[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Somebody dm me on ig & asked me  on how to vote for Best Kiss award.Huhu...I am quite surprised because she is not really a Jiji Shipper or maybe not a fan of Wookie/Hyunie too .She told me she just excited for them to win because they deserved it .Thats it .Hehehe...Thank you so much :lol:

• Like 16
  • LOL 7

God made me.God made you .And then He whispered ...MEANT TO BE .My definition  of PERFECT combination :heart: .

Jiji - lemme give you a wet one - it's fun to do them, especially when they continue to feed us :D

How to vote for  #BestKissAward #SbsAward .

1) Subscribe SBS CATCH youtube channel .

2 ) Click "Community " or Go to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3re3ueOE_6VZK85zlEUWFA/community .

3 ) In the comment's section ,please copy & paste this  수상한파트너 / 빨래통키스 (it means laundry basket kiss)  Thank u so much :D

credit to @jiji_shipper @iamgray92 ig

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Jiji - lemme give you a wet one - it's fun to do them, especially when they continue to feed us :D

LOL

ooooh, his lip licking habit.....

we know this is his habit unnie, but nevertheless, he looked cute.

I remember, some of JCW’s fans were offended when his lip licking was highlighted in some posts. Then some angry ahjuma reported the thread to mods.

giphy.gif

suspicious-partner_first-kiss.gif

tumblr_oszpx5u8ml1rqg3fvo8_500.gif

• Like 10
  • LOL 7

8 hours ago, masthu said:

Right chingu! C'mon a voting system for an award must be very serious where you spell out the rules, which makes me think that this has nothing to do with SBS best kiss award! SBS better award namji bcz they are the most eligible candidate (an unbiased pov).

IF they dont give it to namji i have really good stuff to tell SBS lol. Count me in im boycotting Sbs dramas as well LOL

Add up the best couple award...eligible candidate indeed. No one out of the other onscreen couples from 2017 can topple NamJi...it had the best chemistry and they weren't even trying.It came out naturally and people who don't see that are just in denial.

• Like 19

"Sharing with fans that he has a fun time filming this drama, that is also being loved by many people.Telling fans that him, Jihyun and the staff worked hard to film those beautiful kiss scenes.Thank you for bringing us a good drama and good memories"

credit to @jcw_spthrowback ig 

• Like 16

https://instagram.com/p/BcaOREBFfG-/

Hi guys 

I’m sorry for my previous post. I just got too emotional for the kissing scene between them (I don’t need to mention here). Don’t worry I’m still one of Jiji shippers here. I’m really sorry. I must admit that I’m concern and fan of JiHyun more but both of them had my back. 

Btw, suddenly I saw above pic from ig so I’m sorry if any of you mad at me because of that but damn who’s that girl? Yes, that’s an old pic but you can checked her ig and I don’t know what to say. I respect that CW in military but this pic just distracted me when I saw it on my ig. 

Hope some of you can clarify it. 

Lastly, I’m very sorry for my previous post and this one too. Btw, I’m not one of ‘flies’ here and I love Jiji but I’ve to wait and at least see any proof until 2019 about them and if they’re real then I can back to reality and stop stalking other igs of Jiji shipper. Lol 

• Like 4

So my korean friend came over to my place for lunch. I showed her the clip which Wookies friend posted where they were driving in the snow. I asked her did the person in the background say Hyuniiis name? She said sounds like he said Choo Woh which means cold. I was hoping he said Ji Hyun lol...but my friend did say she thinks they are already dating and shes not surprised if they are.

Edit: I asked my friend why she doesnt ship any couple..ever...she said because she likes to move from one drama to the next...too many dramas to keep up with to ship any couple. But she laughs and loves how im shipping Jiji couple. I swear she said it confidently, dont be surprised if they are already dating.

• Like 22
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, daloula said:

How come they still give me the same feels as the first day? :flushed:

Same here. 

But I lolled at the ig captions:lol: 

...that's if they really have special someone in their lives round that time.:mellow:

..or could it be they are already each others special someone ahaha (delulu mode on:lol:):tongue:^_^

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

So my korean friend came over to my place for lunch. I showed her the clip which Wookies friend posted where they were driving in the snow. I asked her did the person in the background say Hyuniiis name? She said sounds like he said Choo Woh which means cold. I was hoping he said Ji Hyun lol...but my friend did say she thinks they are already dating and shes not surprised if they are.

Edit: I asked my friend why she doesnt ship any couple..ever...she said because she likes to move from one drama to the next...too many dramas to keep up with to ship any couple. But she laughs and loves how im shipping Jiji couple. I swear she said it confidently, dont be surprised if they are already dating.

When I start ship them, i just "hope" and pray they are dating. But the last scene, proposal scene, and some evidences me found from ig etc, i am confident now, that they ARE DATING...

HAHA

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

26 minutes ago, achinawa said:

Same here. 

But I lolled at the ig captions:lol: 

...that's if they really have special someone in their lives round that time.:mellow:

..or could it be they are already each others special someone ahaha (delulu mode on:lol:):tongue:^_^

They were single by the time they  filming this scene but now they are taken by each other :tongue: .Who cares delulu or not :lol::lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

48 minutes ago, daloula said:

I was just scrolling down my Instagram explorer and saw this:

How come they still give me the same feels as the first day? :flushed:

I saw it on my ig too. And then the feels came all over again. Never diminished, never gone. *shakes head* 

• Like 15
  • LOL 2