[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, babyval22 said:

Fairy godmother stylist is really close to wookie isn't she? Even if she's in another country now, she still updated her ig to remember him. So sweet! 

yeah! i bet she treats wookie like her son and our hyunnie as an angel. she's our matchmaker XD and given that hyunnie is KNOWN to be an angel...i wonder what she did for our wookie  before enlistment <3

THEM LIPS DOE THEM LIPS!!! *spazz*

• Like 12

17 hours ago, attriste said:

Eh I can't quote suddenly anyway @masthu I dunno what he believes in mianhe. He believes in HYUNNI. Sorry total swing to delulu now. 

Mwahaha if Hyunni had legit mentioned that scar we know whose hands have been ruffling through passionately eh!!! Lol!! You got us there!!! 

yesss he believes in hyunnie (there he goes all Dont cheat on me jagiya Aww) and hyunnie believes in him as well (that is why the going to uni just popped up..!!! They will wait patiently for each other if the Almmgty wills!!  Dont be sorry unnie!!!  We really dont know when we'll be able to be all delulu again so lets just get swept  by the moment and we got 21 months to do some rational thinking 

AWWW her ruffling his hair (may be she did more than just ruffle :wink:) these two are so cute for words!!! :wub:

• Like 10

hahahahah them news outlets won't give our couple a break! Hyunni you're so done for, even on enlistment day the press is wondering if you'll pay Oppa a visit? And LMAO this just stops short of like, "are they dating" type of news, tracing the circle but never stepping into it! All the press and management agencies are total suspicious partners!

I want to create a soompi sutner handleeeee can anyone do this or only soompi staff can??? 

• Like 22

20 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

What did NJH referring to?  Did i miss anything? :ph34r: I think he tried to cover this scar.. I wonder what scar was that.. (。•́︿•̀。)

Nothing chingu. I was referring to her IG post about bald head and fish showed up. There are different jokes about  shaving the head and scars on the head,  and it varies from culture to culture. :)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, riririru said:

34 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

Is he a Christian? Sorry didn't mean to be racist.. Just curious to know :)

he said on his concert he's a Budhist

Ahhh was it his last concert? I got it wrong then, dunno where I read that he accompanied his mum although he wasn't one. Mianhe!! Also oops I thought @masthu asked the question but it was @mydarjen! Too fast the thread

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, riririru said:

he said on his concert he's a Budhist

reposting

if i remember correctly he talked about this scar on v app (for fabricated city), might need to watch the video again tho XD

reposting

Be healthy be brave and come back well!!! #Salute #ACoolActor #JiChangWook

Thank you dearie for your translations!!!! Appreciate it much! *big big muakies!*

• Like 6

DHKxMeyUIAALegg.jpg

Ji Chang Wook Admits Into Military Training Camp

Updated August 14th 2017

DHKxKSaV0AE6Fhb.jpg

[Dispatch] Actor Ji Chang Wook admitted to military training camp to fulfill his mandatory military service.

On the afternoon of August 14, he has admitted  to the recruit training center in Cheolwon, Gangwon-do. Ji Chang Wook will receive basic military training at the training camp and fulfills the national defense duty.

At the training camp in Cheolwon were Korean fans as well as Asian fans from Taiwan and Hong Kong, gathered to support and say goodbye. On the day, he did not hold any special event for fan or media reflecting his will to join the army quietly. However, Ji Chang Wook made last greetings to fans and reporters who have gathered for him.

He showed up in black t-shirt and black jeans with red cap. He took off his hat, showing his shaved head.

Ji Chang Wook will serve in the military for 21 months.

https://www.koreadispatch.com

Spoiler

DHKxN3AU0AAZXK2.jpg

----------------------------

Good-bye Ji Chang-wook! Until We Meet Again

2017/08/13 

photo877425.jpg

Actor Ji Chang-wook shared a picture of him and his freshly shaven head on SNS. In the picture, he is shyly smiling at the camera while rubbing his shaven head. As this small ritual is one of the finalizing steps as he report to his mandatory military duty, we must say good-bye to this brilliant actor.

In the picture released, he included a signature and a little message saying he will return with honor. 

Actor Ji Chang-wook's been active in his acting career since 2008. He debuted with an independent movie, "Sleeping Beauty" and let his name spread widely with the drama, "My Too Perfect Sons" in the following year. In 2010, he played his first leading role in the drama, "Smile, Dong-hae" as Dong-hae, and proved his brilliant acting skills and many more shows such as, "Warrior Baek Dong-soo", "Empress Qi""Healer""The K2", and "Fabricated City". 

He chose the drama, "Suspicious Partner" as his final work before he reported to the military and gotten a good feedback out of it. At the press conference for the drama, he said, "I'm thinking that I'll return as a better person after a diligent service in the military".

We hope that he will serve diligently as he promised and also a safe journey in this phase of his life!

By. Lily Lee

Source : entertain.naver.com/r.../Hancinema

------------------------------------------------------

DG64VrSUQAgOC-3.jpgDG64VrVV0AEwOrU.jpg

niDtzlZ.jpg?1

• Like 18

sbs dunno how to move on 

jibong part

what do you think about dating in office?
good point 1 : able to see each other everyday
bad point 1 : seeing each other even after broke up
caption : (tremble eyes) Ah..
good point 2 : more motivation for work
(captions) office couple who keep smiling even during meeting time
(caption) making you want to go to office every morning T.T
(caption) person who is not dating in the office
bad point 2 : thinking of quiting when break up
#the_heart_is_already
#submiting_the_resignation

Edited by riririru
added trans
  • Like 23

1 minute ago, hazel30 said:

Hyunii is not online till now.  I mn,  even though she won't upload, she used to lurk on IG, liking posts..  Today,, nothing nada..  She didn't like the pic soop uploaded. She used to like their posts very fastly which always made me wonder whether she activated post notification.. But today, nothing..  It's been hours they uploaded the pic.   

Hyunii not being online till now, is kinda making me happy.. 

You are right. Usually Soop stuff she likes pretty quickly. But today NO ACTIVITY. Shes too busy focusing on Wookie and his departure.

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

You are right. Usually Soop stuff she likes pretty quickly. But today NO ACTIVITY. Shes too busy focusing on Wookie and his departure.

Maybe she is spending time w oppa's mommy, they both comforting each other! Who knows right? :)

• Like 17