[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@stucked lol. That scary shark again. I miss that. Before SP, i never thought that "popo" and forehead kiss will look so romantic and sexy. But uri JiJi has bring it to another level. I'm so beyond help. Save me please..

This is probably because the two: JCW and NJH (not the characters), just naturally react with their whole body. Giddy eyes locked on each other, lips playfully puckered up with those tiny smiles in between and bodies seemingly swaying and then meeting halfway like it's the most natural thing in the world. And to top it off, one is 21 and the other is 29. *winks* Of course it'll be sexy and romantic as hell. *whispers* No one can save you. We're all beyond saving. HAHAHA!

nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

• Like 15

1 hour ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

They also had eye contact scenes in WHTMF with the famous puppy eye PHS n in SKL drama as well.. but why only in SP n with JCW her heart flutters?? Hurmmmm Ji Hyun aaahh sometimes u r just too honest n too blunt n u forgot u have lots of shippers cum CSI. So all those 'forgot to breathe' scenes are her true feelings i supposed hehehehehe

Erm... Because JCW is freaking gorgeous... and is epitome of s*x on 2 legs... and his normal gaze is already powerful enough to drive most women to madness and melt bras and panties....? 

*phew... fans self... so hot* :flushed:

• Like 13

Can somebody kindly tell me what channel JCW's going to go live tomorrow and what is the time? So sorry I saw in somewhere but couldn't remember. Too old to memerize informations except selective memory of JiJi :D

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, masthu said:

Andwaeeeee I can't send my baby to MS after reading @sharreb  post!!! I feel like crying :'(

Of all the rules why do they require permission ahead of visitation!!! Seems like visitation isn't easy either weiiiiiii

My poor heartu!!!!

FIGHTING OPPA!!!!

Ahhhhhhh and this is why hyunni said she will need oppa permission before she can visit him. LOL. 

34 minutes ago, stucked said:

Hm. I think, and this is just me, they do know each other before SP. But it's more on a "Hi", "Hello" and "Goodbye" basis, the normal oppa-dongsaeng acquaintance type. They aren't in each other's orbit so I don't think they're actual "friends" at that time. Remember, the age and popularity gap? That's actually omnipresent between the two. It's like they only know each other in passing, they've always been in a parallel, never to actually sit down and really get to know each other. However, being like this doesn't mean that each aren't aware of the other. They are all-too-aware, moreso the guy-half of this OTP. So when the universe conspired and casted the two together for SP, everything just magically aligned and their worlds just sorta collide. BOOM! The rest is, as they say, crackling chemistry between a 21yr old and 29yr old. That's history right there for you. 

I agree with you cap! Considering Wookie is at another level of fame, I honestly dun think they will be friends like how they are now. Maybe acquaintances who talk occasionally. This is also the reason why I believe the both of them had the chemistry from the beginning. Hahahhas. But then as I type this.. I'm thinking.. Maybe they could be friends. But not close friends. I mean their stylist adores her, they hear about each other at the salon, and they greet each other too. I'm actually quite baffled by their closeness so early in the show. U know the one where they filmed the promotional video? The dancing one where he just shouted jihyun ah and she opppaaaaaaa him like he was the only one there. That got me thinking maybe they might be friends from salon. Salon friends and then as u said it, the cosmos aligned and gave them the opportunity to work together and wham bam thank you very much. Hahahahs. 

24 minutes ago, meiil said:

Wookie has been out with his dog again today(with a friend) no other news atm, tho I might be the weirdest shipper ever but I'm enjoying their radio silence these days... 

Hahahas. It's not weird dearie! Sometimes, no news is really good news. LOL. Look at what happened when the both of them were spotted in gangnam area in the same day. Hahahs. 

20 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Ill be also happy to follow her in a new drama as long as she is paired up with SONG JOONG KI or AHN JAE HYUN (only happily or to be happily married men) hahaha.

Hahahhas! Yes pls! I agree with this! 

9 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@stucked lol. That scary shark again. I miss that. Before SP, i never thought that "popo" and forehead kiss will look so romantic and sexy. But uri JiJi has bring it to another level. I'm so beyond help. Save me please..

I always loved popo and forehead kisses! Hehe. And when jibong did it in SP I squealed! Kekekeke. I'm a goner. Just like Wookie. Sighs. 

My real life is gonna go crashing soon if I carry this on. Jiji is seriously controlling my life. And I'm so unproductive at work cos half the day, I'm checking in here. Gahhh. 

• Like 17

3 hours ago, moonchildren07 said:

I kee thinking maybe they habe practiced kissing scene bcs their kissing scenes are hot and pretty like dayum they were kissing as if they're already familiar with the other's lips~

benefit from practicing beforehand: 1) you get familiar; and 2) just like when you exercising, you already had your "warming up" section and so you're ready for the main part LOL what am i talking about *cries*

1 hour ago, masthu said:

@miss0115   Hahahe did overreact in a way he never did with his previous costars!!! Yes he seems warmer now and no wonder SP looks much warmer than his previous projects. Wohooooo luv the way you put it chingu. Remember the way she picked up his blazer in the BTS of the 3rd kiss?! No wonder she's his perfect house wife material! Back to AJH and GHS theory, @Huntergal    seems to have that feeling as well. many unnies out here said, it didn't seem like it was the first time they kissed! So does it make your theory about them doing it AJH and GHS style true kekeke??!!!! Im Total delulu mode! If he marries hyunnie if the almighty wills, he'll be a lucky man.

thaaat thaaaat thaaaat one of my fav BTS!!! just like I said previously in my posts, when Hyuni picked up his blazer she just gave me a "caring-gf" aura *_* and rem that AJH also shared how the filming crew teased them a lot without knowing that they already had their "private practice section" before LOL OMG how I wish the same case goes for JiJi too ><

6 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

chingus, can i share a link here? i just think it's so funny...the reaction of a man who is in love with you vs one who is not and just a costar...

start at 0:12 and look at the reaction when she gets too near *HIM*

now compare to this one at 1:55~love is in the air <3 <3 <3 hyunnie was SO CLOSE yet our wookie felt so natural and comfortable

AND YESSSS FINALLY SOMEONE POINTED OUT MY BIGGEST GIRL CRUSH >< LOL

I love Seo Hyun Jin and Nam Ji Hyun so muuuch LOL

Anyway, I'm quite obsessed with "Another Miss Oh" too. and I was kind of ship-ing Eric Mun and Seo Hyun Jin. Please check their kissing scene is no joke either. but againnnnnn......if i'm comparing the two kiss scene now, its just uncomparable tho. Both kiss just hot. But, jcw and njh not only hot but gives me this heart-fluttering feeling throughout the scene ;____; and I don't get that warm, deep, heart-fluttering, and raw (?) feelings when I watched AMO kiss scene (and not to mention, any other kiss scene I've ever watched in K-Drama, like seriously). T_T

4 hours ago, meiil said:

How many ig lurkers read this forum exactly?!? Reading from the post and the comments seems like we're quite popular, which is nice I guess but guys please when u share our findings here on IG and make them public please do not directly tag NJH and JCW in ur posts.... it could be troublesome for them and they could go even more in private mood, making super hard for us to find any hints. So please enjoy and share if u want u but always be careful.  

I couldn't be more agree than this.

Let's just tag them if its related to the drama not their personal life. Maybe we can just use a hashtag instead of directly tagging them tho.

4 hours ago, mai5116 said:

Just because i miss them so much..

OMG, now I know why many people said that somehow they are similar with SSCP ><

4 hours ago, mangoicy said:

When the day is long, and we have an HD clip of NJH's CoolFM Volume UP, what do we do? Analyze it of course.

Right after she mentioned No BF she showed a multitude of micro-expressions. She started answering at 31:39 when she said that her type is a mature person, but ironically also a playful one. As soon as she said "that's why I don't have a bf yet" at 32:03 she licked and then pursing her lips. Flustered much? If you look it up, here's what you can find about "Pursing Lips":

This may also be an indication of lying or withholding the truth as the person stops themselves from telling the truth.

Pursed lips can also indicate a person who is thinking and who is deciding between possible options. Deciding and disapproval are both evaluative actions, which is the common core of lip-pursing.(http://changingminds.org/techniques/body/parts_body_language/lips_body_language.htm)

And here's about licking lips (since hers isn't a habit, unlike JCW, I omit the "out of habit" explanation, and I also omit the sexual/bold explanation):

Like all tension signals, it's often associated with telling a lie, but it's not always the case. It means that whatever the person is saying - he's not quite sure about it, or he's uncomfortable in his situation. To be more accurate, you need to watch carefully if the lick appears especially in regards to specific issue or detail. 

(http://www.study-body-language.com/body-language-lips.html#sthash.VaHfsJBv.dpbs)

Loooove this post! <3

Since Hyuni such a pure and kind-hearted girl, she just couldn't lie and hide it even though she is trying to surpress it at some point and basically she probably have a knowledge about this body language thing, rite? But she kinda lose it. She is smitten too.

2 hours ago, riririru said:

Thanks @luvforever for the links!

Only jiji-related... Not so much XD 

http://m.star.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=150975#_enliple

Reveal hidden contents

남지현은 “은봉희는 노지욱에게 쭉 존댓말을 했다”며 “사귀기 막 시작했을 때부터는 존댓말과 반말이 섞이기 시작했다. 정현수(동하 분) 사건이 다 정리되고, 1년 후가 훌쩍 지났을 때는 말을 다 놓은 상태가 됐다. 그때는 연애를 오래 했을 때다. 작가님도 대사를 반말로 썼고, 연기하는 우리도 반말로 해야겠다고 생각했다”고 밝혔다.

Reveal hidden contents

그는 “재밌는 것은 노지욱”이라며 “노지욱은 처음에 ‘은봉희’라고 불렀다. 중간에 노지욱이 은봉희에게 고백을 할 때 처음으로 ‘봉희야’라고 부른다. 그 뒤로는 계속 ‘봉희야’라고 하는데, 첫 ‘봉희야’가 쉽지 않았다. 어색해하더라. 습관이 무섭다는 걸 느꼈다. 나 또한 존댓말과 반말이 섞인 대사를 처음 받았을 때 쉽게 입이 떨어지지 않았다”고 웃었다.

Reveal hidden contents

지창욱이 특히 어색할 수밖에 없었던 이유는 촬영 현장에서의 호칭 때문. 남지현에 따르면 지창욱은 ‘지현양’이라고 부르거나 ‘뽕’ 등의 별명으로 남지현을 불렀다고. 남지현은 그러면서 “은봉희의 ‘봉’을 응용한 이름으로 많이 불렸다. 적어도 다섯 가지 이상은 된다. ‘뽕’ ‘봉봉’ ‘은뽕’ ‘뽕희’ ‘봉보로봉’ 등”이었다고 설명했다. 

Reveal hidden contents

Q. '무사 백동수' 이후 지창욱과 다시 만났다고.

"처음 듣고는 생각을 못 했어요. '상대역이 지창욱 오빠구나'라는 생각은 했는데 가만히 생각해보니 같은 작품을 했더라고요. 아마 저보다 오빠가 더 신기하지 않았을까 싶어요. '무사 백동수'에서는 아역이었던 애가 상대 배우로 나타났다는 게.(웃음) 오빠랑 샵이 같아서 가끔 마주치면 인사하고 지내던 사이였어요. 중간중간 샵에서 오빠 소식을 듣기도 했고."

Q. You met JCW again after 'Baek Dongsu'
NJH "I didn't realized it at first. I did think 'Ah my co-actor is JCW' but then i realized that we've worked in the same project before. I think JCW would feel more amaze than me. The child-actress on Baek Dongsu is now his co-actress.(smile) Sometimes we also greet each other since we go to the same saloon. I also heard about his news occasionally at the saloon.

Reveal hidden contents

Q. 지창욱과 서로 애교를 부리는 장면이 많이 화제가 됐었다.

"'자기야'가 대본상에는 저만 하는 거였어요. 작가님이 '자끼야'라고 적어놓으셨더라고요. 이걸 어떻게 하길 원하시는 걸까 싶어서 감독님께 여쭤봤었어요. 제가 '자기야'라고 한 후에 오빠가 '으응~'이라고 했던 게 사실 현실에서 많이 치던 장난이었다. 창욱 오빠랑 태준 오빠랑 현장에서 장난을 많이 치셨어요. 그런 장면은 정말 현실적인 모습이었어요."

Reveal hidden contents

Q. 연기를 하면서도 지창욱에게 설렜던 때가 있었나

"눈을 마주 보고 대사를 칠 때가 심쿵포인트였어요. 찍으면서도 '내 연인이 이렇게 해주면 진짜 행복하겠다'라고 느꼈던 장면들이 있었어요. 봉희가 진실을 찾기 위해 3일 밤을 새우며 조사한 자료를 지욱이에게 열심히 설명하고 그 모습을 지욱이가 흐뭇하게 보더니 꽉 안아주는데 그게 되게 기분이 좋더라고요. 실제로 제가 열심히 준비한 무언가를 설명했을 때 그런 눈빛으로 쳐다봐주다가 안아주면 진짜 살맛나겠다는 생각이 들었던 거 같아요."

Q. Is there time when your heart flutters when acting with JCW
NJH "When we act the script while having eye-contact is the heart fluttering point. There was also a scene that made me thinking 'If my lover would do this to me i will feel happy' while filming. It felt good when i was filming a scene where Bonghee was working very hard to find the truth without taking a shower for 3days and telling (her discovery) to Jiwook and Jiwook looking proudly and hugged her. If someone would look at me with that kind of eyes when im explaining about something i think i will feel really happy.

-------

Also guys, let's prevent from commenting, asking, or tagging their staffs' sns about jiji, it's their personal accounts after all ;~; 

First of all, as usual, thank youuuu so much for ur hard work! <3333

So, from her statement, we can all give her a big applause for her big success to make Wookie oppa surprised at how she is now become all grown-up *cough* LOL so really, Aluu played a big part in match-making them somehow XD And I feel soooo good about this. Let's pray that njh and jcs will not change their Salon for a long loooong time ><

BAM! and their statement about "imagining what they do if they have a real lover" just matching to each other. and I dunno I feel like they keep on repeating the same words and answers of each others LOL to the point that I kind of confused just who is getting interviewed LOL

Yes yes yesss, couldn't be more agree about that. Please stop tagging their staffs whomsoever. Let's just spazz quitely and beautifully. Do not come close to any fanwar. Silently praying and supporting both. It would be great for all of us, rite?

1 hour ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

There were some smooch sounds made during first kiss n definitely during before bed kiss. I turn the volume to the max because it was silent kiss. N so i turn deaf after the music on haha :D

o____O reaaallly o______O

Ok I'll get off from work early and gotta observe more into this LMAO

1 hour ago, stucked said:

Ah @riririru you're awesome as always. Thank you. *hugs*

I like this part of the Q&A:
Q. Is there time when your heart flutters when acting with JCW
NJH "When we act the script while having eye-contact is the heart fluttering point. There was also a scene that made me thinking 'If my lover would do this to me i will feel happy' while filming. It felt good when i was filming a scene where Bonghee was working very hard to find the truth without taking a shower for 3days and telling (her discovery) to Jiwook and Jiwook looking proudly and hugged her. If someone would look at me with that kind of eyes when im explaining about something i think i will feel really happy.

This is her saying, her heart is moved each and everytime they looked at each other (whether it's acting or not) because our eyes can't ever lie. Them looking at each other's eyes allows them to look at the other's soul, it gives hints on what their hopes are, their fears and their truths. And that can be a bit scary, especially if one's playing the "let's hide my feelings for a moment". This is why sometimes, in the bts, she can't look at JCW directly. She'd either laugh it off or turn her gaze away (pecking kiss bts). JCW's the same as well (the scene where their practicing their aegyo). These two have really REALLY expressive eyes. JCW's stares alone can impregnate women. LOLOL. And NJH's stares, the serious stares she gives e.g her half-lidded stare after their kisses can make any man.. well.. y'all know what I mean.. *smirk* So we could just imagine what'll happen once these two get really serious in their stare-fest. I'm betting one would faint, due to heart palpitations. I'm betting in the elder fainting! HAHA!

Another interesting thing to point out is that she is/will be moved if the other person will look at her with pride reflected in their eyes. It's not so much as she wants the other person to just look at her, she's moved if the other person would acknowledge her hard work and smile for her. A very simple yet humble expression of love. For someone so young and definitely inexperienced in love and dating, she's really exhibiting much maturity beyond her years. Lucky is the man she'd wait for from enlistment. *nudges JCW* 

this this thissss! this is exactly what I'm going to say XDDDDDD

51 minutes ago, erjo said:

Heol! I think i just connected some dots. It may be my delulu mind at work but im gonna say it anyway. Yesterday i watched wookie's interview at Night of Real Entertainment and in there he said he liked melodrama better than action because of the romance. In his words, there's a lot of imagination involved, thinking "i wish to be like this with my girlfriend in reality"

In one of hyunnie's interviews, the one i quoted above ( @riririru thanks for translating chingu!) she said "if my lover would do this to me i will feel happy"

Just this morning i came across an article about namlee at the time dating rumors were confirmed (see below) and i found out joo hyuk was actually hinting about sung kyung at interviews before along the lines "i like bok joo" and "bok joo has become my ms right" or something like that

Why do i feel like im seeing a similar pattern with our couple???

And this too!! Love love loveee the explanation LOL

Even tho its delulu, but let's just rationalize it, can't we? hahahaha

13 minutes ago, stucked said:

Hm. I think, and this is just me, they do know each other before SP. But it's more on a "Hi", "Hello" and "Goodbye" basis, the normal oppa-dongsaeng acquaintance type. They aren't in each other's orbit so I don't think they're actual "friends" at that time. Remember, the age and popularity gap? That's actually omnipresent between the two. It's like they only know each other in passing, they've always been in a parallel, never to actually sit down and really get to know each other. However, being like this doesn't mean that each aren't aware of the other. They are all-too-aware, moreso the guy-half of this OTP. So when the universe conspired and casted the two together for SP, everything just magically aligned and their worlds just sorta collide. BOOM! The rest is, as they say, crackling chemistry between a 21yr old and 29yr old. That's history right there for you. 

HUHUUUUU MAY I CRY T______T Now I can even shed a tears from reading a perfect explanation like this bcs of this roller-coaster feelings I get everyday ever since ship-ing them T______T 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, thanks to all chingus here I can ship this couple happily and proudly huhuuuuuu *grouphugs*

Suddenly, I'm just feeling so bad when thinking that tom will be his last vlive and the date for his enlistment getting so close.

Sorry that I end up quoting so many posts LOL T____T

And btw, unlike most people here trying to re-watch SP to cure the sadness of missing them, I'm not the type that can even try to do that bcs I know I might be missing them a lot more after that T___T maybe, I'll start to watch SKL. but I'm interested to find Hyuni movie more, I guess the title is "If you were me". Bcs I find her so prettttty in the teaser ><

• Like 16

FORGIVE me guys for this. It's my first time to insert an image..... Last night, as I was watching the 3rd kiss for the nth time.. it's the first time I really, like really zoomed on the emotion... and the way they were kissing... that shortage of breath from JCW.. not to mention the kissing sound and the look of hunger resonating so much on his face... that tongue in action...he really took the lead!  --made me thinking if an actor can really act out that kind of emotion perfectly?? because I think, (in my rational mind) it'll be difficult if it wasn't real.

That 3rd kiss took me somewhere it shouldn't be (oooops!!) hahahahaa..... that's how it has affected me!  That was also one reason why, in the past weeks... I refrain from watching it, I skipped that part all the time, but last night I decided to Zoom in since I was missing news about these birdies! I miss Jiji so much!! I appeal that they should WIN the BEST KISS!!! :wub: 

Thank you for bearing with this perveeiishhh rant from me LOL :tongue: (I gotta take this feeels outta my chest!) :unsure:

suspicious-partner-ji-chang-wook-nam-ji-hyun.jpg

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, tomago said:

https://instagram.com/p/BXCcj0FgM8J/

:wub:

Not sure how to insert the Instagram post like u all, so I just copy the link. 

Here you go. :wink: 

And I follow this IG user too HAHA! and I know she has a Soompi account so.. @taonaka Hello chingu! I hope you drop by (I know you do sometimes! HAHAHA!) and share your thoughts about JiJi.. :) I love your JiJi art and your thoughts about them in IG. Really hope to see you here with us. *waves at @taonaka*

• Like 20

Hyunnie keeps saying that the moments they look into each other's eyes are those who make flutter her heart, and she also keeps praising Wookie's eyes lol idk why but I feel like she's basically hiding the truth in plain sight. Like it's she's so obvious so she keeps playing with her words lol she's so cute. 

• Like 21

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

Once Wookie is in the military ill be happy just to see daily pics of Ji Hyun to keep me going.

Ill be also happy to follow her in a new drama as long as she is paired up with SONG JOONG KI or AHN JAE HYUN (only happily or to be happily married men) hahaha.

For me, i am super curious about how NJH and Park Bo Gum will collaborate in a drama if they are cast in one together. Both are good actors.

Edited to add: Oh!!!!! JCW sat at same table as PBG during 2014 drama awards... so it is possible right!  NJH's next co-star will be Joo Won or PBG! Lolololol! 

Edited by Dingy Conk
  • Like 17

7 minutes ago, EDMARKG said:

FORGIVE me guys for this. It's my first time to insert an image..... Last night, as I was watching the 3rd kiss for the nth time.. it's the first time I really, like really zoomed on the emotion... and the way they were kissing... that shortage of breath from JCW.. not to mention the kissing sound and the look of hunger resonating so much on his face... that tongue in action...he really took the lead!  --made me thinking if an actor can really act out that kind of emotion perfectly?? because I think, (in my rational mind) it'll be difficult if it wasn't real.

That 3rd kiss took me somewhere it shouldn't be (oooops!!) hahahahaa..... that's how it has affected me!  That was also one reason why, in the past weeks... I refrain from watching it, I skipped that part all the time, but last night I decided to Zoom in since I was missing news about these birdies! I miss Jiji so much!! I appeal that they should WIN the BEST KISS!!! :wub: 

Thank you for bearing with this perveeiishhh rant from me LOL :tongue: (I gotta take this feeels outta my chest!) :unsure:

*takes picture out so as not to qoute it lol*  Good job in posting the perfect kiss picture of our OTP! Wow. I almost forgot how great they looked together. And those emotions. WOW. You can almost feel their own heartbeats because our own are going gaga with this kiss. I remember whispering, O holy mother of God, when I first watched this scene. :D 

suspicious-partner-ji-chang-wook-nam-ji-hyun.jpg

Also. That's not a perveeeeish rant, it's still super mild. HAHA! *side eyes @Huntergal and the byeontae group* LOL

Well, if you take into account their expressions, body language and how much it affected a lot of people, both domestic and international, it's safe to say they really have the best kiss, ever. I mean, who'd contest this? I'm open for a challenger. Hee~

Spoiler

Boo!HAHAHAHAHA!nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

• Like 15

Okay let me just pretend i didn't read @sharreb's post on MS.. *denial mode activated* *wipes tears*

On a serious note:

I believe SoKor men are mentally prepared most of the time when it comes to their MS and hard work is not new for JCW.. so he will be fine despite any difficulties..! Let's wish him the best!! 

@sharreb thanks for sharing the info!!! :)

• Like 14

Sighs. I love a man who loves dogs.

Hyunni! Grab him now!!! Hahahahah! 

@stucked that kiss. Blew me away. When I first watched it, o.m.g. I was literally Errr...  What's going on man. This isn't a movie (Korean movies can get sensual sometimes) . It's a drama. Why are the fuzzies in my bellies calling out? Like what just happened. OMG OMG OMG. That's so damn freaking hot. *richard simmons* no good. Why are they so hungry for each other? Gahh. Omo Omo Omo. *fans myself repeatedly* 

Chincha though. How can 2 people who act out this scene think that it's very technical? *facepalms* it's like just going all out and living in the moment man!

@sharreb thanks for sharing about the ms life dearie. Reading it.. Makes my heart a little sad but I guess this is what they all go through. At least Wookie won't be alone. He has his platoon mates to go through the ups and downs too. (:

• Like 12

56 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Yes we did! And your shark is back. Heh. I missed it's familiarity. Muahahaha! 

And I also wonder too.. Why would they hear news about each other at the salon? What's the purpose in the  stylist talking to them about  each other? Keke. 

E X A C T L Y. *thinks while scratching her chin* 

I mean, why do you speak of a person to another person unless it has meaning to that particular person? It could be just some irrelevant small talk like, "Hyunnie just changed her hairstyle for SKL." Or "Chang Wook's having his fanmeetings." but whatever the topic was or how it was said, the fact remains that in some way or other, whether it's something their stylist did consciously or not, they were each other's convo topic in that salon. And those talks about the other? Those definitely left a lasting impression on both of them, good enough that they can freely talk about it in public like it's no biggie. 

nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

• Like 14

12 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Hope this hasnt been shared. Evidence that the make up artist that NJH was with was also with Wookie?

Omg i just saw this! This clears things up doesn't it??? They really were together in Gangnam

*mind blown*

*ninja dating gangnam style*

-------

Edit: ok apparently a few pages later the answer is no it's not the same slippers / feet HAHAHA ugh for a moment there my jiji heart was in heaven

• Like 10