[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

My delulu ,what if she was holding the card in her left hand & holding wookie's hand on her right hand ? :D

Guys,,,  she actually held the card in her left hand. And also held wooks hand.

9dxds9S.jpg

I don't know if it's clear.. 

But what I see is,  hyunii is holding his Hand. Coz if he was holding her wrist,  his arms shud be on top of hers.(u can't do that to someone 's hand from below right) But we can clearly see her arms and also hands(since he is wearing a coat, it's all black. And that's y we can tell,  it's hyunii's arms)  . And look at the way he retrieved or let go of her hand. Without any effort, he did that. And we can't see any movement from hyunii hands also.  So what I see is 

KykZ1Ns.jpg

FEXeevM.jpg

• Like 18

5 hours ago, miss0115 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ah~ glad that she is not related to any fandom ><

But really..... Gosh....another person with lot of times in their hands *sigh* what's the benefit of stirring up some controversy which is not even there at the first place *facepalm*

People like them is seriously a dangerous one. They can make up some even crazier rumors and will make both fandom and the idols having misunderstanding. And i esp upset if they are budging my oppars lol *back to MyOppa-fan mode* *to protect my oppars from haters* hahaha

Thanks unnies for the explanation :wub:

Yes, haters gonna hate *sigh* wonder what's in their minds tho *shakes head* lol

Ah truuuueee i want to see her in chatterbox mode again >< weird that just hearing her voice and see her expression is enough to makes me smile lmao i never been so excited about the beginning of semester in uni, only now i feel excited bcs i keep on thinking of how hyuni felt, she must be excited too :D not to mention, being busy with uni life and working just one of method to let time flies while waiting for oppa :wub:

Actually abt commentary video, i originally thinking that they are all probably decided to just skip it for SP (for whatever reasons they had) but they suddenly change their minds due to a lot of req from fans and hurriedly doing one.

But wait, who said oppa not doing commentary video? He did it live during his concert hahahahaha oppa be like "you guys can exclude me since i will do the commentary video alone bcs i will make it special, no need to give commentary for the whole drama, just see my selection of scenes, it tells a lot" lmao

Yes, he is uncontrollable that's why they let him doing the commentary alone but unfortunately it was just like a giveaway for shipper. He just got caught by us lmao 

And of course this is all just my delulu thinking~~~~~~~~~~hahahahahahahhaa

This week, Hyunie comes back her uni life. That's good for her to get busy and let time flies fastly. I know she's a good student when she was young until now. NJH is all-girl student that everybody always faith in her. Hope she gets a good result for her study until 2019 when her oppa come back :tongue:

I pretty love your delulu abt JCW's concert :heart:. For me, that's such a great confession of him to his chakiya. It's also his own commentary just for someone that we know who she is :D:D:D

My big delulu :ph34r:

• Like 14

Hi jiji shippers,

I don't know if this has been discussed here or not because i have not done much back reading but i was watching some BTS and I noticed this, When they were having their small private conversation about egg in ramen, There was a guy in the white sweatshirt behind hyunii observing them. You can see the look on his face at that time. He was the same guy who teased JCW immediately about something and hyunii started laughing. It starts somewhere around 17:20.

I don't know how to insert screenshot so I am attaching link. I really love the fact that every staff member adores them so much.

Also I find it cute how JCW asked her about her preference in eating ramen. As if wants to know every small detail about her. :)

Back to lurking mode .. :tongue: have a great day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fosqBywsEtY

• Like 23

38 minutes ago, hazel30 said:

Guys,,,  she actually held the card in her left hand. And also held wooks hand.

I don't know if it's clear.. 

But what I see is,  hyunii is holding his Hand. Coz if he was holding her wrist,  his arms shud be on top of hers.(u can't do that to someone 's hand from below right) But we can clearly see her arms and also hands(since he is wearing a coat, it's all black. And that's y we can tell,  it's hyunii's arms)  . And look at the way he retrieved or let go of her hand. Without any effort, he did that. And we can't see any movement from hyunii hands also.  So what I see is 

1 minute ago, JinamForever said:

Yeah chingu from this gif I am 100% sure that she held onto his hand. Actually you won't believe me now while I was typing I was clearly able to see them holding hands I don't know how. I don't think I am kind of a person who hallucinates in broad daylight.

I can see it clearly he held onto her hand when they get down the stage we can see it clearly and then he slowly let go of her hand and then she walked ahead of him. OMG that's so sweet. I know wookie is a gentleman but since this is NamJi it's special for me :wub:.

Now I want to believe that they were acquainted before sma and really got to know each other well before SP so they were really comfortable with each other during SP and wookie confessed as soon as sp ended and they started all that ninja dating. *may sound delulu but can also be true*

#shipissailing #flydon'tcry

I've been squinting at these gifs like a crazy person hahahaha and I totally agree!

She's definitely holding on to his hand/arm with her right hand and the card with her left hand. I also noticed that they didn't break contact immediately once she got off the steps (which is what the stars usually do right?) but she held on to him for a couple more steps on ground before letting go!

• Like 22

13 hours ago, mikmik said:

wow after I saw those two post over and over again I can say I'm 97.999999% sure JCW hold NJH wist,and when they reach the floor,he let her go through first,he move to walk behind her...maybe I'm wrong but it really look like he hold her wist,like some part of drama!:wub:

A kind request chingu. Pls edit your post bcz according to soompi rules you should delete pics, gifs, videos when quoting a certain post. Help us keep the moderators away chaebal!

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, currentlyobsessed said:

I've been squinting at these gifs like a crazy person hahahaha and I totally agree!

She's definitely holding on to his hand/arm with her right hand and the card with her left hand. I also noticed that they didn't break contact immediately once she got off the steps (which is what the stars usually do right?) but she held on to him for a couple more steps on ground before letting go!

This point that you just said did make me wonder if hyunnie and wookie were lost in the moment while holding onto each other. It seems as realization hit home late when they realized only after coming down the stairs that they were still holding onto each other when they should have let gone a few seconds before. LMAO these two I kennut chincha

• Like 15

To hell with the drought. JIJI/NAMJI thread is on FIRE!!! seems like we are the most popular one atm. We are still talking about SMA since yesterday. You guys are jjang!!! I wish I could spazz with you all but its raining over here and the connection is really bad :(

Keep the momentum going! Fighting fellow shippers!!! 

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, masthu said:

This point that you just said did make me wonder if hyunnie and wookie were lost in the moment while holding onto each other. It seems as realization hit home late when they realized only after coming down the stairs that they were still holding onto each other when they should have let gone a few seconds before. LMAO these two I kennut chincha

HAHHA yes! I also like to think that they were enjoying being in close proximity with each other and lost in the moment!

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Why do I feel I can smell JHyunnie just by looking at this picture. Tell me it's just not me. It's the way Wookie embraces her and his head position that makes me feel that I can smell her too.

Hahhaa..  Wen I read this,,  I literally sniffed..  I feel like a dog.. 

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Why do I feel I can smell JHyunnie just by looking at this picture. Tell me it's just not me. It's the way Wookie embraces her and his head position that makes me feel that I can smell her too.

OMG. Seems my heart jump out when I see this pic :tongue:. I'm 100% sure Wookie can smell Hyunie. I can't image anymore ... :D

• Like 13

4 hours ago, currentlyobsessed said:

4 hours ago, JinamForever said:

can see it clearly he held onto her hand when they get down the stage we can see it clearly and then he slowly let go of her hand and then she walked ahead of him. OMG that's so sweet. I know wookie is a gentleman but since this is NamJi it's special for me :wub:.

4 hours ago, hazel30 said:

@lovethatlook see we are not simply delulu.huhu..we have proof here :lol:

• Like 9