[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 hours ago, aa95 said:

This post wasn't supposed to be this long but since it is I'm tagging the lovelies who asked @attriste @dalkiiya @4nnlov3pink

So

We've already analyzed their kisses to bits LOL. But let me just say that there is a HUGE difference in their kiss scenes with each other vs  their previous works- and my goodness. Like I can't tell you guys how over the last week or so I've watched practically all of JCW kiss scenes from his other dramas and the BTS of those scenes and he was never ever lost the way he is when he kisses NJH. 

I don't want to write a long essay at the moment cause it's almost midnight where I am. But I will say - JCW signature kiss is tender. It's beautifully balanced and its never "hungry" or "passionate" the way it is in SP. All his kiss scenes before SP are clearly filmed and executed beautifully. But there is no RAWNESS to them.  Whereas with NJH- he's soo lost when he kisses her (e.g the ear folds - the way they both look like they're in heaven - that moment we caught where he keeps kissing her and she has to kind of bring him back - yes the tongues - the hand "movements" - the length of their kisses is ridiculously long for what the actual scene requires - etc etc). 

Also given that they're in their own world even when they're  not kissing (proven by countless BTS AND that fan-cam(bless whoever shared that) ) it makes sense that when they kiss - they have a hard time remembering that they're are people around and they're being filmed. Especially for JCW since we can all agree that he's the more emotional one out of the two. 

We should also realize though that at the same time it must be hard for these two to kiss each other in front of a camera.

In front of a camera- they can't kiss freely! Their body language for practically all the makings (especially all the kisses after the first) - is screaming this simple fact - but we as shippers over look this (because we like watching them LOL). 

They have to control all the passion that is building between them. Remember how NJH and JCW both talked about the "technicality" of filming kiss scenes? Well it's true. They're not just having a make-out session - even if it looks like one. I mean yes they are making out and kissing and there's serious tension that's building - BUT damn it all - there are cameras there! 

They can't do whatever the hell they want. Remember when his hands kind of felt up her back in the bed scene making? - that was most likely an accident. Or when her hand traveled from his shoulder to his bare neck? That hand if you remember was the hand that couldnt be seen in the actual scene. She knew this - that hand movement was involuntary. She either wanted to feel his skin or remind him that they're not alone. 

The truth is when you film a kiss scene (with someone you might already be kissing off cam (I'm assuming by the third kiss here) - then it's annoying that you have to remain in control of yourself. They both could have loved the actual kissing - but they probably didn't enjoy all the spectators or the fact that they had to stop and continue working.

Thus NJH's confession that filming kiss scenes is like homework and physically and emotionally exhausting makes ALL the sense in the world. Can you imagine how hard it probably was for JCW to be making out with his girl but having to make sure he doesn't fold her ears in the heat of the moment (LOL). Or for NJH that she's sneaking in that extra skin contact between her hand and his neck. Also she keeps holding onto him like her knees are going weak - but she has to remain cool cause they're people around. Yeah not an ideal situation for two people who probably are building up alot of uhhh tension. 

Anyway so basically I've watched all his and NJH's previous kiss scenes makings and the actual kiss scenes themselves - practically everything and NOTHING comparesI promise (you guys and myself) that I'm going to sit down and write up a killer analysis (tomorrow?).

Actually this post was originally about their hugs. LOL I wanted to talk about their hugs (but too much to say there as well?!). Soooo tomorrow maybe?

But what I do need to share is something that I think we missed before. You guys remember the hug in the "Bong- he lets never breakup scene"?

I was watching that scene again and I noticed how even though NJH is wearing a formal dress shirt that covers her shoulders completely- JCW still found a way to rest his chin on her bare shoulders!! It's a VERY INTIMATE MOVE GUYS! And its sooo sneaky- that I think we all missed it. Basically his chin ends up on her bare shoulders in a way that her collar kind of surrounds his chin. 

It's hard to explain with words and screenshots alone - so you guys should go check out the video again on youtube. 

Here is the screenshot I took (hopefully it shows under spoiler). 

Reveal hidden contents

FullSizeRender%2025.jpg?download&psid=1

Its a little hard to see in this picture alone but when you watch that hug again and see - he's literally hugging her super tight that he ends up pulling her shirt down to the side- making room for his chin on her shoulder. This as we all know isn't the only hug where his chin is on her bare shoulders - which by the way he never had to put there in the first place. 

I've also watched alot of his hugs as well - and in most he doesn't put his chin on the actress's shoulder- especially bare shoulders when he can help it (I think there was a scene in empress ki - but it was like an underwater kind of a scene so that skinship was part of the actual scene). But In SP he keeps th skinship to the max. Lol And he wouldn't if NJH wasn't comfortable. 

For comparison I found this particular hug a good example of JCW keeping his "manners" in his previous hugs. 

Reveal hidden contents

FullSizeRender%2027.jpg?download&psid=1

As you can see - in this scene- he keeps his chin on her clothes - I remember watching the whole scene and his chin remains on her clothes even though it's pretty easy for it to have just be on her neck. But he kept his manners and simply did what the scene required him to do (backhug +crying lol). 

Oh my gosh. Such a detailed and fine post! Thank you dearie for sharing your thoughts with us! Keke. But.. Just for rationality sake, hahahs. I also think that there's abit of the director's requirement in making the scene look passionate. Hah. So yes, perhaps there's that Factor to consider too. But.. That doesn't change how natural and raw the both of them make the scene feel. Hahahahha! And that is definitely something different. But oh my gosh, the hugs. The hugs is definitely on another level. Hehe. Wookie craving skinships everywhere! Muahahaha. We got him! But we'll have hia back. Heheh. Delulu much. Tee hee hee. 

And your post is definitely worth a repost! Heh. 

5 hours ago, thehanz said:

This made me go crazy and I hope I didn't mistranslate(?) and I put the volume on high and I'm 90% sure he said this:

*laughs*

JCW: im shocked..

*laughs some more all flustered*

JCW: that was really cute~ I'm embarrassed..

Welcome to our jiji land dearie! I've actually been wondering what's happening in that scene too. Anyone wanna help explain this mystery! Hahahahs. For some reason I don't really understand what happened then. Hehe. 

3 hours ago, waveoflove said:

I noticed recently JIJI shippers on IG have been bombarded with lots of hate from another ship (and are having to defend themselves).

I just want to say I hope this doesn't stop JIJI shippers from keeping up with their fun and exciting posts on IG.

So to all the IG posters who post on here or who lurk on here, I love your posts so please keep them coming. In fact I check for your new posts everyday, in fact in my lifetime I have never been on IG as much as after I watched SP and saw this beautiful coupling. My life would be a little boring right now if I didnt have your IG posts.

Not sure what's wrong with those people man! Urgh! What's the purpose of irritating others? We all live our own lives and have our own thinking too. Grr! I agree with you too!

I love gg to ig and see all those beautiful things between jiji, so pls don't ever stop too! Just wanted to shout out my appreciation too! 

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

You know, the other thing that got me apart from hyunni mentioning that she read wookie's article is her reply. Only if you're close to someone u can reply on this way right? Hahahahs! 

1 hour ago, Olivia Panelewen said:

can't hardly wait for tomorrow dear

i love this thread so much

sometimes i want post my opionion, but i'm not so good in English (writing) kkkkk

so i can only like and post comment as best i can

:flushed: :blush:

Welcome to our gutter land dearie! Hahahs. Feel free to post the best you can! It's a place for spazzinf here! 

34 minutes ago, stucked said:

HAHAHAHAHA! I was shocked as well. And you're doing this while teaching in class??? OH MY GOD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Erm. Hahahahah so interesting what all of us get up to here! Heheh!

• Like 11

I think this wasn't shared here. *don't take this seriously though, take it as a grain of salt* just for fun. *delulu mode on*

credits to the @amriany_adinda of IG

Spoiler

and I'll throw this too just for fun. hahahaha 

• Like 14

I saw in youtube the celebrity who admitted their relationship this year 2017. We all pray that this 2 will admit before JCW enter in the MS. I think the trending now is different compare with the other years.

In an interview with NJY in her WHTMF her manager is her Mother so technically she has no agency. I dont know now if she has an agency now. For JCW his agency is Glorious Entertainment I hope that they will not interfere with the lovelife of Wookie. 

Wookie and Ji Hyun are great actor/actresses. I dont think having a lovelife will be a hindrance to their respective career.

As long as the storyline is good I think it will be a successful drama that will be loved by people. Like my love from another star and legend of the blue sea. We all know that the leading actress there is already married. 

Just my opinion. 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

I dont know now if she has an agency now. For JCW his agency is Glorious Entertainment I hope that they will not interfere with the lovelife of Wookie.

she belongs to SOOP Management, chingu. :) and from what was previously discussed here before, both managements are actually very supportive and don't interfere on their talent's private lives. 

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

she belongs to SOOP Management, chingu. :) and from what was previously discussed here before, both managements are actually very supportive and don't interfere on their talent's private lives. 

WELL SAID! :D

Actually, we're quite lucky that both belong to some of the coolest and a bit laid back (SOOP) agencies in K-ent. Would you imagine the horror if they belong to an agency that has too much restriction? The HORROR. Gah.

nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, stucked said:

WELL SAID! :D

Actually, we're quite lucky that both belong to some of the coolest and a bit laid back (SOOP) agencies in K-ent. Would you imagine the horror if they belong to an agency that has too much restriction? The HORROR. Gah.

if they did, I think drought season would  have come earlier. the horror

giphy.gif

luckily they both belong to agencies that feeds our hungry souls for anything related to JiJi, i.e. Glorious Entertainment hihihihi remember this? still one of my faves ever. 

giphy_s.gif

and don't even get me started on their interviews. hahahaha

Wookie, Hyunnie, their Managements, Aluu and SBS spoiled us too much. :wub:

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, elnoxis said:

I just want to share the similarity of JCW's smile in this gifs.

GREAT JOB with the gifs! :) And yeah, that half-moon eye-smile he's doing in both is quite telling. But I particularly liked the last gif. The one where he said he'd be really grateful if she does visit? His smile and the way he inclined his head when he softly smiled is that of a man who has a special someone in his heart.  I mean, I felt him melting when he mentioned Hyunnie. :D

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, masthu said:

hi chingus!

how can i post a pic from my PC?? pls help

yes you can but you have to upload in on a medium so that you can copy the link and paste it here. you can use Giphy, Tumblr, IG, Photobucket, Twitter, Twitpic, source link from Google just to name a few.

I don't know any other options so if anybody knows more, please help me out as well. :D

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, masthu said:

hi chingus!

u need to sign up to site that allows 3rd party posting. Try imgur.com. Load your images on there, and it will give you a share link, the share link is what you copy onto your post. PM me if u need help.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, masthu said:

hi chingus!

From your PC, upload it to either photobucket or Tumblr or IG. Then from there, copy the link and then post directly as soompi allows embedded link. Hope that helps. :) 

Now I'm curious what your picture is. Hohoho.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, stucked said:

HAHAHAHAHA! I was shocked as well. And you're doing this while teaching in class??? OH MY GOD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

I was shocked because I never expected something like "that " to appear in such unintimated scene like ambulance scene!!Hahaha...Now I m curious ,what happened/appeared UNDER THE BLANKET in the bed scene :tongue:

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I was shocked because I never expected something like "that " to appear in such unintimated scene like ambulance scene!!Hahaha...Now I m curious ,what happened/appeared UNDER THE BLANKET in the bed scene :tongue:

WHOAH! You mean you you didn't see @ehead original post about that? HAHAHA! You should see it, it's on page 550! Super funny! HAHAHA! I wasn't even aware of that happening until she metioned it and giffed it. HAHAHAHA! BUT, did you see it? Do you agree? HAHAHAHAHA! *whispers, coz I saw it too* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, stucked said:

GREAT JOB with the gifs! :) And yeah, that half-moon eye-smile he's doing in both is quite telling. But I particularly liked the last gif. The one where he said he'd be really grateful if she does visit? His smile and the way he inclined his head when he softly smiled is that of a man who has a special someone in his heart.  I mean, I felt him melting when he mentioned Hyunnie. :D

The smile is telling us something. He's definitely feeling giddy and fuzzy while talking about Hyunie. Like a teenage boy in love. 

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, elnoxis said:

The smile is telling us something. He's definitely feeling giddy and fuzzy while talking about Hyunie. Like a teenage boy in love. 

T O T A L L Y. :) At first, he's being ALL manly, puffing his chest out while smirking and then saying, Hyunnie doesn't have to worry and visit as Oppa will be alright (I love it that he refers to himself as oppa when talking about Hyunnie, very cute and endearing and there's a hint of pride there lol) Then in a split second, he was reduced in a mushy goo of FEELS when he admiited he'd be happy if she does visits him. I actually think he's already there, imagining himself in the army and Hyunnie visiting him. What a dork. HAHAHAHA!

By the way, *whispers at @elnoxis, be careful, pls don't qoute pix/vids/gifs LOL*

• Like 14