[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

18 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

this is really hard for me. still getting the hang of this so sorry for my blank post a second ago. T_T side note: how to delete my previous posts? accidentally posted something blank. 

anyways I really don't want to be a party pooper so please don't kill me but I have seen several posts throughout the yr about Y**** and JCW having similar pieces of clothing, i.e. caps and shoes (https://www.instagram.com/p/BWpIwqAhuj0/), I think I also remember a shirt. 

So I somewhat got scared. Any thoughts on this?

But overall as long as all the parties are happy, I'm not complaining. Just you know,my poor shipping heart. 

Not to worry chingu, like us they also ship him with **u know who**. But I checked that IG and the his following lists..Wookie name is not above her name. U know shippers really creative haha so just enjoy our spazzing/shipping here...:)

• Like 18

2 hours ago, riririru said:

Ohho~~ alright then, waiting for the senpais~~:D

Let us wait for the byeontae senpais to come and explain the thing lolol:rolleyes::D

Good morning friends

@riririru @ginger85 @4nnlov3pink Mary Palmer refers to a guys hands. :tongue::tongue: I hope I dont need to explain further or I'm really going to hell! Heee

I guess its Mary Palmer for men, lets just say for women its Robert Palmer!!! (May his soul rest in peace)

Some culture would say Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters (5 fingers ya'll) and let your imagination run wild. 

@huntergal @aladidah  hope these gals are not requesting return demo, what ya think? :D

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, biejuju said:

Not to worry chingu, like us they also ship him with **u know who**. But I checked that IG and the his following lists..Wookie name is not above her name. U know shippers really creative haha so just enjoy our spazzing/shipping here...:)

I agree with this chingu, one advice i can give to you is to stop focusing on the past. Focus on the present, what's in front of us right here, right now. ☺️☺️

• Like 17

I'm a little bit torn up by Hyunii decision to break from drama land for her study

First it's so good that she think about her education very seriously I know getting into her prestigious univ must be very hard I'm so proud of her and my JiJi heart is blossom because she will wait for her oppa

on the other hand I really think she have very big potential to become korean finest leading actress I like her honest acting and I feel like she need to get out from her country bumpkin image to a lovely elegant young lady 

I dunoo really tearing up inside 

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Good morning friends

@riririru @ginger85 Mary Palmer refers to a guys hands. :tongue::tongue: I hope I dont need to explain further or I'm really going to hell! Heee

I guess its Mary Palmer for men, lets just say for women its Robert Palmer!!! (May his soul rest in peace)

Some culture would say Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters (5 fingers ya'll) and let your imagination run wild. 

@lovethatlook once i saw your update, same with @huntergal @aladidah to add the fire...I'm always LOLiing wihout even finish reading..ohmaigod:lol:

• Like 14

Mary Palmer: Our lovely @lovethatlook came up with it so I will let her explain it. I can't wait to read her take...lmao. 

As for me, this is what it means....:phew:

Spoiler

If you're a Minor, back away...

Spoiler

Well, you see...men need help when their balls turn blue from too much pent up feelings. So in comes Mary Palmer who can help release the tension. Mary Palmer is hand. JCW will need Mary Palmer's help when he's in military. Poor guy can't stay celibate for two years or else he will pounce on JH the moment he's done with military...lol. All I can say, his Dingdong was not raisin size when he's around her...just sayin' :lol:

@4nnlov3pink Awww sweetie, I know you're matured enough. To make you feel better, I had to google Mary Palmer too. And I saw a woman. And that's when I realized poor real Mary Palmer had no idea she will be famous on our ship...kekeke. But of course, in here Mary Palmer is a whole different meaning. :phew:

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, chemistry143 said:

I agree with this chingu, one advice i can give to you is to stop focusing on the past. Focus on the present, what's in front of us right here, right now. ☺️☺️

And just wish DESTINY can find the way in the future :D

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Mary Palmer: Our lovely @lovethatlook came up with it so I will let her explain it. I can't wait to read her take...lmao. 

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Well, you see...men need help when their balls turn blue from too much pent up feelings. So in comes Mary Palmer who can help release the tension. Mary Palmer is hand. JCW will need Mary Palmer's help when he's in military. Poor guy can't stay celibate for two years or else he will pounce on JH the moment he's done with military...lol. All I can say, his Dingdong was not raisin size when he's around her...just sayin' :lol:

@4nnlov3pink Awww sweetie, I know you're matured enough. To make you feel better, I had to google Mary Palmer too. And I saw a woman. And that's when I realized poor real Mary Palmer had no idea she will be famous on our ship...kekeke. But of course, in here Mary Palmer is a whole different meaning. :phew:

I'm crying and laughing out loud rn...hahaha poor my heart...LOOL! @huntergal please leave her some space to breath..

• Like 15

@littlerex69 dont feel sad :). NJH has always excelled in her studies, top of her class, top of her school. She likes it. She also claims that she is a simple person. Although she has great potential in Kdrama land, sometimes acting may not be everything for her. Shes young, she can still be that top actress even after 2 years say of study. Shes young, mature and smart. 

• Like 23

6 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

@huntergal as always, I love your poetic takes on the birds and the bees, loved it. :heart:

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, chemistry143 said:

2 minutes ago, pauliza said:

And just wish DESTINY can find the way in the future :D

@chemistry143 @pauliza **high five chingu**  like we always said FATE bring them together, so wish fate will find its way sooner too..:lol:

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Good morning friends

@riririru @ginger85 @4nnlov3pink Mary Palmer refers to a guys hands. :tongue::tongue: I hope I dont need to explain further or I'm really going to hell! Heee

@huntergal I hope these gals are not requesting return demo, what ya think? :D

I was sitting alone in a coffee house and start laughing histerically because your post 

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, aladidah said:

Points at @lovethatlook She started it!!!!  @huntergaland I are both innocent INNOCENT I tell ya:ph34r: 

*sucking on lollipop* Yup yup, we are very innocent!! B) :phew:@lovethatlook is THE best with words! *hearteu chingu* Wank that....forgot the word. I still LOL thinking abt it. 

@stucked Thanks for the mention even though I was LOL-ing reading what I contributed on this ship. :lol::phew: #ProudByeontaeSquadMember  #DontBeAfraid 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

@littlerex69 dont feel sad :). NJH has always excelled in her studies, top of her class, top of her school. She likes it. She also claims that she is a simple person. Although she has great potential in Kdrama land, sometimes acting may not be everything for her. Shes young, she can still be that top actress even after 2 years say of study. Shes young, mature and smart. 

I agree. Fame after all is fleeting. I think that educational attainment is important in Korean society, they even send their kids abroad to study. When JCW is done from MS they can both pick up where they left off and be a power couple in the eteentertainment industry.

• Like 21

25 minutes ago, pauliza said:

This is hot!!

U know what dear..what if.....they do one photoshoot (in secret) with this kind of romantic/alluring type pose and then only we know after he went to MS..probably I will go to JiJi heaven if that come true ***rationality kept fly away hahhaha

• Like 14

@huntergal unni that's O.K. I'm NOT THAT SERIOUS WITH THIS CASE he...he...:D I'm not feeling bad also. Just curious nee.... But I think I'm not ready also to get this seems difficult world u all talk about he....:lol: thank u 4 ur concern. I'm fine really :lol:

btw, this is so AWESOME...

O.M.G... Wookie oppa singing voice special to Hyuuni:wub:

• Like 15