[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

12 minutes ago, purebliss12 said:

Just saw Mr K visited Wookie in  army thru his ig. Badly missed oppa so muchhhhh!! Did Ji hyun already visit her oraboni? Wookie face tho so handsome

Last night i was wondering if hyinnie might have visited wookie because she on vacation and mia on IG. 

Now that kangaroo visited Wookie my delulu is getting worse...  Ottoke...!

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, masthu said:

Speaking about marking his territory, my nonshipper friend's take on it is that the entire MBC interview was wookie's way of marking his territory. I mentioned this once but let me again bczi  cannot get enough of our spazz material which is based on fact :D

Wookie: "I want to prove that i'll be fine alone, so don't worry about oppa. But if she does come i'll be really thankful".

Friend: Wookie calling himself "oppa" and him wanting to prove that he'll be fine alone sends an indirect message to other men that she means a lot to him, more than just a costar or a friend and he wanted to make sure that they maintain their distance with her.

I mean chingus what has wookie gotta prove to hyunnie? Does it really matter to him to  prove that he is Mr.Capable oppa and he'll to do fine at the barracks and hence she shouldnt worry...?? Need an answer?? You have your answer in his smitten look :D

I love that interview of his with MBC too.

Regardless of which one we might believe in of our Wookie marking his territory, one thing many of us believe in is this guy is totally in love. And with that being said, it sounds like he's done so many marks. 

Two years is a very long time but for two people genuinely in love, time does not matter at all. That's me speaking based on experience though I don't want to elaborate it. Although I don't say it's very easy but love endures and conquers all.

People who have been in love or are in love can totally relate and can read between the lines what our NamJi are doing. They're just way too loaded with affection for one another for our eyes to see.  And I'm so happy for them. :heart:

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, masthu said:

Last night i was wondering if hyinnie might have visited wookie because she on vacation and mia on IG. 

Hahaha ...me too .Delulu much ,I counted there are 4 cups on the table ,so one of the cup most probably Hyunnie's .Bang my head to the wall ! :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 12

9 minutes ago, masthu said:

I know right! It might be possible haha she pay visit and brought her trophy with her hahaha delulu much 

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

His friend visited him in the army.  To tell you honestly it make me fall some tears not just I miss him so much thats a given but what I am feeling is a little bit of envy coz at least him he can easily post a pic of him while our baby girl cannot.  

• Like 12
  • Sad 2

25 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Hahaha ...me too .Delultaking ,I counted there are 4  cups  on the table ,so one of the cup most probably Hyunnie's .Bang my head to the wall ! :lol:

Haha lol. I even zoomed in to look at the reflect on the jug lmaoo :lol: Too much delulu.. Keke..

22 minutes ago, purebliss12 said:

I know right! It might be possible haha she pay visit and brought her trophy with her hahaha delulu much 

Aww! I can picture a proud wookie. Imagine both of them taking a pic along  with her trophy!!! Oh my shipper heartu!

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

3 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

Wahhh just open the IG & saw shippper posted Wookie oreoboni pic visited by his bff.. am I expected to much from Jihyun-yang to post something in her IG... ottoke I miss them & miss to see them in one picture frame. :grimace:

Maybe she will post something by tonight .Haha..just hoping :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

Wahhh just open the IG & saw shippper posted Wse oreoboni pic visited by his bff .. am I expected to much from Jihyun-yang to post something in her IG... ottoke I miss them & miss to see them in one picture frame. :grimace:

If she did visit him, she'll probably update her IG based on her usual habit. Lets wait until she comes outta hiding keke... :D

#Delulumodeon

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Maybe she will post something by tonight .Haha..just hoping :Dthe

Lets hope so! Oreboni updates yangie updates as well hehe... If she did visit him she'll update and not let that precious moment go amiss. Then again if she did not update doesnt mean she did not visit him either :)

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

16 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Hahaha ...me too .Delulu much ,I counted there are 4 cups on the table ,so one of the cup most probably Hyunnie's .Bang my head to the wall ! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

tumblr_oqu51sv6Dg1u7w0u9o5_250.gif

ctto

Hi chingudeul! Almost at 1400 pages! I'm late in the happenings as usual. Y'all are jjang! Loving the fact sheet or is it a report now? I lost count on how many. LMAO. And I wanted to say something re: useless coincidence but it's all been said already. Well it may be "useless" for them, but it's like treasures for us. lol. Shipping is supposed to be fun and happy to see that's still the case here. #sailon

Ah, I miss these two!

tumblr_orm67xb4je1v9dlz9o4_400.giftumblr_orm67xb4je1v9dlz9o3_400.gif

ctto

• Like 17

3 hours ago, masthu said:

Reveal hidden contents

When I shipped songsong i just didnt go full into shipping them bcz it was my very first ship. I just wanted them to announce it so that the shipper in me can move on and i didnt have to torture myself. Even though my shipper heartu believed that they were real no matter how much they denied it yet my rational self was very cautious since i didnt want to get hurt if they didnt end up together.

I still remember how much i missed them and their interactions. To me  jk and hk singing the dots song at jk's fan meet kept my shipper heartu going. I saw respect, shyness and something intitmate between them. I even kept showing my mom the video lol. (Now when i miss wookie and hyunnie i keep watching the jakiya bts and I hv feel similar gives bcz its all real) Then bam one week late we had marriage announcement and i was in tears. Only then did I realize it was better that they greeted us with marriage news and not dating news.

Sometimes you just need to go with your gut even though we do not know the real score between them, as in real news if they are in a relationship or not. Somethings  in love cannot be rationalized. Love makes you say and do crazy and not so rational things you never did before. So believe what your gut tells you and stand firm with your belief. It's not easy but hey we got so many chingus out here which doesn't make us look like a lonely soul right.  If we can have marriage news from them  if the Almgihty wills does dating news even matter?? If they can end up just like the SS by not announcing their relationship so that they can protect each other so be it. Im all into waiting for them for a long time.. 

My take is that NamJi is an open secret in the industry and if they are meant to be together what can really stop them from getting there to the alter?? Hate coments?? busy schedule? Nope! Nothing stands against FATE; if they are fated to each other and if the Almighty wills!

Speaking about marking his territory, my nonshipper friend's take on it is that the entire MBC interview was wookie's way of marking his territory. I mentioned this once but let me again bczi  cannot get enough of our spazz material which is based on fact :D

Wookie: "I want to prove that i'll be fine alone, so don't worry about oppa. But if she does come i'll be really thankful".

Friend: Wookie calling himself "oppa" and him wanting to prove that he'll be fine alone sends an indirect message to other men that she means a lot to him, more than just a costar or a friend and he wanted to make sure that they maintain their distance with her.

I mean chingus what has wookie gotta prove to hyunnie? Does it really matter to him to  prove that he is Mr.Capable oppa and he'll to do fine at the barracks and hence she shouldnt worry...?? Need an answer?? You have your answer in his smitten look :D

That MBC interview will always remain at the top for us. Its not only him calling himself oppa. Its him name dropping her, telling the MC that he wants to show her he can be fine and go through it well, calling himself oppa, basically trying to man up in front of her, but then went all gooey the moment he said however. With that blank look that seemingly showed that he might have said too much and went on to say it anyway cos its alr out, with the sweetest expression on his face ever. LOL.

• Like 15

Wook looks so squishy in his new pic :wub: I just want to go to cheorwon and pull his cheeks while calling him orabeoni - my inner fan girl

Who knows someone might have already done that countless times:wink:- my shipper heartu:rolleyes:

• Like 8
  • LOL 10

3 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

That MBC interview will always remain at the top for us. Its not only him calling himself oppa. Its him name dropping her, telling the MC that he wants to show her he can be fine and go through it well, calling himself oppa, basically trying to man up in front of her, but then went all gooey the moment he said however. With that blank look that seemingly showed that he might have said too much and went on to say it anyway cos its alr out, with the sweetest expression on his face ever. LOL.

tumblr_oqu51sv6Dg1u7w0u9o2_250.gif

And hearing park seul gi's laugh with the "aheehee" sound, it's how we probably all sounded when we saw that particular part. LOL:lol:

IG credit to our @pauliza chingu. hehehe

• Like 11
  • LOL 3