[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Ok heres my thought about the bike video thats just been released by Wookies friend. Whoever is in the back is obviously not a guy.

Also as the video footage gets close, u can see the bike rider has his head actually turned to the back a little as though he is having a convo with his passenger. Now the passenger u can see, is tapping the side of the drivers leg or body at one point

Now if its a male and male rider and passenger, why would the male be tapping the side of the drivers body. Also the way the passenger is holding onto the driver, its nice and cosy. When guys and guys ride together as driver and passenger, they dont get in that close with the hug. Some guy passengers just put their hands on their legs, others only slightly grab a hold of the rider in the front.

Now i guess its a matter of finding out who the driver is. If it turns out to be Wookie, then u can rule out the possibility of the passenger being Yoona as she is thin and his passenger looks fleshy. It cant be his mom, cant be another guy and so what other option is there.is Hyuniii.

ctto

Thanks jiji_addict for sharing

Even if its not Wookie we can still have fun analyzing. All part of shipping.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

Well... Sighs.. For one i think riding in the cold is pretty insane. Hahha. Wish there was a proper translation for the video to know why there's speculation that the person riding the bike is wookie. But i also wouldn't rule it out cos he loves his bike so he might have missed riding. Haha. @riririru Dearie maybe you can help us clarify what's going on? Hahaha. 

But i honestly feel that the rider behind isn't hyunni. Hahha. Too dangerous and open already. And yvespa openly posting this video means there shouldnt be anything too. Haha. And tbh, i can't really tell if the passenger is a guy or girl. Hahahah. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

My rational thought :Mr Y was on his  way to pick up Wookie & accidentally found a rider ride in a cold weather.He thought it was weird ,took a video & shared it on his ig .So ,neither the rider nor the passenger are related to us :D

My delulu thought :The rider is Wookie & the passenger is Hyunie :D .

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

20 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Atleast with Hyuniii, Wookie is reassured that there will b no surprises with how their kids will turn out (appearance wise) #bigeyesarereal #bornwithbeautifullips #naturalbeautiesdontneedbouncyboobs

LOL  on the bouncy boobs... i will tell you what chingu, if they are fake they are not gonna bounce. trust me, only real babies bounce and can be out of control in a deep, revealing dresses (you know what i mean hahaha) :tongue:

• Like 6
  • LOL 13

27 minutes ago, pauliza said:

My rational thought :Mr Y was on his  way to pick up Wookie & accidentally found a rider ride in a cold weather.He thought it was weird ,took a video & shared it on his ig .So ,neither the rider nor the passenger are related to us :D

Or they are just teasing the fans knowing that everyone is anticipating, you know how they are. If we see Wookie, let's be glad, if we don't that's fine too. It's a short, much needed private time with most important people especially his mom. They probably are not allowed showbiz exposure too during this break. We'll have Hyuni's VLive, that one we can really look forward to :)

7 hours ago, Lyn Alano said:

i'm curious but not expecting anything. i don't want to disappointed myself as a fan of our lovely couple.thats make me crazy!!!!!!:crazy::crazy::crazy:want to know something :wub::wub::wub:but i dont want  grrrrrr...........:dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved:

spill it out chingu, it's our zone here. otherwise, you can DM anyone of us. 

• Like 18

20 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Atleast with Hyuniii, Wookie is reassured that there will b no surprises with how their kids will turn out (appearance wise) #bigeyesarereal #bornwithbeautifullips #naturalbeautiesdontneedbouncyboobs

reposting... she really is naturally beautiful. Any man (we hope it's Wookie) is lucky to win her heart. Except for the fact that she aged and she colors her hair now, Hyuni is definitely how she looked like even before. Reminds me of Song Hye Kyo, everything is natural beauty.

• Like 21

2 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Ok heres my thought about the bike video thats just been released by Wookies friend. Whoever is in the back is obviously not a guy.

Also as the video footage gets close, u can see the bike rider has his head actually turned to the back a little as though he is having a convo with his passenger. Now the passenger u can see, is tapping the side of the drivers leg or body at one point

Now if its a male and male rider and passenger, why would the male be tapping the side of the drivers body. Also the way the passenger is holding onto the driver, its nice and cosy. When guys and guys ride together as driver and passenger, they dont get in that close with the hug. Some guy passengers just put their hands on their legs, others only slightly grab a hold of the rider in the front.

Now i guess its a matter of finding out who the driver is. If it turns out to be Wookie, then u can rule out the possibility of the passenger being Yoona as she is thin and his passenger looks fleshy. It cant be his mom, cant be another guy and so what other option is there.is Hyuniii.

ctto

Thanks jiji_addict for sharing

Even if its not Wookie we can still have fun analyzing. All part of shipping.

I don’t think JCW would have allowed any female to ride with such a thin sweater in that kind of weather 

• Like 17

I've also long wanted to add that in the scene where BongHee was sleeping with her mum after her case was disqualified (thanks to NJW), she was also caressing her mum's hand..

There was also an interview where it was mentioned that JH and the actress who acted as her mom were really close like real mother and daughter..

what I'm trying to say is Hyunnie is a professional actress.. and what it takes to create the scene/mood she will do, off and on camera.. and not be bothered with feeling uncomfortable.. that's one of the reasons why she's so interesting to watch.. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Your rational thoughts make sense dearie.. Perhaps we all tot mr y was referring to wookie but in fact he was just amazed at the fact tbaf cherwon is so so so so cold but yet someone is riding a bike in that weather. Hahahaha. 

I love the hand caresses that namji has.. No matter whether its acting or subconsious. Hahahahha. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

52 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Your rational thoughts make sense dearie.. Perhaps we all tot mr y was referring to wookie but in fact he was just amazed at the fact tbaf cherwon is so so so so cold but yet someone is riding a bike in that weather. Hahahaha. 

I love the hand caresses that namji has.. No matter whether its acting or subconsious. Hahahahha. 

I am happy enough if we received another Wookie's letter on the same day with Hyunnie's Vlive .haha..Bonus point if we can see his recent photo on 22 Nov  too :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 4