[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Here is the moon earrings of NJY and she wears it when they are shooting the uncomfortable kissing scene. Hahaha. I don't know if it is coincidence or just provided by the stylist or her other stylist (JCW) delulu. Bcoz he just compare NJY with the moon

hahaha...I watch this video nth times but I didn't notice her moon  earrings because I just focus on their lips & tongues :lol::lol: 

Thank you chingu :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, masthu said:

@hazel30 Im not gonna slap you chinguya but imma join you in the theory <3. Seeing how that someone couldnt keep his hands to himself throughout SP might have kissed that someone after giving her the gift or did it happen the other way round??!!! kekeke LOL

*side eyes hyunnie and wookie* . One think for sure that kissy face was intended to the one who gave her the stylus necklace :wink: . Even though we might or might have not happened before  her IG update but one thing for sure that virtual kiss (IG kiss) she sent him did happen LOL.  

@purebliss12 What chincha!!! Can you please post wookies ig post over here that had been changed  bcz im confused on which ig post you are talking about. Thank you in advance!

@rose90 I couldnt post the steps on how to vote bcz my connection is not that good right now :( . if you click on that twitter post I posted previously and scroll upwards or downwards you'll find the instructions. All the instructions can be found at @haneulnariru. 

Sorry for confusion. I think only my “see translation” in ig is not accurate. Mianhe.

the other pic is for this one. I think it has a long caption before now the caption is only “Really”. Been looking for some screenshot or post with the caption before but i cant find one. 

• Like 9

9 hours ago, hazel30 said:

Since everybody is talking about jihyunii's and changwookie's IG posts,, let me tell you my theory also(delulu or not) 

For me,  jihyunii is like an unreadable coded dictionary at the bottom of the sea. Seriously. She is that difficult for me to understand. I can't really say what she thinks,what she meant.. Kudos to those,who can easily read her.. But i believe that,  her ig posts(almost all) tells something. Am not saying that,everything she post is related to The Man.. But still,,,She just dont post things. Everything has a story behind it.  Thats what i felt. Like everyone,some posts(which includes the 'star' pic) during sp days caught my attention as a shipper.

First one is,, 

She usually posts the day before or on the day of the episode. 

So she posted this on june 6. The first kiss episode was on june 7. You can see that she is making kiss face and also the caption is about being shy or something. For me,it was more like a hint about the kiss scene.

Next,,, 

She posted this before the So-hot-third kiss scene. Here also she is making a kiss face/pout and caption is shy shy shy... When i saw this pic,i kinda knew that,we gonna get the kiss scene. I may be wrong about this,but i chose to believe it anyway. 

Here comes the delulu part..

Whenever she posted kiss face video or pic,, kiss happened. Then she posted it again. Yeah,the one which made all the shippers crazy... 'Necklace-pout-am going to eat meat' video..

I cant help,but to think that, kiss might have happened.. Lol.. Slap me slap me slap..

Dont slap me too hard.. I kinda like this delulu..

I can’t help but to delulu along with you because that’s exactly what my sister said when she posted her necklace LMAOOOO....., CHEERS :-)

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

Woooo. I am thinking maybe I am not delulu with the moon earrings because actually it is in the same episode. JCW provided her the earrings and ask her to wear it , while for the necklace it is reserved for the laundry scene. We are in fact not delulu who gave the necklace to her. Coz she did not tag any sponsor with it and when ask her who gave the necklace she told us it is a gift. Hehehe. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, GreNNa said:

can’t help but to delulu along with you because that’s exactly what my sister said when she posted her necklace LMAOOOO....., CHEERS :-)

1 hour ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Woooo. I am thinking maybe I am not delulu with the moon earrings because actually it is in the same episode. JCW provided her the earrings and ask her to wear it , while for the necklace it is reserved for the laundry scene. We are in fact not delulu who gave the necklace to her. Coz she did not tag any sponsor with it and when ask her who gave the necklace she told us it is a gift. Hehehe. 

The necklace is really "something " because of

1)she did not tag the sponsor (she tagged all the sponsors/gifts in her posts -including birthday gifts from her fans )

2 ) She said it was a GIFT

3 )Hyunie posted this necklace on 16th July ,Wookie fossil interview on 20th July and he said  " His fossil cf - vogue Taiwan interview - extracts - shipper account so only shipping parts - "Asked if he was to meet a girl he likes, how will he confess. This question causes all to be curious and concerned. "I am not the type to beat around the bush, will be direct, honest, frank confession. Convey my sincerity to the other, communicating process is much faster. Will honestly say "I like you". I feel this is the most effective confession. Although having a great gift on hand at that moment should make the other happier (laugh) But no matter what, sincerity is still most important. If you like the person whole-heartedly, I trust that the person will also feel it" via JCW China hotpot .

• Like 16

Ctto 

Watching this made me shy! Gahhhh LOL. Been trying to analyse that if there is any pillow between them under the sheets and judging from the movements, maybe not. LOL. *runs away*

Edit: Okie. Rationally speaking, i think there is now. But only at the place where it matters the most. Buahahahah. *runs away another time*

• Like 12
  • LOL 9

5 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Watching this made me shy! Gahhhh LOL. Been trying to analyse that if there is any pillow between them under the sheets and judging from the movements, maybe not. LOL. *runs away*

hahaha...better not to analyze because we will die if we got confirmation NOTHING between them under the sheets :lol::lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, waveoflove said:

I have reported this account for the hatred that it is sharing on IG.

I dont like the edits myself but I dont think this is the way to go about it. 

https://www.instagram.com/unknownshipper2020/

I also hate it when I see edits like this. I don't know,why we need this kindof edits . We already have lots of pics, even good and hot pics than any of this. But like you said, this is not the way..

I actually feel very bad for the account holder. She had to go through lots of  jiji shippers accounts just to get these pics.    I mean,like wookie said,we are not Saints.. Whenever we get a chance we post their kiss-bed, pics.. We love to brag about it. This person had to go thru it. Ohmygod.. Poor thing.. 

• Like 15