[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

28 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Dont worry my friend, you are not the only one. An hour or so ago i was telling myself and my husband, TODAY IS THE DAY that I'm not going to spend or do anything Nam Ji related!!!! and here i am LOL. FREAK!! I cant help it.

I have same goal with youu... but look at me ... again here i am

• Like 9

Some quotes I found online (when I googled love quotes that relate to planes and flying) that I feel personally connects with JHs new profile. This is just my thought.

"When I feel your love, I wanna fly"

"You are the reason why I feel like I wanna fly. You are the reason why I feel I can touch the sky. You are the reason why there is no reason to cry. You are my life, dont ever say goodbye"

"Where you are is where I want to be"

"Like the air that I breathe, you'll always be there. The wings that I need when I wanna fly. Wish you were here"

"If only I had wings so I can fly, I wanna be with you for all time. My love for you will never die"

"Ask any pilot how they started flying, and you will hear a love story"

"We grew close for a moment and then said our goodbyes. It took my breathe away"

and one of my faves:

"Life is like flying an aeorplane. You'll be pushed around, have your ups and downs and even upside downs, but try hard enough and you'll land where your heart desires"

EDIT: Its common to associate flying and planes to love. Just reassuring myself that I am not crazy haha.

• Like 18

LOL i know this has been shared before but i just have to post it again. another actor talking about kiss scenes:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/doctor-romantics-steamy-kiss-yoo-yun-suk-reveals-tip-on-kissing-seo-hyun-jin/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=DramaFever

He adds that "when actors get too absorbed in their own emotions while they’re filming kiss scenes, it actually doesn’t look as great on screen.” In other words, actors have to remain conscious of what their job is and not get lost in the heat of the moment.

*AHEM AHEM* wookie and bending hyunnie's ear. 

hyunnie's birthday is just around the corner, which means wookie is almost done with his 5 or 6 week?? training and will be stationed somewhere. i think we will hit up another storm when we get more pics or news on that in a week ish or so.

8 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Some quotes I found online that I feel personally connects with JHs new profile. This is just my thought.

"When I feel your love, I wanna fly"

"You are the reason why I feel like I wanna fly. You are the reason why I feel I can touch the sky. You are the reason why there is no reason to cry. Baby you are my life, dont ever say goodbye"

"Where you are is where I want to be"

"Like the air that I breathe, you'll always be there. The wings that I need when I wanna fly. Wish you were here"

"If only I had wings so I can fly, I wanna be with you for all time. My love for you will never die"

love these quotes chingu. i think the main point here for me is the airplane represents hope and positivity. seems like our hyunnie has been thinking a lot and cleared her head to focus on ambitiously graduating on time and enjoying life while waiting for wookie. glad to know she's so positive and dedicated to her studies and enjoying the little things in life <3

• Like 14

Good evening chingus... hope everyone's doing fine :)

Arrrghhh!!! I hate what's happening in soompi :angry: can't see some of the photos and No like button!! 

Anyways saw this post in IG... 

Does anyone knows about why Glorious Ent posting a wing of a plane ??? 

FULL CREDIT to: amriany_adinda IG.  Thank you. 

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

lol is that really wookie's staff? I know hyunnies manager is a guy but I have no idea who

I wondered about that too! Is that Mr. G though? Hahahs. I assumed the Nike umbrella belongs to Wookie but this pic, only hyunni was shielded. Wookie and jw mum is left unshielded. I wonder why Hahahahs. 

• Like 16

On 9/8/2017 at 9:07 PM, pauliza said:

Wookie as known as Hyunie's hairstylist ,microphone holder , photographer  & whats next ? haha...CHEERLEADER ! :lol:

Wookie is def going to be that boyfriend who takes pictures of his girlfriend (hyunnie) 24/7. And if he wasn't a celebrity he'd be that annoying couple friend you have who's always posting pics of their significant other lmao

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

I wondered about that too! Is that Mr. G though? Hahahs. I assumed the Nike umbrella belongs to Wookie but this pic, only hyunni was shielded. Wookie and jw mum is left unshielded. I wonder why Hahahahs. 

It is not clear enough whether mr. G or njh's assistant holding umbrella, but this is infamous nike umbrella which is you know who has it also ....  

if he is mr G , no wonder he follow her in IG, maybe NJH treat him nicely ... and it is also boss order to pay attention to her if she needed umbrella .... *ehem

in the chicken and pizza bts also, if you see mr G holding umbrella for NJH also ....  maybe i saw it with my delulu eyes... but it feels like it 

• Like 12

It is not clear enough whether mr. G or njh's assistant holding umbrella, but this is infamous nike umbrella which is you know who has it also ....  

if he is mr G , no wonder he follow her in IG, maybe NJH treat him nicely ... and it is also boss order to pay attention to her if she needed umbrella .... *ehem

in the chicken and pizza bts also, if you see mr G holding umbrella for NJH also ....  maybe i saw it with my delulu eyes... but it feels like it 

• Like 11

59 minutes ago, odotz said:

Emmm....at first I thought is Mr. G too...but after watch this video...i think is the guy behind Hyunie,wearing jeans jacket...he also holding an umbrella just did not open it... sorry I just analyse it based on the fact... 

• Like 12

I

4 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

man, just wanted to say that ive never in my life shipped a ship this hard. i mean, yes i get obsessed with some kdrama couples but it always passes through once the drama ends. nope not for this one! even after SP ended im still here lurking. been here every single day since SP ended and i think im gonna be stuck here until 2019. LOL

there is definitely something very different for all of us to lurk around here discussing, obsessing and praying for our ship to drop us hints and someday make the big announcement <3

I'll be here with you until they have announcement. I believe that *Hug*

Thanks for all your posts about our JiJi 

• Like 9

I dont think it is Mr. G. Its really look likes NJY assistant. I saw him if I am not mistaken in JCW and NJY held their first conference. The video was already shared in this forum. When we discovered they are talking to each other but when fans came into the picture NJY slow down in her walking and JCW greet his fans. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, attriste said:

Lol guys it's v common to use that umbrella to shade stars during shoots . (Even his ex-costar from a previous drama had it too and similarly, people assumed what we assumed). 

Muahahahahahah! Thanks for debunking cuzzie! Rational shippers FTW! Hehe. That post was just for fun BTW. Hahahahs. It so fun deluding ourselves sometimes but the rational me also said its not gonna be anything. Heh. I find it funny though, that hyunni was being shaded but not Wookie and the actress who played wookie's mum in SP. The contrast is heightening in this instance. LOL. 

• Like 12