[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

To tell you honestly I am hurt when JCW is link with another girl and I dont know why, maybe crazy side of me. I believe also when wokie said that he has no girlfriend. 

Although I will still support them if they choose a different partner. But I will cry literally. Huhuhu

But why all the hints and evidence are pointing to them. I am so curious???

• Like 13

Dispatch can be a troll at times. I won't think much about it. If all else that we've seen is a lie, how does Wookie explain his anaconda reacting manyyy times when he's with Hyunie? That anatomy can't lie. It feels what it feels. And it's proudly showing itself. So yeah, don't think too much about Dispatch post. I'm happily suntanning on JiJi ship. We are sailing, chingus. :wub:

• Like 22

1 minute ago, Huntergal said:

Dispatch can be a troll at times. I won't think much about it. If all else that we've seen is a lie, how does Wookie explain his anaconda reacting manyyy times when he's with Hyunie? That anatomy can't lie. It feels what it feels. And it's proudly showing itself. So yeah, don't think too much about Dispatch post. I'm happily suntanning on JiJi ship. We are sailing, chingus. :wub:

Right... His giggle stick sure aint lying. :D:tongue:

I will give him the "worst boyfriend ever" award if he has a gf. Then I will give his gf the "kill the martyr" award for being stupidly tolerating a despicable bf!!

Image result for otp gif funny

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

From my observations I cannot see Wookie and Y as a couple. Wookie is a very simple person outside of kdrama world, Y lives a very idol like busy high profile life, always in the limelight. Thats part of being a part of a huge girl group and part of being signed to SM Entertainment. Wookie is low key. His family life is simple. The people who he is close with, they are simple people. He is friends with 2BIC who you have to be honest are no EXO, they go singing with him and he also hangs out with a normal salaried worker in his neighborhood he said, so not a lot of high profile people. JiHyun is also a simple girl. They are just so suited in so many ways.

Amen. I love this observation. :heart: Keeping it simple and real is a rarity in the entertainment industry 

original.gif

Keep the love burning for this ship!!!  Defend our ship at all cost!

tumblr_inline_o7b79wTgUO1r23ns4_500.gif

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

From my observations I cannot see Wookie and Y as a couple. Wookie is a very simple person outside of kdrama world, Y lives a very idol like busy high profile life, always in the limelight. Thats part of being a part of a huge girl group and part of being signed to SM Entertainment. Wookie is low key. His family life is simple. The people who he is close with, they are simple people. He is friends with 2BIC who you have to be honest are no EXO, they go singing with him and he also hangs out with a normal salaried worker in his neighborhood he said, so not a lot of high profile people. JiHyun is also a simple girl. They are just so suited in so many ways.

yes, you hit this dead on! wookie may be a famous star but he yearns to have a life balance - he enjoys the simple things in life. the fact that he karaokes with 2BIC and a normal salaried guy just shows that once he takes his acting cap off, he's just like the rest of us - a normal, human being who enjoys the little things and simple things in life. hyunnie is the same way - they both enjoy acting but aside from it, they both value family, friends and the simple life.

yoona is always in the spot light and lives a high profile life. that's not the type of life that wookie wants to live or lives, so i definitely agree with your analysis. thanks for bringing this up!

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

And he said in an interview that he has no idea with a girl.group. If they are an item I believe he will meet the other member of girl generation. Some members are really good friend with yoona.

I wonder about that too. Why would he say that, then specifically named TWICE which NHJ likes. He could have said the other girl's group if they are truly an item. Its like flatly denying any connection between them. ^_^

tumblr_inline_mj0nrdEhlP1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

yes, you hit this dead on! wookie may be a famous star but he yearns to have a life balance - he enjoys the simple things in life. the fact that he karaokes with 2BIC and a normal salaried guy just shows that once he takes his acting cap off, he's just like the rest of us - a normal, human being who enjoys the little things and simple things in life. hyunnie is the same way - they both enjoy acting but aside from it, they both value family, friends and the simple life.

yoona is always in the spot light and lives a high profile life. that's not the type of life that wookie wants to live or lives, so i definitely agree with your analysis. thanks for bringing this up!

'just like us' thats what 2bic were saying. They didnt understand why Wookie asked them out to eat. But once they went out they said he was just like us. I cant reiterate again how perfect JH is for him and vice versa. Remember her feeding a cast member during the park scene (where they were about to break up), someone like JH would totally be okay doing that. Also his mom would totally adore her. His mom was (at the start) against him becoming an actor, imagine him dating Y and bringing her high profile life into their simple world. It just wouldnt go well.

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

Sometime i thought that why nara didn't asked about namjichangwook but she asked about JCW CTJ. Quiet suspicious, too i think..

Yeah. suspicious too, its like hush hush or something. Or is it just the fandom who feel and see something. But wait.... even the crew teased them, so we are not paranoid. They hide things from the crew, (e.g  NJH's playlist) so there must be something going on.  Nara and CTJ are suspicious too :tongue:

e752741b-452c-4bef-ab97-5d3f60872811.gif

• Like 14

1 minute ago, maruism said:

Wookie and Y as a couple? My goodness! Wookie can't even recommend K2 as one of his "meaningful" drama. That says a lot. :)

Another bomb chingu! High 5!!! Its not that he doesnt like K2, maybe its just not in his top 3, it could be in his top 10, but they ask for top 3... so there :wub:

Image result for high 5 gif funny

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Another bomb chingu! High 5!!! Its not that he doesnt like K2, maybe its just not in his top 3, it could be in his top 10, but they ask for top 3... so there :wub:

yes but wookie hasn't been in THAT many dramas right..i could be wrong LOLOL

• Like 11

2 hours ago, solaire said:

This isn't really related to our otp, so I'm going to put this under spoiler....

Reveal hidden contents

Dispatch really does seem to like JCW-Yoona. This time they posted individual black and white photos of them right next to each other. Also, they did the same with suzy and lmh 

Here's the link http://www.dispatch.co.kr/834307

My question is: do you think Dispatch has something on them like they did with SongSong, but aren't revealing it? Also, a lot of his close friends also follow her and like pictures of them on instagram. A few days back, his stylist even followed a yw fan account on instagram. 

I will also put in spoiler~~

Spoiler

Well, actually i also read this news ytd and seriously i'm so worried over how our D-nim acted towards jcw and Y. They even used their pic as their banner if i'm not mistaken i saw it from one of shipper acc. It seems like they are really too biased to this pairing lol and i can't help but noticed how D-nim put a caption of Y pics is always full of praising words. I also saw that one of jcw close friend even joining Y live chat and writes a comment there. I admit that i lil bit paranoid and insecure abt this. Not until i realized that one of jcw other close friends is liking njh pic even before they got casted in SP. So, its not merely something big. Maybe they are just fanboy-ing over his co-actresses, no? 

I want to keep my faith on our JiJi. If it turns out to be other way around, i dunno how bad it will affected jcw image in this case. And i believe that he will think thoroughly before all of this happening. He will be extremely careful by not name dropping njh everywhere. D-nim might just teasing us of they are really one of the shipper too LOL they are non even writes an article abt njh, sad truth LOL

No matter what, this is scared me the most but let's just be strong. Let's wait, believe and see. And don't forget don't ever think to counterattack other shipper. He even denied it once, so let's just put that into our consideration. Maybe she is really just a close dongsaeng of him and happened to be joined in his circle. 

• Like 14