[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

My sister is laughing at me coz I am playing games just for our couple it's been a long time that I played a game maybe 3 years ago (candy crush).

Now I got a terrible headache. Haay Namji can you just pay me with ur marriage news.  I will play all day and night just for you. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 11

On 11/10/2017 at 4:20 PM, xenom91 said:

Hi everyone! Just wondering where i can find the interview where they're wearing this clothes?

credit to owner.

Annyeong chingu. As I was browsing some YT videos I suddenly remembered your question way back, but I am not sure if it was answered on not. If it was, I apologize for missing the reply (as well as for such a belated reaction and still incomplete answer). If it wasn't... for what it's worth:  I don't think I've ever seen the complete interview, even if judging from Nara's  clothes it's clear that it was done at the same time of the drama presscon. If I remember correctly, I've only seen a few bits that aired as a part of the Late Night E News program (and that have been widely quoted and used in many fanmade videos :wink: )

Here is a video with English sub:

Not much, but I hope it helps :)

On 14/10/2017 at 12:59 PM, pauliza said:

And raw sounds for court kiss too .Who knows if we got bts ,no cut & no background music for court kiss ,mother of the kisses will change from first kiss to court kiss :lol:

10 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

I totally agree :tongue:

To take this to a different level, maybe the raw sounds can be made into a special ringtone??? LOL!

I second those!!!! 

1) BTS + uncut version with no BGM (to fully appreciate the nuanced  and detailed acting by our OTP, of course :wink::lol:) of the  court kiss. And, personally, I would also request more camera angles for said kiss. But... would that be too much? Too hot?? :ph34r::lol::ph34r:

2) Raw "chup chup" sounds for each kiss (because we might want to analyze also the evolution of  NamJi's acoustic chemistry, you know... :tongue::lol::wub:) to be released as special OST and ringtones. 

They should really give us those :D

3 hours ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

I dont know if I am so much delulu. I think our guy is stalking the instagram of our girl. Almost the same smile. This is not his signature smile Hehehe. Or just coincidence again. Slap me in the face please. 

To be completely honest, that is smile I've seen many times on JCW, also in old, pre-SP, pics. If you check some IG fanaccounts dedicated to Wookie, you'll see what i mean. So I don't think it's a case of mirroring or a sign that he is stalking her IG.

But of course if he has some kind of internet access, it's possible that he checks Hyunie's IG, or looks for her pics online, because he misses her smile. :wink: 

We miss her smile too, after all... Looking forward to her radio appearance tomorrow!!!

Oh, BTW, in case you have not noticed... not only the uncut first kiss video hit the 3 millions views yesterday, but the BTS of the 3rd kiss + bed scene surpassed 1,5 M views (yesterday or earlier today, not sure). Here is the screenshot: IMG_20171015_140429.png

Awesome, isn't it??? :wub::lol::wub:

I think we should collectively re-watch this one as well. To celebrate, that is :tongue: 

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 17
  • LOL 2

From one ahjumma to another... THANK YOU @pauliza!!

The Youtube comments are gold. As I read, I kept thinking, "which one of our Soompi friends posted that comment". Especially this one: "he kissed Nam Ji Hyun like he had been waiting 8 years for that kiss" XD 

And of course so many french kiss/tongue comments, LOLLOLLLOLLL. 

It definitely was the kiss that shook the K-Ent world. 3 Million and counting. You know, I heard each youtube video when monetized makes about  $1 (usd) per 1000 views. At 3 Million views  SBS would have made about 3.4 million won already

8 out of the Top 15 SBS Catch videos are SP vids. The gap between #1 and #2 is huge. I think the date/first night BTS will overtake the Romantic Doctor Kim video to claim #2 anytime now. Must be from all of us here rewatching and replaying even 3 months later :wink: 

NBCIbWx.png 

• Like 24

Totally random (well, maybe not completely, but it does not matter :wink: ) ... This hit me as I was searching for something else.

This pic  posted by Glorious is a BTS, right?

LJM_26_503_F1_%EB%A1%9C%EA%B3%A0.jpg?typ

'cause I checked, and it is definitely not in the actual drama scene: not only JW does not smile there, but he basically pushes BH in the elevator putting his hand on her right shoulder/arm (I'll put the link to the video in the below spoiler, if you want to take a look for yourself)

I might be wrong, but to me it looks like the actors had finished shooting the scene and were just leaving together. Only that, in doing so, Wookie was about to put  his hand on Hyunie's back to guide her. No big thing, sure, and it would be considered absolutely normal between friends or even colleagues in my country, but we know that Korea is different. And it might not be as conspicuous as putting his arm around her shoulders and walking away with her, but the fact that he is doing that almost unconsciously - while looking in another direction and possibly talking with someone else - speaks volumes to me. There is something about how completely familiar, normal, affectionate this gesture looks that makes me :wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

• Like 21

4 hours ago, genxv said:
From one ahjumma to another... THANK YOU @pauliza!!

The Youtube comments are gold. As I read, I kept thinking, "which one of our Soompi friends posted that comment". Especially this one: "he kissed Nam Ji Hyun like he had been waiting 8 years for that kiss" XD 

And of course so many french kiss/tongue comments, LOLLOLLLOLLL. 

It definitely was the kiss that shook the K-Ent world. 3 Million and counting. You know, I heard each youtube video when monetized makes about  $1 (usd) per 1000 views. At 3 Million views  SBS would have made about 3.4 million won already

@genxv and @pauliza, let me add more. It’s so fun reading the comments!:lol: Some commented that it was such a long kiss. LOL. To think, it says uncut but this is still NOT the full version. They could’ve been shooting for hours. Wah~

“How does one kiss like that and not catch feelings??? Even if it is acting?” 

And this got me - “Ji Chang Wook looking like he is taking a break and snacking on her mouth. Lol” LMAO!

And of course the 3:33 mark, “DID HE PUT HIS TONGUE IN JI HYUN’S MOUTH OR AM I DREAMING????”:ph34r::lol:

It definitely shocked everyone since it was not your typical first kdrama kiss. Namji or should I say Hyunnie be like, dead-fish kiss what? Forget that! LMAO

• Like 10
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, midorinokerochan said:

Totally random (well, maybe not completely, but it does not matter :wink: ) ... This hit me as I was searching for something else.

This pic  posted by Glorious is a BTS, right?

'cause I checked, and it is definitely not in the actual drama scene: not only JW does not smile there, but he basically pushes BH in the elevator putting his hand on her right shoulder/arm (I'll put the link to the video in the below spoiler, if you want to take a look for yourself)

I might be wrong, but to me it looks like the actors had finished shooting the scene and were just leaving together. Only that, in doing so, Wookie was about to put  his hand on Hyunie's back to guide her. No big thing, sure, and it would be considered absolutely normal between friends or even colleagues in my country, but we know that Korea is different. And it might not be as conspicuous as putting his arm around her shoulders and walking away with her, but the fact that he is doing that almost unconsciously - while looking in another direction and possibly talking with someone else - speaks volumes to me. There is something about completely familiar, normal, affectionate this gesture looks that makes me :wub::wub::wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Reposting, chingu! Omomo. Good catch.:ph34r: Let me join you in this feeling. Haha:wub::wub::wub: Definitely show how comfortable they are with each other. Hee! Love it! It is as if these pictures and videos are puzzle pieces and when put together it clues us in on what is the big picture (score/status) between the two. Haha

LJM_26_503_F1_%EB%A1%9C%EA%B3%A0.jpg?typ

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Yay! I missed the info. How do we listen to the show? 

I know its between 8pm and 10pm on Lee Guk Joo's youngstreet show. I am sure if we google (cause we cant share links here) there will be streaming information. But i bet the IGers will be sharing the link soon.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

On 10/9/2017 at 3:32 PM, midorinokerochan said:

Now, thanks for joining the game here...    :D:D:D

Let me just put our submission in the spoiler, just for reference and to avoid losing count.

Me (0)

Reveal hidden contents

@findingserendipity (1)

Reveal hidden contents

@masthu (2)

Reveal hidden contents

@findingserendipity (3)

Reveal hidden contents

a) 

b )

c) 

@masthu (4)

Reveal hidden contents

@findingserendipity (5)

Reveal hidden contents

@f8te (6) [skinship initiated by Hyunie]

Reveal hidden contents

It started here chingu-yaaa. 0:25-0:28

Maximum comfort level :lol::wub:

and I will add this one, even if  @matshu has already posted a series of pictures of the SMA. But this one is from a different angle, and I like it a lot because it  captures Hyunie's sweet gazing and her beautiful and warm smile... not just the polite smile one could give to a co-presenter who is talking at the moment. She is definitely listening and paying attention to him, and with a loving expression :wub:

Then, I've found more - that maybe don't fall in the proper "staring" a-la-wookie category, but definitely fit the caption of the IG post shared earlier by @matshu "When a guy likes a girl he'll look her in the eye. When a girl likes a guy she'll look away" :lol:I need to try and do some screencaps instead of posting the full YT videos, so I'll try to do tomorrow, especially because at the moment I am also struggling with a bad connection on top of sleep deprivation. 

Yesssss, I've noticed as well that we've got a lot of "staring contests", not just from the drama itself but from the BTS too :wub:. We might as well compile another list for those... after all we don't have anything better to do till May 2019, right??? LOL :lol::tongue::ph34r::blink:B) 

Sorry for my late reply, chingu! Thanks for compiling the list. Let me add a few more. I’m way behind on backreading, so hope these weren’t shared, yet. Hehe

Dance rehearsal- top right hand corner where Hyunnie is looking at Wookie. Might have to squint a little or zoom in on the pic. Haha. I wish we got a BTS of this! It looks like they were confused again with the spin move. Lolol

Second press-con or is it a third one? It looks like they are seating around a table. I wonder what Wookie was talking about here that made Hyunnie smile like that. He was probably teasing her again.:lol::wub: I wish there was a video of this!

Yes, why not. We got time. Lol. I’ll post my entries to the “staring contest” in another post. Haha:D

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I know its between 8pm and 10pm on Lee Guk Joo's youngstreet show. I am sure if we google (cause we cant share links here) there will be streaming information. But i bet the IGers will be sharing the link soon.

Thank you! Hmm. that’s 4 AM- 6AM PST. Well I guess I’ll be waking up super early tomorrow then. Lol

• Like 8