[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

44 minutes ago, nianderson said:

Hello everyone!

Please do not copy the following content in any manner whatsoever and do not repost on any social media site in any form. It is exclusively intended for JiJi shipper's soompi thread.

PART 1

Love it!!!! Now I can't wait for Part 2 and so on!! We need you as the drought is getting closer and closer to become reality. Will this go up to Part 101?? I will continue be an avid reader. :wub: *cheer with pompom" 

• Like 20

11 hours ago, tomago said:

Omo. I just realised that when jcw complete his first 5 weeks of basic military training, it's exactly hyunnie's bday 17 Sep 2017!! Daebak

Oooh. isnt it neat? What are the chances of this happening? maybe 1 in 1000!! when destiny and love are in motion all you can do is watch it hit you point black on the heart. Cant fight the moonlight!!! :wub:

these gifs are so cheesy but.......

Image result for love gif funny

Image result for love gif funny

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, nianderson said:

Hello everyone!

Please do not copy the following content in any manner whatsoever and do not repost on any social media site in any form. It is exclusively intended for JiJi shipper's soompi thread.

PART 1

Logic is arguably the safest thing in the universe. It is cold, precise and sometimes cruel, but rest assured, as long as you unswervingly follow it right down to the last step, the end result can always be predicted. It may not give you the answer you wanted or wished or hoped for, but it will definitely give you the right answer. It won’t spring last-minute surprises on you nor set out forking pathways that may lead to dead ends.

Thus one plus one remains two… as it was in the beginning and ever shall be world without end. Nations may rise and fall, you and I may or may not live to see another sunrise, salvation may be now or never, but one plus one will always be two. It is a ruthless fact, true. But it is still right.

So when we can totally rock a world-peace-and-goodwill-to-all situation following logical patterns every time and die happily, secure in the knowledge that everything we did was done just right, why do we struggle so much to find the correct answers in reality? Why do we feel at war with ourselves? Why so many whys?

Because logic is easy. And if everything were just as easy, there would be no point to existence other than temporarily renting space on the planet. Coming right down to it, that’s what we’re doing after all.

Thus nature laid down her law and let us choose. No guts, no glory. You can follow the path of sequential rules to gain what you want at each step of life and live out your days commendably with discipline or you can let your wings and the winds take you where they may and quench the thirst for things you thought were beyond your power.

Or you can willingly embrace the battle between the head and the heart. Glean every joy, pain, triumph and trial until life is a myriad of colors bearing testimony to the immense experiences you went through.

A shipper can empathize with the third choice all too well. It is push-and-pull from all ends, shot with adrenaline and drained of it every other second, hurtling towards the peak and crashing into the pits, spasms of glee and nightmares of pathos. Their language has as many variables as constants- maybe/definitely/probably/without doubt/kind of/I’m sure. Their roller-coasting thoughts could put an agitated seismograph to shame. Their days are spent in hopeful eagerness as much as crippling dread.

I thought I had my fill of that. When RMS SongSong sailed into the sunset, I thought I had fought my best fight yet in the para social reality. The stakes high, but surmountable. The union fragile, but the time ripe. Much to lose, even more to gain. Emotional, physical, familial, social, financial and philosophical alignment couldn’t get more perfect for them. All they needed was a leap of faith and even that, in hindsight, was a part of the natural progression. Obviously not being in the loop, all we had to do was deal with the suspense patiently, responsibly, level-headedly.

I never for a blessed moment dreamt that I’d glance at another passing ship while celebrating on RMS SS. Even less that I’d be holding a champagne flute in one hand and a brand new ticket in the other, skipping in joyfully only to be greeted by a shower of hot coals.

I thought I’d prayed, wished and hoped my best before? Clearly had another thought coming. Thought the last one was a helluva scary ride? Had another thought coming there too.

NamJi… or as affectionately known here, JiJi. I saw the trailer and found it darn interesting so kept my eye on May 10th for quite a while. I had seen Hyunnie in ‘A reason to live’ and she was every bit as good as Kyo there. Other than that, didn’t know much else about her, nothing about him, and didn’t try to find anything until a couple of episodes aired. Blistering chemistry, incredible pace and a fabulous heroine- had to dig more.

Oh I dug… My. Own. Grave.

The thing is, before the first batch of BTS rolled in, I already possessed enough Hyunnie intel. And I learnt enough about Wookie to ascertain that he is a man who does his homework well on the professional front. For the first time he is spearheading a drama wherein his chemistry with the leading lady is going to shoulder the major responsibility of the show’s success. Yes, he can generate sparks with an eraser and can make love with his eyes to a white picket fence, but you can’t convince an audience to stay tuned for that visual for 40 episodes.

He had to have run a bit of background check on his co-star: her similar works before, her acting style, her dating history… since with such a young actress cast to play a far older character in positively PG scenes, romantic experience definitely factors in.

So I witness them in the first dirty-but-pretty BTS. Wookie thinking he’s so smooth, asking the lady what she’ll do if her boyfriend witnesses her in such a smelly state. He and the goddamn whole wide world know that she has never dated in the real sense. She never had nor does have a boyfriend. It was there in the frickin’ newspapers for chrissake!!

She didn’t erupt into a fit of coy giggles and counter-fish for his intentions, like “Oh why do YOU want to know my boyfriend’s reaction, oh-ppppaa?!!! ” He would have known she was creating a fake boyfriend just for the sake of furthering that line of conversation. She didn’t state the obvious truth either. I kinda expected her to at the time, but now I know better. She simply didn’t see the need to bring the topic up just to answer what she considered a mere passing curiosity.

“I’d run away.” she said. The honest answer. The genuine answer. The actual reality of what people would truly do in such a situation. And when she did laugh, it was out of pure mirth.

In that moment, I fell for Miss Nam Ji Hyun like a tree and swore to be hers and hers alone forever if she’d have me.

Wookie? Ah, he got schooled. And that was just the first try.

Have to delurk because I have to say this. . . HAT'S OFF to you! What a brain! 

Please have mercy...where is Part 2, 3, 4 ....101?

• Like 19

43 minutes ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

I can never get enough of watching this clip. They look like a spouse waking up in the morning!

Ikr..chemistry sparks everywhere. But Chingu-ya, please do not quote clip/gif ya, it against the Soompi rules :)

@nianderson i shall wait for your continuation. It's a pleasure reading :)

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Oooh. isnt it neat? What are the chances of this happening? maybe 1 in 1000!! when destiny and love are in motion all you can do is watch it hit you point black on the heart. Cant fight the moonlight!!! :wub:

these gifs are so cheesy but.......

LMAO!! That last gif! Dirty but surely pretty love, huh? :lol:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Wookie will picture Hyunie as a walking and talking pizza that he wanna eat....lol. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, nianderson said:

Hello everyone!

PART 1

Logic is arguably the safest thing in the universe. It is cold, precise and sometimes cruel, but rest assured, as long as you unswervingly follow it right down to the last step, the end result can always be predicted. It may not give you the answer you wanted or wished or hoped for, but it will definitely give you the right answer. It won’t spring last-minute surprises on you nor set out forking pathways that may lead to dead ends.

Thus one plus one remains two… as it was in the beginning and ever shall be world without end. Nations may rise and fall, you and I may or may not live to see another sunrise, salvation may be now or never, but one plus one will always be two. It is a ruthless fact, true. But it is still right.

So when we can totally rock a world-peace-and-goodwill-to-all situation following logical patterns every time and die happily, secure in the knowledge that everything we did was done just right, why do we struggle so much to find the correct answers in reality? Why do we feel at war with ourselves? Why so many whys?

Because logic is easy. And if everything were just as easy, there would be no point to existence other than temporarily renting space on the planet. Coming right down to it, that’s what we’re doing after all.

Thus nature laid down her law and let us choose. No guts, no glory. You can follow the path of sequential rules to gain what you want at each step of life and live out your days commendably with discipline or you can let your wings and the winds take you where they may and quench the thirst for things you thought were beyond your power.

Or you can willingly embrace the battle between the head and the heart. Glean every joy, pain, triumph and trial until life is a myriad of colors bearing testimony to the immense experiences you went through.

A shipper can empathize with the third choice all too well. It is push-and-pull from all ends, shot with adrenaline and drained of it every other second, hurtling towards the peak and crashing into the pits, spasms of glee and nightmares of pathos. Their language has as many variables as constants- maybe/definitely/probably/without doubt/kind of/I’m sure. Their roller-coasting thoughts could put an agitated seismograph to shame. Their days are spent in hopeful eagerness as much as crippling dread.

I thought I had my fill of that. When RMS SongSong sailed into the sunset, I thought I had fought my best fight yet in the para social reality. The stakes high, but surmountable. The union fragile, but the time ripe. Much to lose, even more to gain. Emotional, physical, familial, social, financial and philosophical alignment couldn’t get more perfect for them. All they needed was a leap of faith and even that, in hindsight, was a part of the natural progression. Obviously not being in the loop, all we had to do was deal with the suspense patiently, responsibly, level-headedly.

I never for a blessed moment dreamt that I’d glance at another passing ship while celebrating on RMS SS. Even less that I’d be holding a champagne flute in one hand and a brand new ticket in the other, skipping in joyfully only to be greeted by a shower of hot coals.

I thought I’d prayed, wished and hoped my best before? Clearly had another thought coming. Thought the last one was a helluva scary ride? Had another thought coming there too.

NamJi… or as affectionately known here, JiJi. I saw the trailer and found it darn interesting so kept my eye on May 10th for quite a while. I had seen Hyunnie in ‘A reason to live’ and she was every bit as good as Kyo there. Other than that, didn’t know much else about her, nothing about him, and didn’t try to find anything until a couple of episodes aired. Blistering chemistry, incredible pace and a fabulous heroine- had to dig more.

The thing is, before the first batch of BTS rolled in, I already possessed enough Hyunnie intel. And I learnt enough about Wookie to ascertain that he is a man who does his homework well on the professional front. For the first time he is spearheading a drama wherein his chemistry with the leading lady is going to shoulder the major responsibility of the show’s success. Yes, he can generate sparks with an eraser and can make love with his eyes to a white picket fence, but you can’t convince an audience to stay tuned for that visual for 40 episodes.

He had to have run a bit of background check on his co-star: her similar works before, her acting style, her dating history… since with such a young actress cast to play a far older character in positively PG scenes, romantic experience definitely factors in.

So I witness them in the first dirty-but-pretty BTS. Wookie thinking he’s so smooth, asking the lady what she’ll do if her boyfriend witnesses her in such a smelly state. He and the goddamn whole wide world know that she has never dated in the real sense. She never had nor does have a boyfriend. It was there in the frickin’ newspapers for chrissake!!

She didn’t erupt into a fit of coy giggles and counter-fish for his intentions, like “Oh why do YOU want to know my boyfriend’s reaction, oh-ppppaa?!!! ” He would have known she was creating a fake boyfriend just for the sake of furthering that line of conversation. She didn’t state the obvious truth either. I kinda expected her to at the time, but now I know better. She simply didn’t see the need to bring the topic up just to answer what she considered a mere passing curiosity.

“I’d run away.” she said. The honest answer. The genuine answer. The actual reality of what people would truly do in such a situation. And when she did laugh, it was out of pure mirth.

In that moment, I fell for Miss Nam Ji Hyun like a tree and swore to be hers and hers alone forever if she’d have me.

Oh my. Please do continue. I can't wait for the next part! Thank you so much for sharing this. :heart::heart::heart:

Sorry everyone I had to quote the whole post as it is just too eloquently and beautifully written to cut. Aah, I love this ship!:wub:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Huntergal said:

Yay!! Stay and spazz till we send off Oppa. Byeontae squad is incomplete without you! And you're the fastest at posting gifs....lol. Kwenchana, no worries about not being here most of the time. We all can relate.

How to send Oppa off and our own hashtag? Hmm...asking our creative minds in here for ideas....pleaseee...*begging with puppy eyes* 

Is it me or Lisa Kudrow does look like she's banging in the gif I posted above? :o OOoh. I love parties.... Send off party to military camp???  aahmm, that is sad....

Oooooh. I love parties. A party for Sending him  off to military service??  Ahmmmm.that is kinda sad. :bawling:

BUt I will still give oppa a send off party complete with rolls of bandages and bandaid kit! In case Mary Palmer will be too over used polishing the knob, we dont want him having carpal tunnel, do we? :wub::ph34r::tongue:

#Iwontcheatoppa #bewelloppa #I'llbewaitingoppa #bewarmoppa #youwillbegonefor2yearsnot30years #IllwatchSPtillIbleedtodeath #watchhealertillIdie #watchEmpressKitillIdie 

Image result for roll of bandage gif Image result for band aid gif

Disclaimer: There are no studies that prove that whacking off can cause carpal tunnel. I made that up.t

Image result for send off to military ideas

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Buldok said:

Hahah these gifs belong to me chingu! (my tumblr name min-hom)  :lol::lol:

And you did an awesome job with those gifs!!! Thank you so much! *kiss kiss* Bring those kissy gifs here from time to time, y'know.. HAHAHAHA.

Good morning babies!!! :D

nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

• Like 13

Hello everyone!

PART 1

L O V E D   T H I  S. Thank you so much.

... and more please? :) 

3 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Howdy mmy.....

You. You. Whacking and carpal tunnel huh? Are you sure? You ABSOLUTELY sure? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Like 12

Hello everyone!

PART 1

at first I thought it is a fanfic........but it is not ..... it's like documentary

please keep it up I need more *sending a truck of virtual hugs and kisses*

• Like 14

Just now, mai5116 said:

Omo! Our Captain @stucked is early today!

*huuuugs* I actually got scared when I saw the shark gif. I thought I wrote something that I'm not even aware of. HAHAHAHAHA!

Anyways, I have to say @nianderson post woke me. It's sooo beautifully written, don't you think so? Like damn. WE NEEDED THAT POST! :)  Now she has to post part 2 coz we're ALL waiting for it. Let's not pressure her though... um... part 2 please? Pwetty pwetty please? 

• Like 14

Hello everyone!

PART 1

I fell in love with your writing specially with the bold parts. Please continue posting the rest. It feels like your writing is the oasis that will help us get through the drought that's about to come.

This fandom is really blessed with amazing artists and writers. It's a great day to be a Jiji Shipper. :)

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, stucked said:

*huuuugs* I actually got scared when I saw the shark gif. I thought I wrote something that I'm not even aware of. HAHAHAHAHA!

Anyways, I have to say @nianderson post woke me. It's sooo beautifully written, don't you think so? Like damn. WE NEEDED THAT POST! :)  Now she has to post part 2 coz we're ALL waiting for it. Let's not pressure her though... um... part 2 please? Pwetty pwetty please? 

Wonderful post. Good morning to all. Have we all recovered yet? My ears are still ringing from all the bombs that were dropped the past week.

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, stucked said:

*HUGGZZ* back at you!

LOL. The shark and you is so synonym now. Can't be separated! :lol:

Yep. She penned in beautifully, not purely delusional but with facts too. I love the part when said that "JCW got schooled in his first try!". Wahh, that is a statement, Wook-ahh :tongue:. Yea yea, let's not put a pressure on her but yeah, we're really craving for the part 2, juseyo?? LOL!

• Like 10

2 hours ago, nianderson said:

Hello everyone!

PART 1

you had me at LOGIC.. part 2, please..

• Like 15

2 hours ago, nianderson said:

Hello everyone!

PART 1

Wow! So beautifully written... the flow of words .... really.... I'm speechless.  

...It's like you handed me a small piece of chocolate and now I'm craving for more!!! Come on now, dont be shy I want the whole damn bar!!  

**Excited for the next parts . **

• Like 15