[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 hours ago, leeeeeecx said:

She'll finally get her Degree in Psychology (I just don't know if it's BA or BS) :)

Well as far as I know, you'll get a diploma once you finish your degree. A proof of all your hard work. With the seal of the school and signatures of your department's dean the president of the university. Gad! I need mine now. I'm so longing  for the day that I'll march on stage to accept mine. Huhuhuhh 21 more months (or less, really really reaaaaallyyyy hoping for less) Pray for me, chingus! 

Good luck my dear! 

3 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

LET ME APPRECIATE HOW EMOTIONALY SAD BUT WARM, ENCOURAGE N ALSO ROMANTIC AT THE SAME TIME ARE THESE WORDS COME FROM URI HYUNNIE. :heart:

''I BELIEVE OPPA WILL DO WELL. I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY RIGHT? ===> (She gives him ''HIS PRIDE' back and "HER TRUST" that he'll do well on army as oppa ever said in interview b4 he has his pride that's why the reason he won't let Hyunnie comes 2 visit him)

"STILL I WOULD LIKE IF YOU STAY HEALTHY AND COME BACK WELL. ===>  (She concerns much of him while gives hint ''she's waiting" until he finishes his army)

"HE GOT COLD EASILY BUT (HE SAID) HE'S ABOUT TO GO TO CHAERWON. ===>  (She is so close enough with oppa that she even know how easily he got cold. I mean ONLY OUR MOM or A WIFE who knows something related 2 this bec this is so personally). 

"BUT IT'S STILL GOING TO BE OK. BECAUSE I BELIEVE HIM. HE... HE... ===>  (She gives her encourage words to her oppa again. And this exactly what he needs now. The pride and encourage words so oppa will be in ease in army).

#DELULU OR #NOTDELULU

THIS IS OUR HEAVEN JIJI SHIPPERS' THREAD BTW:wub:

I BELIEVE WOOKIE OPPA READS IT WITH SMILING FACE AND HE'LL BE SO... SO... HAPPY

AND DEAR HYUUNIE THANK U MUCH, I'M PROUD OF U, THANK U MUCH BEC U MAKE OPPA ALWAYS SMILING AND HAPPY DURING SP. OPPA EVER SAID THAT HE'S SO LONELY IN AN INTERVIEW. THANK U 4 BRINGING HIM SUCH HAPPINESS DURING THIS SHORT TIME WITH U. I HOPE U WILL GIVE HIM ALWAYS THE HAPPINESS VIRUS FROM HERE AND THEN.

SINCERELY YOURS,

4nnlov3pink :heart:

So beautifully written dearie! Gahhh. Hyunni never drops much bomb. But when she does, Kyaaaaaa! 

58 minutes ago, tomago said:

Omo. I just realised that when jcw complete his first 5 weeks of basic military training, it's exactly hyunnie's bday 17 Sep 2017!! Daebak

Heol! Daebak! Hahahahahah! I dun think he can leave camp or he might be too tired. But still, what a date to remember. Hahahhas! Cos I assume the boot camp will be the toughest time in his military life? 

@mel_akina @RaeShin Welcome to our family chingus! Where we can just spazzzzzz away. Hahahahs. 

• Like 12

5 hours ago, riririru said:

"I believe oppa will do well. I don't have to worry right? Still i would like if you stay healthy and come back well. He got cold easily but (he said) he's about to go to Cheorwon.... But it's still going to be ok. Because i believe him. Hehe."

thank you my dear @riririru

All gosh the FEEEEEEEEELS. My heartue is in a puddle of mush!  This is what I live for as a shipper. It's the feels not the matching couple items or the common gestures/poses. 

These words especially "i don't have to worry right" and "but it's still going to be okay bc I believe him" exceed friendship.  These are self-reassuring and self-consoling words of a very concerned mother/sister and girlfriend/wife. 

Wookie's "proposal" Vlive...what more can I say? The boy is DONE and GONE. Bet you what word is on his mind constantly? Confession would be more appropriate but don't think his management would agree so they compromised fine, let's propose instead, LOL not that it's any better. 

In conclusion, we are NOT CRAZY after all. They're definitely in a relationship whatever they want to call or label it. 

Thank you JCW and NJW for generously showering us plenty of love hints  that we can save and store while we prepare for the long drought. 

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, ehead said:

Kindly share the link where we can watch please... thanks :)

You can search up aqstream on google and click the KBS page, might be available for pc only though:(

There are 3different guests for tonight, wook probably gonna appear on part 2 or 3 hohoho

• Like 8

His playlist on the latest vlive :

1. First song : When they meet again on a bright day he will give her fressian flower

2. Second song : propose

Hihihii

I saw he did shoulder dance when he played fressian, and it reminds me the hospital scene when they did the dance shoulder together, maybe they sang this song togehter while waiting the shoot? I wish someone can complied those vids ...

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

[LIVE CAPS]

Sketchbook started...now Kim Jongkook first guest...performing now... waiting for Wookie...

Thank you dearie for providing us with live juicy updates of any! Appreciate it much much! 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Thank you dearie for providing us with live juicy updates of any! Appreciate it much much! 

You're most welcome! :lol: now KJK performing last song....hope next guest is Wookie...

OFF TOPIC - Since many sscp fans inside this thread, Song Joongki will be the guest for Turbo(KJK band) concert...

• Like 8

TONIGHT!!  I'M PROUD TO SLEEP W/THIS SENTENSE

HE GOT COLD 《EASILY....》>>He said

BUT IM NOT SLEEP 《EASILY..》TOO

I THOUGHT YOU(HYUNII) WOULDNT STOP《EASILY》 DONT YOU WANT ANY ANSWER BACK?:D

WOOKIE《 EASILY》 TO FOUND TEXT

BOTH STARTED CHAT 《EASILY》 BY PHONE IN WHOLE NIGHT:ph34r::D

FINALLY WE ALL UNDERSTOOD THEM 《EASILY》:D

SHALL I GET BED 《EASILY?》.....NOPE:D

ME(ROLL EYES):rolleyes:...KEEP SAILING 《EASILY》:tongue:

SuspiciousPartner27-28-00314.jpg

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, riririru said:

You can search up aqstream on google and click the KBS page, might be available for pc only though:(

There are 3different guests for tonight, wook probably gonna appear on part 2 or 3 hohoho

Thank you so much :)

SmartSelectGIF_2017-07-29-11-41-29_zpsh1

• Like 8