[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, shady01girl said:

is it me but do i see a really thin ring on her ring finger???? the pic that is above with her hand wave hmmm

Now that you mentioned it, I see it too. I’m trying to find a higher resolution pic if the back of the ring had stones, which means that what’s on her ring finger (and on the left hand too)  could be an eternity ring? 

31 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Actually somebody left this comment on my ig "Did u notice she wore same ring on both sbs awards & golden disc awards ? " .huhu..I don't know how to answer this question .Maybe its just an accessory ring provided by her stylist .Or maybe its really a special ring from someone  ,we never know ,right ? Haha my statement is 50% real ,50% delusional :D

You’re more tech savvy than me, do you have a high res-photo in your treasure trove? LOL! I want to see the front too. 

ETA: I just realized it’s hard to search with just a phone.

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, malaya said:

Now that you mentioned it, I see it too. I’m trying to find a higher resolution pic if the back of the ring had stones, which means that what’s on her ring finger (and on the left hand too)  could be an eternity ring? 

You’re more tech savvy than me, do you have a high res-photo in your treasure trove? LOL! I want to see the front too. 

ETA: I just realized it’s hard to search with just a phone.

Sbs awards

Golden disc awards .huhu..this is the best photo I  can find :D

• Like 14

@GreeNNa thanks for the gifs and photos.  If you can please post a zoom pic of her hands at the GDA and SBS awards. I tried to zoom the pics in your post but it becomes so pixelated it’s hard to identify if she’s wearing the same ring. Both rings looks to have thin bands and the setting in white (metal) gold or silver or platinum. At the GDA, Hyunie’s  ring is on the middle finger of her left hand. It seems to have a center stone. The one at SBS is on her left hand’s ring finger. I haven’t seen a clear pic of the front though. Hmmm..

• Like 12

11 hours ago, pauliza said:
Huhu...quite similar to this ring by stylus jewellery ,right ? :D

@pauliza Love you. You’re so fast. I’m now looking at the vid and the IG pics you posted. It does look like the stack ring. But Hyunie’s ring on her left hand at the SBS Awards looks to be just snug and fits just right. The Stylus stack ring should be loose on her ring finger to fit her middle and index fingers. Interesting....

P.S. I’m on my phone so my apologies if I’m quoting you including the pics and vids. We’ll try to edit later on my laptop. 

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, malaya said:

@pauliza Love you. You’re so fast. I’m now looking at the vid and the IG pics you posted. It does look like the stack ring. But Hyunie’s ring on her left hand at the SBS Awards looks to be just snug and fits just right. The Stylus stack ring should be loose on her ring finger to fit her middle and index fingers. Interesting....

P.S. I’m on my phone so my apologies if I’m quoting you including the pics and vids. We’ll try to edit later on my laptop. 

This is 100% delulu post :D:D

1 ) date of this ig post = 1 Dec 2017 = 1st day of Jcw's vacation .

2 ) The hashtag on this post ~ #giftforher .

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Actually somebody left this comment on my ig "Did u notice she wore same ring on both sbs awards & golden disc awards ? " .huhu..I don't know how to answer this question .Maybe its just an accessory ring provided by her stylist .Or maybe its really a special ring from someone  ,we never know ,right ? Haha my statement is 50% real ,50% delusional :D

I’m having an amnesiac moment today. Do we know who Hyunie’s stylist is? If what she wore like the dress and accessories are sponsored, they will tag  the brands and their sponsors. But if she bought it herself she’s not obligated to do so. Same as if it was personal gift to Hyunie like the Stylus necklace.  

What’s curious though is the ring placement on her hand.

• Like 15

1 minute ago, pauliza said:

Holy smokes! You might be on to something. At this point it’s 50-50. LOL!

I don’t recall anyone of her fans gifting her with Stylus jewellery else she would have acknowledged them already. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, shady01girl said:

is it me but do i see a really thin ring on her ring finger???? the pic that is above with her hand wave hmmm

Jumping in the convo. Ha! I noticed that before. At SBS Awards, she had one on each ring finger. Delulu- initial thought, she’s definitely taken! Lolol. However, my rational side won, thinking that they are just accessories. I think that’s the trend now... But then again, who knows! #delulu:lol:

And, happy 1400 pages chingudeul!!! Cheers to many more! :heart:

• Like 17

6 hours ago, babyval22 said:

@daloula Ahhhhhhhhh the finally released the details of what we are getting woo hoo! Omg. Are they serious? A couple disc? LOL. Isnt it weird to call it a couple disc? Hahah. Why only ep 1 and 2 script! Just give us the script for 20 episodes! LOL. Omg. Finally. I can't wait man! Thanks for sharing it dearie! *big big huggles* 

Omomo!! Yay! “couple disc” Perhaps they mean a couple discs as in quantity? I’ll take it either way. Lolol. Only two scripts? They should also include scripts of episodes with kiss scenes.:lol: And, thanks @daloula for the update!

4 hours ago, masthu said:

woahhhhh wookie!!! Dont worry yangie your oraboni is doing great! :D 

Waiting for May 2019.....

Thanks for sharing, chingu! Reposting...

DTgG7mIUQAAlsQz.jpg

Uri captain looks healthy! (Trying to see what’s the design on his towel. Are those hearts? Haha)

• Like 15

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

OMG!!!! :o  *delulu mode on*

May be its her way of keeping that someone who should not be named closer to her at the awards night. May be to help her miss him a tad bit less :wub:

1 hour ago, malaya said:

Holy smokes! You might be on to something. At this point it’s 50-50. LOL!

I don’t recall anyone of her fans gifting her with Stylus jewellery else she would have acknowledged them already. 

i like this 50-50 delulu. I think it is way too expensive to be a fan gift. Right unnie! If it was gift from her fan hyuni will tag the person  for sure like she usually does!

Since you guys asked for a zoomed in version, I tried cropping out the pics with all 3 rings.. :D

444172feb996bd468c072308221d0cb7.jpg

dfc745518d5c47362ed8753d87dfbfa1.jpg

ad422ce2e72c04a460d109cf1df19de8.jpg

Edited by masthu
  • Like 13

1 hour ago, findingserendipity said:

Thanks for sharing, chingu! Reposting...Uri captain looks healthy! (Trying to see what’s the design on his towel. Are those hearts? Haha)

Does the army provide towels with hearts?? :ph34r: kinda suspicious right? :ph34r:

c77c8d30076c8e77cf298f5fb06d6dd4.jpg

Looking at the hearts on the towel it  reminded me of this IG caption that had hearts in it lol. 

*bangs head on the wall* 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

I actually wanted to check if Mr kangaroo visited wookie on the 6th...  (I'm so bad with dates lol)

Then checked his IG post to see that it is indeed the 6th of Jan!!!! :o  (another coincidence?)

1) 6th Jan  is exactly 1 month from hyuni's Day 06 post! (6th Dec)

2) It had been 6 months since 5th July 2017 (just including this bcz i remember there were speculations  that may be hyuni said "yes" on his b'day which falls on the 5th of July and he uploaded the dirty but pretty pic on the same date. Wookie's last IG post was on the 5th of Dec as well)

#delulumodeon :D

imma go crazy with all these dates lol :lol:

8f8229ef80dc2def9fad0e81cea19dfd.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

58 minutes ago, masthu said:

actually wanted to check if Mr kangaroo visited wookie on the 6th...  (I'm so bad with dates lol)

Then checked his IG post to see that it is indeed the 6th of Jan!!!! :o  (another coincidence?)

1) 6th Jan  is exactly 1 month from hyuni's Day 06 post! (6th Dec)

2) It had been 6 months since 5th July 2017 (just including this bcz i remember there were speculations  that may be hyuni said "yes" on his b'day which falls on the 5th of July and he uploaded the dirty but pretty pic on the same date. Wookie's last IG post was on the 5th of Dec as well)

#delulumodeon :D

imma go crazy with all these dates lol :lol:

Can add this into your list ?Hyunnie posted the necklace on 16 July .Still have 6 on the date :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

There is 1 pic here that was shared in this thread when they are in the street and the walk sign or trafiic sign show 23. I hope 1 chingu can share it again.  I just saw that the post of CW on his OST song is also 23. Hahahaha.  Now I am more crazier than you guys,  is 23  the confession date of wookie (Maybe February ) ??  Maybe July 5 or 6 when he receive an aswer to his confession.  

This 1 know is a useless coincidence.  Just for fun.  Hahaha.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

5 hours ago, malaya said:

i saw a clearer picture of hyunnie during sbs awards and the ring does not really looks like the stylus ring presented here but instead it kinda looks like sp's proposal ring 

3 hours ago, masthu said:

Does the army provide towels with hearts?? :ph34r: kinda suspicious right? :ph34r:

c77c8d30076c8e77cf298f5fb06d6dd4.jpg

Looking at the hearts on the towel it  reminded me of this IG caption that had hearts in it lol. 

*bangs head on the wall* 

lol i could dm you what my friend drew that could possibly the whole design since i don't know how to post photos here.

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, jijihyun said:

saw a clearer picture of hyunnie during sbs awards and the ring does not really looks like the stylus ring presented here but instead it kinda looks like sp's proposal ring 

Close up for sp's proposal ring :D

credit to the owner

• Like 14