs gf and post on any social media platform. U would only do group pics. Also to protect her u won't see him adding her as a friend on IG. But we can only hope to see some hints of them spending time together as a group as they recently did at Camp Tong.

@songsongdiehard mentioned somewhere downthread about the DOTS team who keeps things on the down low for SS CP, it bodes well for JCW and NJW that they have sensible people around them who knows how to zip their mouths and protect them. 

• Like 17

I am thinking about the lips?Because if JCW has a scar in the right lip and its because of NJY why she has a scar in the right also? I think it should be in left lip??Am I right chingu??

I dont think that our girl will do anything wild like surrendering herself to JCW although he is a very handsome and hot guy who is really irresistable but our girl is smart. She will not be easily get hooked with his charm.

Maybe in the near future when they meet again after 21 months there is a possibility (longing for each other)Hahaha. 

Just my POV. Be healthy JCW and be strong NJY. 

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, sharreb said:

13 minutes ago, masthu said:

Well said unnie! That is the very reason that wookies personal life is a total mystery :ph34r:

Ahh...I'm lovng this convo of introspection. In the famous words of our national hero (Jose Rizal), "tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are". Wookie is a good egg because he has people in his life whom he values, also embodies the good that is in him. As they say, you are the company you keep. The more I get to know him, the more I'm loving him as a person. :wub:

• Like 18

54 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

Seems like kangwoo is more often to hangout with wookie than mr.bang. mr.bang maybe only related to works?

As far as I remember,bang chigu also wookie's best friend since high school.he once said that hes the one who requested bang chigu to be his manager since he's like to feel comfortable to work with someone he's familiar with.

I think this is also member of wookie's squad hehe

• Like 20

Guys.. check out this vid.. why did he run to the other vehicle? I mean if its just to pick up his stuff or bags.. they can easily pick it up for him n doesnt look like he changed into diff outfit or anything.. but seems more like he ran towards the other vehicle to meet somebody? Has anybody share this vids before?

• Like 24

Ahh @Hello_JIS that ig update u share. Its funny how this group of man hang out together but all are focus on their fon.

30 minutes ago, attriste said:

More tears :bawling: :bawling:

Actually strong people are those who let themselves be weak in private sometimes. Else how do they function. Sometimes crying is healing too

The upside is they have memories with them. Hyunnie has her fon, they might have photos and videos. She can reread their text messages. Oh n i still thk he wrote her a letter. 

Then they can visit each other in their dreams. I thk instead of thking 21months. They would both be focusing on getting thru the first 100days. Plus as u shared previously the squad shares a fon. So hopefully aft the boot camp and being assigned, he would be able to call his lady love(s) inc mummy ofcoz.

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, JiWookJiHyun said:
Guys.. check out this vid.. why did he run to the other vehicle? I mean if its just to pick up his stuff or bags.. they can easily pick it up for him but he ran towards the other vehicle to meet somebody? Her mom n NJH maybe? Has anybody share this vids before?

I think he left his backpack there so he ran and took it. 

• Like 7